Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust (56885 Views)

Just In: Northern States APC Governors Zone APC Presidential Ticket To The South / PDP Wins 6 States, APC Won 1 In 2019 / Ten Reasons Why APC May Win Ekiti Governorship Election By Suanusblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust by Ajibel(m): 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
AdeMavrodi:

Tinubu is 5 Million ppl abi? Why ascribe the Wellbeing of a whole state to one man. Stop promoting or supporting Godfatherism. It's not democratic

Abeg sir. You cant rule out godfatherism in Lagos politics. We would get there hopefully when there wont be a need for a godfather but not now with Tinubu alive.
Re: States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust by Ajibel(m): 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2018
I888:
governorship election is different from Presidential ooo. Take note

Of course I know sir. Fashola won 2011 election in Lagos with a landslide. He was in ACN. Yet PDP won Lagos state in presidential election with also a wide margin.

2 Likes

Re: States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust by Felixv: 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
tuniski:

Oh there are people that will vote PDP in lagos Shior!

The ibos will.

There is no secret there. But we are tolerant
Re: States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust by ImperialYoruba: 6:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
Akinwunmi Ambode has spoken loudly that he is campaigning for Sanwoolu in Lagos and Buhari for Presidency. He is not getting second term in office but Ambode is secured to get a Federal Position,possibly Accountant General with Buhari next year. So it's a gain for him to move from State Executive to Federal Executive.

Eleko has made another declaration, and we shall call it Eleko's Declaration going forward. grin

In a recent interview at the palace Eleko said Buhari must win and continue his anti-corruption crusade, and soon after he wants the President to close the borders so Obasanjo does not escape.

Not long ago Alaafin spoke and said we need to return APC to power.

Ijebu people do not appreciate what Amosun has done.

By threatening a defect Amosun has also put Buhari on alert....and whether he indeed defects or not, an APC loss in Ogun will be his nemesis as the party handler for that state. He will be seen as a failure. His name has also has been submitted to INEC as of one the APC senatorial candidates in Ogun. He dare not defect now. Thats end of his career....and APC better win in Ogun if he wants to head a committee in 10th congressional.

APC has no contention in SW. The analyst that put this out is a failure. He got Lagos wrong and he got Ogun wrong, no need wasting my time looking at other states...they are likely wrong as well.

1 Like

Re: States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust by tuniski: 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2018
Felixv:

The ibos will.

There is no secret there. But we are tolerant
I thought only apcc voters are in lagos irrespective of creed. So the 46% voters garner by pdp in 2015 were strictly ibos and they are still alive abi?

Since the election is of nigerians, it doesn't matter where they are from for as long as they nigerians.
You sound like an ethnic bigot!
Re: States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust by BarajeJr: 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
For not including my state (Niger) I think the anylys isn't complete...Nasko will definitely defeat that Mumu Lolo
Re: States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust by wideawaken01: 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
unite4real:
Ask CNN and BBC about Trump loosing election and about brexit happening in the past and you know all these don't translate to reality.

Elections are not won by media opinions. We have seen it play out in many Nigeria elections lately

Its good to console self when defeat is inevitable. What is bad is bad. APC has failed , we are shopping for a better candidate. We have seen a visionary leader. #LetsgetNigeriaworkinAgain
Re: States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust by Felixv: 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
tuniski:

I thought only apcc voters are in lagos irrespective of creed. So the 46% voters garner by pdp in 2015 were strictly ibos and they are still alive abi?

