Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice’ – 22 Year Old Niger - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice’ – 22 Year Old Niger (678 Views)

22-Year-Old Corps Member Wins ₦1,000,000 In The Wema Bank 5 For 5 Promo Season 3 / “p**sy Is The Root Of All Evil, Not Money” – Actress, Princess Shyngle Disagrees / “I Can’t Leave My Man,let Him F**k Your P**sy,the Sweetest Wins” – Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice’ – 22 Year Old Niger by jaspervibes(m): 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
Social media be allowing people from all works of life to air their opinions whatsoever without fear..
A 22-year-old Nigerian Lady with the Facebook handle, Esmeral Ceomadpeople, has declared that her private part has to be the best in the world, she says it is as cold as ice block, and that’s why guys keeps bugging her..
Here’s what she wrote on Facebook;

Social media be allowing people from all works of life to air their opinions whatsoever without fear..
A 22-year-old Nigerian Lady with the Facebook handle, Esmeral Ceomadpeople, has declared that her private part has to be the best in the world, she says it is as cold as ice block, and that’s why guys keeps bugging her..
Here’s what she wrote on Facebook;

Re: I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice’ – 22 Year Old Niger by pyyxxaro: 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
angry

This one when do forehead like old grinding stone sad

Very soon to born more that one girl go be abomination

1 Like

Re: I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice’ – 22 Year Old Niger by Tomoyayi(m): 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
Re: I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice’ – 22 Year Old Niger by AlamienDagash(m): 5:14am On Jan 31, 2018
i bet she is a transgendered
Re: I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice’ – 22 Year Old Niger by room089: 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2018
Another 'shearer' on the prowl!

(1) (Reply)

Name One Thing You Will Never Stop Eating Even When You Become A Billionaire / How Tribalim Creep Into Nairaland ~ Dirkcoyt Observation / Lagos Announces Free-wifi Installation Plan For Public Schools, Bus Terminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.