Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

“I Can’t Leave My Man,let Him F**k Your P**sy,the Sweetest Wins” – Lady Says - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “I Can’t Leave My Man,let Him F**k Your P**sy,the Sweetest Wins” – Lady Says (2939 Views)

How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House / Listening To Frank Edwards' Songs Saved My Life In A Fatal Accident - Lady Says / I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice’ – 22 Year Old Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Can’t Leave My Man,let Him F**k Your P**sy,the Sweetest Wins” – Lady Says by correctbae: 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
Facebook is where most people express their mind. Obiageli Jane who stated in her bio that no one should copy her is no excepting as she openly pour out her mind to those sleeping with her man that she can’t leave him for them. She claims her p**sy is better than her man’s concubines own.
However, she said on Facebook

I can’t leave my man for you because you are fucking him. Let him Bleep ur pussy, the sweetest pussy wins.

ALSO READ: Bride Caught Pants Down With Boyfriend On Her Wedding Eve In A Hotel In Anambra https://correctbae.ng/2018/10/27/bride-caught-pants-down-with-boyfriend-on-her-wedding-eve-in-a-hotel-in-anambra/

Re: “I Can’t Leave My Man,let Him F**k Your P**sy,the Sweetest Wins” – Lady Says by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
And how would you know whose pussy is the sweetest
Re: “I Can’t Leave My Man,let Him F**k Your P**sy,the Sweetest Wins” – Lady Says by Hopebringer: 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
[s]
correctbae:
Facebook is where most people express their mind. Obiageli Jane who stated in her bio that no one should copy her is no excepting as she openly pour out her mind to those sleeping with her man that she can’t leave him for them. She claims her p**sy is better than her man’s concubines own.
However, she said on Facebook

I can’t leave my man for you because you are fucking him. Let him Bleep ur pussy, the sweetest pussy wins.

ALSO READ: Bride Caught Pants Down With Boyfriend On Her Wedding Eve In A Hotel In Anambra https://correctbae.ng/2018/10/27/bride-caught-pants-down-with-boyfriend-on-her-wedding-eve-in-a-hotel-in-anambra/

[/s]

Thrash
Re: “I Can’t Leave My Man,let Him F**k Your P**sy,the Sweetest Wins” – Lady Says by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
Her types are the kind Nigerian men like.
Re: “I Can’t Leave My Man,let Him F**k Your P**sy,the Sweetest Wins” – Lady Says by Trademark007(m): 4:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
undecided

You wish

Re: “I Can’t Leave My Man,let Him F**k Your P**sy,the Sweetest Wins” – Lady Says by delugajackson: 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
This is how they go about denigrating themselves on every passing day. They think relationship is all about money and sex, they think they can keep a man with sex. You cannot tie a man down with sex! One day he will get tired and dispose you in the most shameful manner!

A reasonable man with good prospects for the future would always chose an independent lady with brains and good character over a "cheerful giver" any day. The kpekus is just an added advantage. You can't leave him because of the material benefits you acquire from him, and also the fact that you're using your kpekus as a leverage. I'm not surprised cause that's all you've got to offer. Both you and the girl you're in competition with are nothing but fools and mere cum-bags. I suggest he uses you both for money rituals as soon as possible since you have no purpose in life. Nonsense and ingredients!

5 Likes

Re: “I Can’t Leave My Man,let Him F**k Your P**sy,the Sweetest Wins” – Lady Says by tayebest(m): 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
Olosho everywhere! undecided
Re: “I Can’t Leave My Man,let Him F**k Your P**sy,the Sweetest Wins” – Lady Says by decatalyst(m): 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
And how would you know whose pussy is the sweetest

She will probably collect the data of all the p***y the man bleep and analyze it so as to know which one is the sweeter.

Oponu omo jatijati
Re: “I Can’t Leave My Man,let Him F**k Your P**sy,the Sweetest Wins” – Lady Says by johnpologyidea(m): 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2018
shocked cool

Re: “I Can’t Leave My Man,let Him F**k Your P**sy,the Sweetest Wins” – Lady Says by nanakgh(m): 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
Lol it's always the calm looking ones who are the most psychotic
Re: “I Can’t Leave My Man,let Him F**k Your P**sy,the Sweetest Wins” – Lady Says by slawomir: 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ok
Re: “I Can’t Leave My Man,let Him F**k Your P**sy,the Sweetest Wins” – Lady Says by zynzyn(m): 10:29am On Dec 11, 2018
delugajackson:
This is how they go about denigrating themselves on every passing day. They think relationship is all about money and sex, they think they can keep a man with sex. You cannot tie a man down with sex! One day he will get tired and dispose you in the most shameful manner!

A reasonable man with good prospects for the future would always chose an independent lady with brains and good character over a "cheerful giver" any day. The kpekus is just an added advantage. You can't leave him because of the material benefits you acquire from him, and also the fact that you're using your kpekus as a leverage. I'm not surprised cause that's all you've got to offer. Both you and the girl you're in competition with are nothing but fools and mere cum-bags. I suggest he uses you both for money rituals as soon as possible since you have no purpose in life. Nonsense and ingredients!

Guy don't give yourself hypertension. Dem plenty!
Re: “I Can’t Leave My Man,let Him F**k Your P**sy,the Sweetest Wins” – Lady Says by josh4me: 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
this is so interesting. bringing your shame to public. imagine your husband reading this, na direct divorce be that. anyway good luck with your kpekus grin
Re: “I Can’t Leave My Man,let Him F**k Your P**sy,the Sweetest Wins” – Lady Says by Gentlec198(m): 3:07pm On May 30, 2020
Nothing them sabi,the way forward as e dey dis country like this no dey their mind, na so so pussy pussy, dicky dicky, chai e fuolem

(1) (Reply)

Its My Birthday. Yay!! / Photo: See How Uganda Security Fondles Ladies Private Parts In The Name Of Check / Hilarious-Bank Credit Alert (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.