Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,297 members, 7,864,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:21 PM

Buhari Doesn’t Need WAEC Certificate To Contest In 2019 –Barrister Adegboruwa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Doesn’t Need WAEC Certificate To Contest In 2019 –Barrister Adegboruwa (27774 Views)

Farooq A. Kperogi: Hope Buhari Doesn’t Appear On New Naira Notes / Femi Adesina: Buhari Doesn’t Care About Your Noise, Murmurings And Curses / Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Doesn’t Need WAEC Certificate To Contest In 2019 –Barrister Adegboruwa by IamAtikulate: 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
olajizz01:
Yes,he is a Yoruba moslem,the onus is on you ipob christain to prove him wrong legally,useless bigot.
The thing pain you well well? I guess you are also a yoruba moslem? Enemies of state and terror apologists.
Re: Buhari Doesn’t Need WAEC Certificate To Contest In 2019 –Barrister Adegboruwa by IamAtikulate: 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
nokatakata:

is peter obi a slave to his master Atiku? and are all ipods slaves to kanu and Atiku?
A Slave is someone who shouted Restructuring since 1999 and even went to court because of that but on August 28th he spoke against that same restructuring because his boss said he doesn't like it. Peter Obi can never say that.
Re: Buhari Doesn’t Need WAEC Certificate To Contest In 2019 –Barrister Adegboruwa by IamAtikulate: 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
seunmsg:

Ebun Adegboruwa is now a Yoruba Muslim? This is probably the silliest thing anybody can say. You are a PDP supporter and you don't know Ebun's antecedent. It's obvious your political understanding is still very shallow. Truly, kids who know nothing now roam freely posting shit in the politics section.
Can you crawl back to your brown roof now?
Re: Buhari Doesn’t Need WAEC Certificate To Contest In 2019 –Barrister Adegboruwa by IamAtikulate: 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2018
laytoshtwo:

He is RCCG pastor. grin cheesy grin
All RCCG Pastors are islamic apologist. How many of them have condemned the fulani terrorists?
Re: Buhari Doesn’t Need WAEC Certificate To Contest In 2019 –Barrister Adegboruwa by IamAtikulate: 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2018
quickberry:

He is a christian
Sorry a RCCG Pastor and any church that fail to condemn the fulani jihadists are not christians. RCCG are islamic apologists.
Re: Buhari Doesn’t Need WAEC Certificate To Contest In 2019 –Barrister Adegboruwa by deomelo: 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2018
teejona:

what section of the Nigerian constitution are quoting? pls tell us��

He's quoting the village part of the ipob constitution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Doesn’t Need WAEC Certificate To Contest In 2019 –Barrister Adegboruwa by IamAtikulate: 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
efighter:

No, Yorubas that used over three million of your fathers and mothers for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970 are your true slave masters, so respect them.
Go back to your history, it was Biafran soldiers that bushed them into their pit latrine. Name one major offensive successfully led by a yoruba general.

Middle belt alone lost 500,000 people, no imagine how many the Ore incursion would have cost?

Our demand has always been simple. Declassify all files on the civil war, let see who suffered most.

FYI, the federal forces can't defeat Ojukwu rag tag army. Britain, Russia and Egypt won the war for Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Doesn’t Need WAEC Certificate To Contest In 2019 –Barrister Adegboruwa by wideawaken01: 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
Barrister, the truth is that whatever you can not defend do not claim ownership of it. Whatever you can not showcase do not tell people you have it but some group of people or institution is holding.

Buhari would have come out straight and say I do not have WAEC instead of saying it is still with the military.

Under his government, we have seen where people have resigned from their official duties simply they had a fake certificate that was not even a criteria for such office.

Since he claim he has WAEC certificate it be verifiable.

Just like the issue of asset declaration , those who did not declare asset are working freely but those who did false declaration finds themselves in trouble over what we called False Declaration of Asset.

Buhari should apologise and walk freely out of Aso Rock.