Since the election is of nigerians, it doesn't matter where they are from for as long as they nigerians.
You sound like an ethnic bigot!

mostly ----you seem to have missed the keyword and don't label me a bigot

from the beginning of time lagos has been dueling with pdp (obasanjo held on to their monthly allocation,denied us access to enron's expertise when we wanted to fix our electricity problem)
Re: States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust by tuniski: 11:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
Felixv:

mostly ----you seem to have missed the keyword and don't label me a bigot

from the beginning of time lagos has been dueling with pdp (obasanjo held on to their monthly allocation,denied us access to enron's expertise when we wanted to fix our electricity problem)

Story! Lagos is Lagos the melting pot of Nigeria and a World apart from the rest. The. Cosmopolitan nature of Lagos makes for it being a swing state. Atiku may even win Lagos sef even if apc wins the governorship.
Re: States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust by PrimeJ(m): 12:21am On Oct 28, 2018
Niger state is not expectional, opposition parties in the state are gaining more support from the electorate particularly PDP.
Re: States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust by Felixv: 12:42am On Oct 28, 2018
tuniski:

Story! Lagos is Lagos the melting pot of Nigeria and a World apart from the rest. The. Cosmopolitan nature of Lagos makes for it being a swing state. Atiku may even win Lagos sef even if apc wins the governorship.

stop dreaming --it will never happen
Re: States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust by frankfab(m): 9:02am On Oct 28, 2018
PDP will take over in I'm state
Re: States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust by stevedre: 10:40am On Oct 28, 2018
unite4real:
Ask CNN and BBC about Trump loosing election and about brexit happening in the past and you know all these don't translate to reality.

Elections are not won by media opinions. We have seen it play out in many Nigeria elections lately

I call it Tom and Jerry information. There are always kingmakers who silently influence election results every where in the world not the media or public opinions.
Re: States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust by stevedre: 10:49am On Oct 28, 2018
Ajibel:

Abeg sir. You cant rule out godfatherism in Lagos politics. We would get there hopefully when there wont be a need for a godfather but not now with Tinubu alive.

Bitter truth. Hard to swallow but still is a reality.
Re: States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust by ttmax09(m): 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
edetcnn:
Baring any APC magic, Alhaji Umar Nasko PDP will defeat the incumbent Sanni Bello of the APC.
I was thinking they will include Niger State cos it's Almost certain the incubent will lose come 2019
Re: States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust by Laurene: 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
unite4real:

oga Clinton won the popular votes.. Trump only won through the electoral college votes.. Get enlightened my dear
Re: States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust by SternProphet: 3:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
PDP is trying to win SW on Twitter. Tinubu is digging deep roots with traditional rulers and power centers. In 2019 after another failure, it is PDP that will be posting big English on Twitter about need for restructuring. Restructuring is apparently the resort of the losers in Nigerian politics.
Re: States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust by unite4real: 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2018
Laurene:
oga Clinton won the popular votes.. Trump only won through the electoral college votes.. Get enlightened my dear

CNN and BBC knew that in USA it's not just popular votes that win election before their predictions. They had put the electoral college system in view of their analysis. I thought you will comment on the brexit as well. Why did they get that wrong, including the French presidential election.

70% of core grass Roots voters in Nigeria have no business with media analysis. Half of that number are poor people who vote based on stomach infrastructure
Re: States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust by Laurene: 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
unite4real:

CNN and BBC knew that in USA it's not just popular votes that win election before their predictions. They had put the electoral college system in view of their analysis. I thought you will comment on the brexit as well. Why did they get that wrong, including the French presidential election.
oga..electoral college votes alone don't win you elections.. You have to get a certain percentage of the popular votes and win the electoral college votes to be declared a president in America.. For example.. Trump got 306 or 304 college votes and 62 million popular votes.. Why Clinton got 227 or so and 65 million popular votes.. For the brexit, I'm not conversant with what CNN and BBC predicted but I was sure or US presidential election
Re: States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust by Yorubasaredogs: 8:35am On Mar 13, 2019
Apc lost oyo, imo and is on the verge of losing bauchi kano adamawa. Pdp lost kwara gombe and may lose sokoto. All in all the pdp came out on tops. Had we not experienced these staggard elections, Pdp would have been in control of over 23 states by now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Has This To Say About Akpabio's Defection To APC / See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / Jubilation As Atiku Storms Kogi State For Mega Rally (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.