Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,026 members, 7,866,870 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

Nnamdi kanu Sets To Return With Designation "INTERNATIONALLY PROTECTED PERSON" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi kanu Sets To Return With Designation "INTERNATIONALLY PROTECTED PERSON" (6535 Views)

Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB / Ugwuanyi Calls For Designation Of Enugu As Oil-Bearing State / Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi kanu Sets To Return With Designation "INTERNATIONALLY PROTECTED PERSON" by madmohamed(m): 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2018
zurich1010:
Nice one from IPOB. Watch as Afonjas will enter this thread with their deception, telling you it's a lie even though this information can be verified online and Nnamdi Kanu is expected to speak on this granted IPP today.

This is for you afonjas...wicked things
OK that y buharu said that anybody that want to leave is free to leave .
Re: Nnamdi kanu Sets To Return With Designation "INTERNATIONALLY PROTECTED PERSON" by efighter: 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2018
curfew:
Afonjas wave your flag now or forever remain Fulani ass licker.

The loss of over three million brethrey and the use of several beautiful sisters and aunties as sex slaves is a big disaster that cannot be forgotten easily. Or how can you explain to a poor boy that his mother and sisters were used a sex slaves by Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba soldiers and that his father was used for pepper soup by Major General Obasanjo and Benjamin Adekunle the Scorpion? It's a sad story and the pains and anguish is passed from generation to generation of the Biafran pigs.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi kanu Sets To Return With Designation "INTERNATIONALLY PROTECTED PERSON" by ibotic(f): 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
kmcutez:

Should be "Another poorly exposed IPOB youth", not youths. You are referring to a singular person.

Also since IPOB is an acronym, the letters should be all in caps, I think.

Typo on ‘youth vs youths’ noted. With regards to IPod vs IPOB....may I suggested you engage your medulla oblongata that little bit better.
Re: Nnamdi kanu Sets To Return With Designation "INTERNATIONALLY PROTECTED PERSON" by kanubiafra: 4:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
like play like play
Re: Nnamdi kanu Sets To Return With Designation "INTERNATIONALLY PROTECTED PERSON" by gidgiddy: 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
EternalTruths:

It is not wise to return back even if the UN grant him such status except Israel & US are prepared for Military action against Nigeria and therefore seek to use Kanu's return as an excuse to disintegrate Nigeria.

I don't think anybody can convince Nnamdi Kanu not to return to Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi kanu Sets To Return With Designation "INTERNATIONALLY PROTECTED PERSON" by gidgiddy: 4:31pm On Oct 27, 2018
efighter:

The loss of over three million brethrey and the use of several beautiful sisters and aunties as sex slaves is a big disaster that cannot be forgotten easily. Or how can you explain to a poor boy that his mother and sisters were used a sex slaves by Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba soldiers and that his father was used for pepper soup by Major General Obasanjo and Benjamin Adekunle the Scorpion? It's a sad story and the pains and anguish is passed from generation to generation of the Biafran pigs.

You forget something. The same generation had seen the rot and decay that Nigeria has become since the end of the war and are even regretting that Ojukwu did not fight even harder to liberate his people from the clutches of darkness called Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi kanu Sets To Return With Designation "INTERNATIONALLY PROTECTED PERSON" by EternalTruths: 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2018
gidgiddy:

I don't think anybody can convince Nnamdi Kanu not to return to Nigeria.

Jibril or Buhari is not a democrat that believes in rule of law.

Kanu will be foolish to step foot on Nigerian soil if the Israeli & US governments have not assured him of Mutual Destruction of the Nigerian State if his liberty or life is threatened.

Kanu has to first & foremost secure a military pact before reentering Nigeria.

There is time for everything and now is not the hour except he is really prepared for a military showdown with the Caliphate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi kanu Sets To Return With Designation "INTERNATIONALLY PROTECTED PERSON" by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
ibotic:

Typo on ‘youth vs youths’ noted. With regards to IPod vs IPOB....may I suggested you engage your medulla oblongata that little bit better.

Lol. Pretty sure the poster you quoted also made a typo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi kanu Sets To Return With Designation "INTERNATIONALLY PROTECTED PERSON" by Hopebringer: 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2018
[s]
ibotic:

Another poorly exposed iPod youths...it’s spelt ‘a lot’, not alot......now get lost you twit.... grin
[/s]

From your retarded comment I can deduce you assume I am either igbo or an ipob apologist?

You are not just wrong on both assumptions but you are very stupid

You are poorly educated and frustrated due to poverty that has overwhelmed your family for years now

Read your books, graduate well , get a decent.job so you can make things easier for your mother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi kanu Sets To Return With Designation "INTERNATIONALLY PROTECTED PERSON" by KOLLYPROF(m): 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2018
With all these epistles
Come wonder the source
Radio Biafra
Re: Nnamdi kanu Sets To Return With Designation "INTERNATIONALLY PROTECTED PERSON" by ibotic(f): 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
Hopebringer:
[s][/s]

From your retarded comment I can deduce you assume I am either igbo or an ipob apologist?