He should not see this as politics if he needs to maintain his integrity ...

Otherwise, the world will soon begin to question his integrity.
Re: Buhari Doesn’t Need WAEC Certificate To Contest In 2019 –Barrister Adegboruwa by israelmao(m): 8:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
Rookie lawyer,we need the equivalent of WAEC,let him show it.
Re: Buhari Doesn’t Need WAEC Certificate To Contest In 2019 –Barrister Adegboruwa by laytoshtwo: 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
IamAtikulate:

All RCCG Pastors are islamic apologist. How many of them have condemned the fulani terrorists?

You Don start again grin grin grin grin with political nonsense
Re: Buhari Doesn’t Need WAEC Certificate To Contest In 2019 –Barrister Adegboruwa by nokatakata: 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
IamAtikulate:

A Slave is someone who shouted Restructuring since 1999 and even went to court because of that but on August 28th he spoke against that same restructuring because his boss said he doesn't like it. Peter Obi can never say that.

you and obi don't want restructuring or biafrau.d again? you are the real definition of a slave. a directionless slave
Re: Buhari Doesn’t Need WAEC Certificate To Contest In 2019 –Barrister Adegboruwa by deomelo: 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
[s]
IamAtikulate:

Go and read about Ore incursion and the Biafrans exploits before Russia and Britain enter the war.
[/s]

Stop bothering me with rubbish, your biafraudd rubbish was defeated, your ipob rebel leader left your brothers for dead on the battle field and rant to IC to enjoy his life and loot.

Another ipob clown just left you for dead to hide inside cave somewhere...

The pesin wey put societal jazz on you people really really hate you people..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Doesn’t Need WAEC Certificate To Contest In 2019 –Barrister Adegboruwa by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
Nelsizzy:
And you are supposed to be a graduate. After suffering 4 years in school, you are collecting 30k per month and you are celebrating. How many years will it take you to get just 2 million with that salary? He even mentioned trade money, common 10k. Spits!
use ya brain. even in overseas, social intervention funds are giving to unemployed till you secure a job
don't be sentimental use your brain
Re: Buhari Doesn’t Need WAEC Certificate To Contest In 2019 –Barrister Adegboruwa by Nelsizzy(m): 11:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
bamidelee:

use ya brain. even in overseas, social intervention funds are giving to unemployed till you secure a job
don't be sentimental use your brain
Using your brain and supporting Buhari is logically impossible.
Re: Buhari Doesn’t Need WAEC Certificate To Contest In 2019 –Barrister Adegboruwa by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2018
Nelsizzy:
Using your brain and supporting Buhari is logically impossible.
yaba left
Re: Buhari Doesn’t Need WAEC Certificate To Contest In 2019 –Barrister Adegboruwa by Nelsizzy(m): 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
bamidelee:

yaba left
I was told to look out for one Ayande Bamidele. According to the information i got, he is a mad man on the loose. Escaped from Uselu psychiatric at 10:09 today. I don't know why your name is looking familiar, doesn't help that you have been typing gibberish.
Re: Buhari Doesn’t Need WAEC Certificate To Contest In 2019 –Barrister Adegboruwa by Antichristus: 11:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
WHO IS THIS GUY TRYING TO SEEK RELEVANCE? THE ISSUE THIS GUY FAILED TO ADDRESS IS BUHARI'S CLAIM THAT HE HOLDS A GCE BUT COULDN'T PRODUCE THE CERTIFICATE. SOMEONE (E.G. A STAFF NURSE) MAY CLAIM THAT BY VIRTUE OF LONG SERVICE, THEY'RE CAPABLE OF DIAGNOSING A PATIENT AND PRESCRIBE THEM MEDICATION(S), CULMINATING IN THE RESTORATION OF HEALTH TO THE SICK PERSON. IT IS A COMPLETE DIFFERENT MATTER IF THE STAFF NURSE - ON ACCOUNT OF LONG SERVICE AND MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE - CLAIM TO BE GRADUATE IN MEDICINE AND A MEDICAL DOCTOR.

