Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) (57383 Views)

Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State / I Am Not Sick - Hanks Anuku (Video) / Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by Afrogist247(m): 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
A Nigerian has recorded what he described as a sad development of life of an Actor who once moved and shook the Nigerian Movie scene, Hanks Anuku.

The Guy said he saw the Actor outside a place at 3am and Nigerians have reacted to this that this may not mean anything.

But for some, after watching the video, they fthink something is missing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt1sgpVkigg

Source: GossipmillTV

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZmO-dlIIMt/?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Share

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by Biglogo(m): 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
E no mean nah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by slawormiir: 4:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
Damnnn niggar
And what makes those people think he needs help

My niggar is just relaxing one side and smoking, puffin and dragging is blunt

Hanks anuku...Real and hard niggarrrrs of nollywoood that year
Same thing with Jim iyke...hard and tough

The pussy ass niggarz those days were nonso diobi, ramsey noah, Desmond Elliot, emeka ike and Mike ezuruonye...always crying for love

227 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by Romanoff(f): 4:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
Last I heard, he relocated to Ghana.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by illicit(m): 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
Bad side of being a celeb

U can't do most things that others do

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by tutudesz: 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
Busy body Association undecided What were you doing outside by 3am yourself undecided abi is Hank a kid
Person sit-down dey flex himself, translate to he need help undecided

122 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by Dankovich1: 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
And what makes those people think he needs help

My niggar is just relaxing one side and smoking, puffin and dragging is blunt

Hanks anuku...Real and hard niggarrrrs of nollywoood wood that year
Same thing with Jim iyke...hard and tough

The pussy ass niggarz those days were nonso diobi, ramsey noah, Desmond Elliot, emeka ike and Mike ezuruonye...always crying for love

Greetings Mr Slawormiir
I want to correct an Impression of your Hard Niggar and Pussy Ass Niggar issues according to your own illustrations.

One playing a role he's good at during movie casting doesn't makes him/her look other wise. Then comes to life in reality that one smokes or do all kinds of drugs don't always make him/tough, I don see scenarios were all this Weed Lords from the hood were I grow up from in ABA,Abia State their bunk is called (Black Kingdom) poo on their pants when they are been caught by ordinary vigilante, only me go dey ask my guys that year weather na this one be the same guy wey dey form GALADIMA for the whole hood.

Same goes to niggars that appears to be decent and cool, but when you hear of their action in a public space where they are not well known to be cool, it will be worse than that of terrorist or a hired assassin.

So in summary of my talk is that being a real Niggar or Pussy Niggar is in built or by influence, not by what you take.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
I'm really disappointed at this guy. That's life for you.

So many here like him. When you're telling them to live a decent life, they'll turn deaf ears especially those ones posting nonsense on nairaland and in hookup sections. They are always deaf to advice until it hits them.

See Hanks, now a shadow of himself. Chai!

I pray he finds succor. Hmmm..

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by bouncin04(m): 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
Dankovich1:

Greetings Mr Slawormiir
I want to correct an Impression of your Hard Niggar and Pussy Ass Niggar issues according to your own illustrations.

One playing a role he's good at during movie casting doesn't makes him/her look other wise. Then comes to life in reality that one smokes or do all kinds of drugs don't always make him/tough, I don see scenarios were all this Weed Lords from the hood were I grow up from in ABA,Abia State their bunk is called (Black Kingdom) poo on their pants when they are been caught by ordinary vigilante, only me go dey ask my guys that year weather na this one be the same guy wey dey form GALADIMA for the whole hood.

Same goes to niggars that appears to be decent and cool, but when you hear of their action in a public space where they are not well known to be cool, it will be worse than that of terrorist or a hired assassin.

So in summary of my talk is that being a real Niggar or Pussy Niggar is in built or by influence, not by what you take.

Once I see you take weed , alcohol and all that , I term you to be a pussy ass niggar , because it takes a whole lot to handle negative emotions without all that .

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by Nemesis0147(m): 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
Mercychen:
I'm really disappointed at this guy. That's life for you.

So many here like him. When you're telling them to live a decent life, they'll turn deaf ears especially those ones posting nonsense on nairaland and in hookup sections. They are always deaf to advice until it hits them.

See Hanks, now a shadow of himself. Chai!

I pray he finds succor. Hmmm..
say what you know abeg..

This guy is always with zubby whenever he comes to asaba and they shoot movies together too...
Go check out their Instagram pages....that guy is just living his life!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by BuyAndSellStuff: 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
When he was making money from his movie roles, did he bother to check on our own pitiable living conditions??

I have no sympathy for this type of people. He got an opportunity that most of us dream for yet he couldn't plot his future from it. He lavished all living the fast life now he wants us to foot his bills like we don't have our own problems abi.

The ones making money now like Portable, Zlatan & co can also lavish it all then post pitiable pics on social media for us 10 years from now. We dey wait.

Rubbish and entitlement mentality!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by buygala(m): 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
Dankovich1:

Greetings Mr Slawormiir

You talk too much sad

Who asked you all this?

Chochochochocho...When no be say you be woman undecided

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by crackhouse(m): 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
The guy keep following zuby up and down like bodyguard

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by steveneche(m): 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by atdscentofwater: 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by Mkelv0106(m): 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
Wetin d guy wen see am by 3am dey do by that time, he know weda na show Hank go do for that area, After all, Cubana chief priest bar dey along that DBS road, off Okpanam road, Op know weda he dey come from there, Abi Hank tell am say he dey find help. Hank suppose track this guy sue am for indiscriminate posting of him picture, abi he think say he be paparazzi, rubbish

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by BigYash: 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
Asaba that year.. One side bar , 11:59bar.. Na there I dey sip my origin bitters,those days...
Make them help that nigga o.. Drugs kills..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by l0uie(m): 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
Sometimes, food no dey give man joy but Canadian loud is different.

tydi:
sad

Youth let’s y’all say no to drugs . It’s destroys now and the future .
See wetin and how drugs keep baba agba
Some people are actually keeping a tab on him .. lol

There's no future for the average Nigerian youth. The Nigerian government has destroyed that already. PS: The Nigerian government are worse than drugs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by freshkpomo(m): 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
I be think say them say this guy man don relocate go GH with him big voice..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by tydi(m): 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
sad

Youth let’s y’all say no to drugs . It’s destroys now and the future .
See wetin and how drugs keep baba agba
Some people are actually keeping a tab on him .. lol

1 Like

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by utenwuson: 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
Dankovich1:

Greetings Mr Slawormiir

damn niggggar, damn
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
Hard Drugs
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by reidkrugger(m): 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
If them check now, he probably is living a better life than the complainant. I dunno why people can't mind their bussiness. If he needs help, he'll find a way to say so. Jeeeze.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
sad
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by CalabarPikin: 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2022
illicit:
Bad side of being a celeb

U can't do most things that others do

I swear down..

Reason most top celebrities fake their death when they can no longer take it....e.g. Michael Jackson

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
cry cry cry shocked shocked
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by phemmyfour: 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
Romanoff:
Last I heard, he relocated to Ghana.
He's into drugs
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by Fatjoooo: 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes / Checkout These People Before Fame. / Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.