You are not just wrong on both assumptions but you are very stupid

You are poorly educated and frustrated due to poverty that has overwhelmed your family for years now

Read your books, graduate well , get a decent.job so you can make things easier for your mother

Typical ipob rants....brag brag brag.....you are not ibo indeed but bear all their traits....muumuu...better go and lick dilectors piss... grin
Re: Nnamdi kanu Sets To Return With Designation "INTERNATIONALLY PROTECTED PERSON" by ibotic(f): 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
kmcutez:

Lol. Pretty sure the poster you quoted also made a typo.

Pretty sure you have the ability to read the minds and know the linguistic ability of anonymous posters on the internet... wink shocked cry
Re: Nnamdi kanu Sets To Return With Designation "INTERNATIONALLY PROTECTED PERSON" by Hopebringer: 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2018
[s]
ibotic:

Typical ipob rants....brag brag brag.....you are not ibo indeed but bear all their traits....muumuu...better go and lick dilectors piss... grin
[/s]

I said it

grin

Illiiterate... Pls tell us what does the word brag mean? grin

You have no idea what the word you used means ?? Hahahaha hahahaha a

Tout grin

I wonder how many people you have scammed today ? Thief

Scammer osi

419, Yahoo boy thief

Efcc will get you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi kanu Sets To Return With Designation "INTERNATIONALLY PROTECTED PERSON" by bantudra: 6:11pm On Oct 27, 2018
EternalTruths:

Jibril or Buhari is not a democrat that believes in rule of law.

Kanu will be foolish to step foot on Nigerian soil if the Israeli & US governments have not assured him of Mutual Destruction of the Nigerian State if his liberty or life is threatened.

Kanu has to first & foremost secure a military pact before reentering Nigeria.

There is time for everything and now is not the hour except he is really prepared for a military showdown with the Caliphate.

thats declaration of war if they try it....
Re: Nnamdi kanu Sets To Return With Designation "INTERNATIONALLY PROTECTED PERSON" by Roger3D(m): 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2018
lionjungle3000:
My God, it has happen. IPOB using international laws to perfect their struggle. Biafra is almost here. Now he can return and move around, Nigeria government won't even near him or risk UN wrath.
Let him step foot on Nigerian soil we can see the hell he promised or the UN wrath. This time he won't even be arrested, we will just elimate the terrorist for good. No be only UN na CNN
Re: Nnamdi kanu Sets To Return With Designation "INTERNATIONALLY PROTECTED PERSON" by irrefragable: 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2018
ibotic:

.... And you are still making a fool of yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi kanu Sets To Return With Designation "INTERNATIONALLY PROTECTED PERSON" by chiprice: 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2018
chiagozien:
why not you people attact ISRAEL now and bring back kanu.

Zoo that couldn't defeat illiterate boko haram is making noise.
This is the savage of all Savages grin
chiagozien:
why not you people attact ISRAEL now and bring back kanu.

Zoo that couldn't defeat illiterate boko haram is making noise.
This is the savage of all Savages
Re: Nnamdi kanu Sets To Return With Designation "INTERNATIONALLY PROTECTED PERSON" by Obdk: 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
Ewedu mozlems will be so angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi kanu Sets To Return With Designation "INTERNATIONALLY PROTECTED PERSON" by IamAtikulate: 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
EasternDamsel4:

Sick and tired of all these Nnamdi Kanu talks. He's coming back to unleash hell where?
Nigerian Army shouldn't have killed his dog now he wants to come and unleash hell.

Pls tell him that struggle is a failed struggle! Our eyes don clear.
The struggle can NEVER fail. It just begun but we are voting.
Re: Nnamdi kanu Sets To Return With Designation "INTERNATIONALLY PROTECTED PERSON" by Abbey2sam(m): 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2018
lionjungle3000:
My God, it has happen. IPOB using international laws to perfect their struggle. Biafra is almost here. Now he can return and move around, Nigeria government won't even near him or risk UN wrath.

How does UK wrath look like
Re: Nnamdi kanu Sets To Return With Designation "INTERNATIONALLY PROTECTED PERSON" by Gyengyere: 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2018
EternalTruths:
You can't be shouting Palestinian Republic with Jerusalem as her capital and expect Israel not to prop up Biafra through her international connections.
This Government has bitten more than it can chew. I wonder why some find it difficult to see the handwriting on the wall.
I am from middle belt. I always wish and pray for this same agitation not to stop in south east and south south but with middle belt inclusive.
Nnamdi Kanu will shock you people. He has strong international connection that will teach Aso Rock occupiers a bitter lesson. Biafra will be achieve! Let's wait and see.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi kanu Sets To Return With Designation "INTERNATIONALLY PROTECTED PERSON" by EternalTruths: 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
bantudra:

thats declaration of war if they try it....