BUHARI HAS EXPERIENCE WHICH TRANSCENDS GCE. THAT'S INDISPUTABLE. THE CORE ISSUE AT HAND IS HIS INABILITY TO EVIDENCE HIS GCE RESULTS.
Re: Buhari Doesn’t Need WAEC Certificate To Contest In 2019 –Barrister Adegboruwa by LabiTalks: 1:14am On Oct 28, 2018
KingOfAmebo:

Exactly, good you admitted Al-Mustapha did same thanks or no thanks to the bad precedence by Buhari.

Wether or not if WASC is a qualification to be eligeable to contest an election, Why is Buhari lying about something he couldn't present? even as the C in C of the Nigerian Army he couldn't order his subordinates to bring out his "credentials" in 3 years...Is this not something you should worry about as a patriotic Nigerian?

Why did Buhari chose to deceive people like you?

There is nothing anyone can say that can make you change your opinion about Buhari, and for your information, I don't care, I am not here to do that, I am not campaigning for Him. Your Hatred for the man is Transgenerational, and even if He orders the Military to produce it tomorrow, I am very sure you will still not believe Him, you will always find something to support your gullibility. If you so much have interest in His certificate, and you think He lied, then you should have probably taken Him to court, and make some bucks for yourself if you are so sure you of what you stand for, I am sure some Lawyers will even do the case for free. You can even initiate a movement on Twitter on this matter, and pull the needed crowd to mount pressure on the Military to release Buhari's certificate. This idea of coming to nairaland to flex muscles over an issue that has been brought up severally and clarified so many times to the intellectuals, will only make your life more miserable because you will only hear what you want to hear, and believe what you want to believe. If your Patriotism is hanged on the fact that you are requesting for the SSCE certificate of someone that was in the military, and even rose to the rank of a General with masters degree, then you truly dont know what ppatriotism is all about, and you are void of every intellectual capacity.
Re: Buhari Doesn’t Need WAEC Certificate To Contest In 2019 –Barrister Adegboruwa by wildernessVoice: 4:20am On Oct 28, 2018
I learned he submitted affidavit of secondary school certificate. If PMB can't present a verifiable waec certificate, he has lied on oath and that alone has disqualified him from contesting the Presidency.
Re: Buhari Doesn’t Need WAEC Certificate To Contest In 2019 –Barrister Adegboruwa by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 28, 2018
Nelsizzy:
I was told to look out for one Ayande Bamidele. According to the information i got, he is a mad man on the loose. Escaped from Uselu psychiatric at 10:09 today. I don't know why your name is looking familiar, doesn't help that you have been typing gibberish.
thank God
take your drugs asap

Re: Buhari Doesn’t Need WAEC Certificate To Contest In 2019 –Barrister Adegboruwa by olajizz01(m): 6:36am On Oct 28, 2018
IamAtikulate:

The thing pain you well well? I guess you are also a yoruba moslem? Enemies of state and terror apologists.
Hahahahahahahahaha,,you this ipob,you will never cease to amuse Nigerians,arch enemies of state are calling people enemies of state,Sorry ipobian terrorist and serial losser,when you loss this again, you will surely return to your terror job.
Re: Buhari Doesn’t Need WAEC Certificate To Contest In 2019 –Barrister Adegboruwa by jelinco1982(m): 7:06am On Oct 28, 2018
Nigerian with paper certificates even someone that can not write and speak English correctly,still got A1 in English. What we need are people with good values and better I.Q.
Re: Buhari Doesn’t Need WAEC Certificate To Contest In 2019 –Barrister Adegboruwa by Olatrent: 7:24am On Oct 28, 2018
IamAtikulate:
Check very well that guy is a yoruba moslem.

