Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) (56066 Views)

Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State / Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) / Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by sleek214(m): 8:54am On Oct 28, 2018
Oriyt1:
Emeka Taekwando is this old now?
Sam Dede looked older than them 17 years ago, looks younger 17 years after. eat the right food and live right. ageing will be far from you

1 Like

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:55am On Oct 28, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
Men those days of desparado.....django....omo .all those armed robbing movies. cheesy
Django
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by tunary(m): 8:55am On Oct 28, 2018
We all get old some day
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by 02Kebreal(m): 8:58am On Oct 28, 2018
eddyghali:

Indomie generation pikin...imagine wetin u type concerning Nollywood of the old? Ijele, Isakaba, Desperadoes, First lady, State of Emergency etc. sha na your opinion. i have a carton of indomie for you!

IGODO

1 Like

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by okenwaa(m): 9:00am On Oct 28, 2018
HyconMojo:
Those days of desperadoes and isakaba... days of VHS with manual rewinders ... if you don dey rewind reach the white tape and you goc ham , na celotape remain ooo

Good old days..

Can't forget my panasonic VHS and my yellow manual rewinder.

Hope u're married with kids now though? grin grin
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by okenwaa(m): 9:04am On Oct 28, 2018
sleek214:

Sam Dede looked older than them 17 years ago, looks younger 17 years after. eat the right food and live right. ageing will be far from you

And also leave kai kai and goof grin

1 Like

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by naturefellow(m): 9:06am On Oct 28, 2018
HyconMojo:
Those days of desperadoes and isakaba... days of VHS with manual rewinders ... if you don dey rewind reach the white tape and you goc ham , na celotape remain ooo
cheesy
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by 360command: 9:07am On Oct 28, 2018
Auxtin85:
Age is really telling on these guys oo, 2001 that was when these men were still young, I had written my SSCE in 2001.
same age go tell on you too...
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by t00dugged(f): 9:07am On Oct 28, 2018
KingLennon:
Hanks Anuku with his foreign accent, very good actor but drugs killed his career. Sam Dede in IGODO was a masterpiece. Truly a deed done by seven can only.....If u know complete am
till date i still wonder why they didnt make the part two of igodo, to me it didn't end well
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by john633(m): 9:08am On Oct 28, 2018
Sam dede aks issakaba
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Wizywiz(m): 9:12am On Oct 28, 2018
Sakobi.. Staring saint obi...last burial.. End of the river...so much more.. Indomie kids will not understand. When nollywood was nollywood wood. Oganigwe.. I watched all of them then... There is none I didn't watch then. I even have some now on my archives..

2 Likes

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by iamwoods(m): 9:18am On Oct 28, 2018
eddyghali:

Indomie generation pikin...imagine wetin u type concerning Nollywood of the old? Ijele, Isakaba, Desperadoes, First lady, State of Emergency etc. sha na your opinion. i have a carton of indomie for you!
nice one bro..he would not understand any of the movies you just mention...tell him ben10 avenger he will shout yeeeeh

3 Likes

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by CecyAdrian(f): 9:18am On Oct 28, 2018
Xfemt:
lols
I watch all those movie guy
But can u compare them with d likes scarface, James bond 007 of those days or no were to run etc

Are those African stories?? Do they depict the immediate Nigerian story or American?

You are really on the top ladder of Indomie generation reason you watched those movie and they made no sense to you.

I have two cartoons of Indomie and Bobo for you sha

2 Likes

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by alizma: 9:20am On Oct 28, 2018
who watched Igodo

1 Like

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Auxtin85(m): 9:20am On Oct 28, 2018
360command:
same age go tell on you too...

True my brother, can’t say am the same as I was in 2001.
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by hundredrivas(m): 9:32am On Oct 28, 2018
ASTALAVISTA baby i will be back........

30 years later......

ASTALAVISTA baby ahhhh my back.... grin grin

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Topmaike007(m): 9:33am On Oct 28, 2018
eddyghali:

end of the river,Abuja connection etc

1 Like

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Anotii(m): 9:40am On Oct 28, 2018
sleek214:

The man in the poster is Jerry Amilo and he is looking fresher than ever as we speak, don't knw who dat slim dude over there is!