What will you do if Israel & US pounce on Nigeria because of Biafra.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi kanu Sets To Return With Designation "INTERNATIONALLY PROTECTED PERSON" by EternalTruths: 8:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
Gyengyere:

This Government has bitten more than it can chew. I wonder why some find it difficult to see the handwriting on the wall.
I am from middle belt. I always wish and pray for this same agitation not to stop in south east and south south but with middle belt inclusive
. Nnamdi Kanu will shock you people. He has strong international connection that will teach Aso Rock occupiers a bitter lesson. Biafra will be achieve! Let's wait and see.

Don't mind the Afonjas thinking Kanu has no international support.

As for the Middle Belt, Kanu has extended a hand of friendship to them in order to build a united Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi kanu Sets To Return With Designation "INTERNATIONALLY PROTECTED PERSON" by BiafraIShere(m): 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
ibotic:

You're indeed a shameless hypocrite!! Why would you blame the errors you made on typo despite the fact they were many, yet you're are pointing out another person's error!? Are you the only one prone to typo??
Now, look at what you wrote above "..may I suggested you engage your...." WTF is that? "May" is a future tense while suggested is a past tense, they can't be together in one sentence. I suggest you get a copy of brighter grammar please.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi kanu Sets To Return With Designation "INTERNATIONALLY PROTECTED PERSON" by bantudra: 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2018
EternalTruths:

What will you do if Israel & US pounce on Nigeria because of Biafra.?

you underestimate nigeria oooo...nigerians are very good in many things....diplomaticaly we are not that bad....and the world is at each others throats....

it will be not that hard to find allies in the world.....
Re: Nnamdi kanu Sets To Return With Designation "INTERNATIONALLY PROTECTED PERSON" by EternalTruths: 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
bantudra:

you underestimate nigeria oooo...nigerians are very good in many things....diplomaticaly we are not that bad....and the world is at each others throats....

it will be not that hard to find allies in the world.....

Answer my question.

bantudra What will you do if Israel & US pounce on Nigeria because of their support for IPOB.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi kanu Sets To Return With Designation "INTERNATIONALLY PROTECTED PERSON" by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
Funnicator:
Obi1kenobi they're here with their shittty propaganda again. grin

Internationally protect ko? Locally protect ni .

Your defender, jack d dog is long dead and buried. Back to Nigeria, you'll be returned to kuje.

I'm lost for words at their gullibility. I won't even attempt to address it. Sometimes it's best to just ignore the foolishness. Even though it's hard seeing as IPOB zombies seem to have made a career out of embarrassing Igbos with their antics.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi kanu Sets To Return With Designation "INTERNATIONALLY PROTECTED PERSON" by Ojiofor: 10:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
Biafra is a long term project for now make we ATIKULATE first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi kanu Sets To Return With Designation "INTERNATIONALLY PROTECTED PERSON" by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu will not dare enter Naija
Re: Nnamdi kanu Sets To Return With Designation "INTERNATIONALLY PROTECTED PERSON" by Strikethem: 1:15am On Oct 28, 2018
ibotic:
The lies and delusion of the ipods is simply laughable but for the fact that a lot of SĒ otherwise intelligent people fall for such...ipods made me realise that ibos are extremely backward.... grin
Lol, you means those guys US army came to buy fighter get from in aba? grin
Re: Nnamdi kanu Sets To Return With Designation "INTERNATIONALLY PROTECTED PERSON" by newbornmacho(m): 6:30am On Oct 28, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
No be only internationally protected person. If he like make e kuku be Isreali citizen and American citizn both joined together, if he set foot on Nigerian soil he will be picked and locked up for good.

We have locked up Israeli citizens before. We have even locked up Israeli spy agents during Murtala' regime and also during Buhari's military regime. We have locked up American citizens before.

So an internationally protected person does not have any special immunity against the law of our sovereingty. We will lock him up. In fact we can assassinate him and apologize later....and nothing go happen. Let him try his luck and enter here.
hahaha...awon afonja cowards and chest beaters.
Re: Nnamdi kanu Sets To Return With Designation "INTERNATIONALLY PROTECTED PERSON" by ibotic(f): 10:19am On Oct 28, 2018
Hopebringer:
[s][/s]

I said it

grin

Illiiterate... Pls tell us what does the word brag mean? grin

You have no idea what the word you used means ?? Hahahaha hahahaha a

Tout grin

I wonder how many people you have scammed today ? Thief

Scammer osi

419, Yahoo boy thief

Efcc will get you

Another illiterate ipob youth on the lose....better go lick Cownus pee..... angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Caught By Aljazeera In Electoral Bribery Biggest Scandal (photos) / Before You Blame Anyone For The Gunshots In Aso Rock, Read What Truly Happened / Julius Berger Records 8.35% And 86.83% Drop In Revenue And Profit In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.