Your mumu na grade 1
Re: Buhari Doesn’t Need WAEC Certificate To Contest In 2019 –Barrister Adegboruwa by bewla(m): 7:46am On Oct 28, 2018
IamAtikulate:
Check very well that guy is a yoruba moslem.
yea and a wise one

SAN too
Re: Buhari Doesn’t Need WAEC Certificate To Contest In 2019 –Barrister Adegboruwa by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
LabiTalks:

There is nothing anyone can say that can make you change your opinion about Buhari, and for your information, I don't care, I am not here to do that, I am not campaigning for Him. Your Hatred for the man is Transgenerational, and even if He orders the Military to produce it tomorrow, I am very sure you will still not believe Him, you will always find something to support your gullibility. If you so much have interest in His certificate, and you think He lied, then you should have probably taken Him to court, and make some bucks for yourself if you are so sure you of what you stand for, I am sure some Lawyers will even do the case for free. You can even initiate a movement on Twitter on this matter, and pull the needed crowd to mount pressure on the Military to release Buhari's certificate. This idea of coming to nairaland to flex muscles over an issue that has been brought up severally and clarified so many times to the intellectuals, will only make your life more miserable because you will only hear what you want to hear, and believe what you want to believe. If your Patriotism is hanged on the fact that you are requesting for the SSCE certificate of someone that was in the military, and even rose to the rank of a General with masters degree, then you truly dont know what ppatriotism is all about, and you are void of every intellectual capacity.

You still dont get my point or you are just plain gullible to see the russ...Buhari can only deceive daft people like you that is why he keeps playing tennis with your brain..he told you in 2015 his credentials are with the army, in it now 2018 and he keeps using same gimmick on draft people like you and you expectedly swallowed the lie to the point of defending him.

Rising to the rank of the General and having a masters degree doesn't stop the fact that he never had a WASSCE...his career was built on falsehood. same way people like you defending him have question marks with your careers. It is only a fraud that will defend a fraud. Buhari doesn't have any moral right to claim he is a saint and is not corrupt.

Same way he lied to draft people like you when he campaigned he will never seek medical attention abroad only to be the most traveled President in the history of Nigeria to seek medical attention for months.

People like you are the visible proof that educated people can be very stupid and daft at the same time.
Re: Buhari Doesn’t Need WAEC Certificate To Contest In 2019 –Barrister Adegboruwa by quickberry(m): 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Sorry a RCCG Pastor and any church that fail to condemn the fulani jihadists are not christians. RCCG are islamic apologists.

Holy BIble says love your neighbour as yourself, it also says thou shall not judge...#shalom
Re: Buhari Doesn’t Need WAEC Certificate To Contest In 2019 –Barrister Adegboruwa by IamAtikulate: 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
quickberry:

Holy BIble says love your neighbour as yourself, it also says thou shall not judge...#shalom
Osinbanjo is an Islamic high priest and apologist. He just made himself unelectable and brought so much hatred for his church RCCG another islamic apologist and political organisation.
Re: Buhari Doesn’t Need WAEC Certificate To Contest In 2019 –Barrister Adegboruwa by quickberry(m): 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Osinbanjo is an Islamic high priest and apologist. He just made himself unelectable and brought so much hatred for his church RCCG another islamic apologist and political organisation.

Now I know the kind of person you are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Doesn’t Need WAEC Certificate To Contest In 2019 –Barrister Adegboruwa by IamAtikulate: 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
quickberry:

Now I know the kind of person you are
A Pastor that lies and defends the jihad in MB is a what?
Re: Buhari Doesn’t Need WAEC Certificate To Contest In 2019 –Barrister Adegboruwa by computermouse(m): 4:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
olajide8:

Instead of trying to fight, why not focus your disappointment of the constitution, you are contesting what is obvious in section 318 subsection 1 article b

It section 131 subsection D- and the interpretation act 318 subsection 1.B for the proper definition

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu, Aregbesola, Police Minister, Paramilitary Chiefs Meet In Lagos/ Pictures / Proud Ibadan (pictures) / Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.