2 Likes

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by hahn(m): 9:45am On Oct 28, 2018
Xfemt:
my brother make I hear word
E no get wen nollywood take get head

Right from time na nonsense dem de act

Abeg no quote me oh
I don tell u eh!!

Thank you for your sincerity. All those people are celebrating mediocrity like it's in fashion undecided
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by CDCEO001: 9:48am On Oct 28, 2018
The firts guy in the old picture is Jerry Amilo, not the same person in the current picture.
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by obontami: 9:50am On Oct 28, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
Men those days of desparado.....django....omo .all those armed robbing movies. cheesy

What about state of emergency? grin
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Jesuspikin8: 10:06am On Oct 28, 2018
safarigirl:
The third guy in the first picture is Jerry Amilo, not Emeka Taekwando

Grand Aunty cool

1 Like

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by safarigirl(f): 10:08am On Oct 28, 2018
Jesuspikin8:

Grand Aunty cool
lol....i'm in my early twenties, I just watched a lot of movies growing up and I have a good memory.

It took me a while to dig up the guy's name from my reservoir of knowledge sha grin

3 Likes

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Xfemt(m): 10:20am On Oct 28, 2018
eddyghali:

u and dis indomie sef
U de hungry ni
Go chop na

I no gbadu some tin con mean say I be from d new generation

All dis movies u re talking about I watched dem wen I was a kid nd still ve some of d video cassette in my dad place back home. I no gbadu dem dat all
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by idonhammer: 10:22am On Oct 28, 2018
Xfemt:
indomie and speedy biscuit kid spotted
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Xfemt(m): 10:22am On Oct 28, 2018
rickyrex:
your point is just far from the topic at hand. If you are not proud of your home made abeg follow river Niger enter chad, from there you can find your way to Europe where you desire. I love the the Hollywood of the old. Not what we are exposed to this days.
as a Nigerian must I like every tin in it
Even d western world der re certain tins I don't still like

Even u Na every tin u like for naija

Easy na I be ur brother oh
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Xfemt(m): 10:26am On Oct 28, 2018
CecyAdrian:

Are those African stories?? Do they depict the immediate Nigerian story or American?

You are really on the top ladder of Indomie generation reason you watched those movie and they made no sense to you.

I have two cartoons of Indomie and Bobo for you sha
if indomie de hungry u go chop na

Their re America movies dat talk about d African story and which nollywood movies has ever talked about Africa story mention one and I ll give tens of America movies that re talking about real African story of those days

U wan de talk indomie generation wen dem take born u
Hide under Internet de form pikin of those days

Easy ok
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Xfemt(m): 10:32am On Oct 28, 2018
[quote author=idonhammer post=72474567][/quote] see dis salad still de talk

I be oil rice pikin of those days
D wan dem de use bush meat take de cook ok

So shift
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by toys2seven(m): 10:32am On Oct 28, 2018
HyconMojo:

How are the wife and the kids?
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by AKzee(m): 10:33am On Oct 28, 2018
Sam dede will tell you then that No amount of sickness can reduce an elephant to a he goat size.
Elephant can not hide behind the shrubs. Sam dede rocks.

1 Like

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by ihbile: 10:42am On Oct 28, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Sam Dede that used to flog his students (playfully) at Uniport.

Good one cool
how? explain please.
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by ihbile: 10:47am On Oct 28, 2018
nomenclature:
samandora,season of madness,day break,ranging storm,witches,captives,blood money,isakaba,narrow excape,igodo,nneka the pretyy serpent,moment of sorrow,died wretched,last burial,desperadoes,ojadike,not man enough,the pope must hear this,state of emergency,rattle snake,world apart,hour of grace,end of the wicked,cry for help,Oracle, evil doers,end time ,oganigwe,suicide mission,cospiracy,compromise,sins of the father,narrow excape,the evil that men do,full moon,most wanted,full moon,executive crime,scores to settle,war front,prophecy.............oh good old days
Mo foo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts / Emmanuella May Never Make Her Hair - Mark Angel Reveals (Video) / Wema Sepetu: I Like A Man Who Beats Me Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.