Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,336 members, 7,853,510 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:02 PM

Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos (53544 Views)

Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters In Abuja, One Killed (Disturbing Photos) / Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) / Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos by michoim(m): 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
This Shiite stuff is getting out of hand

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos by olaks4real(m): 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2018
tungamaje:
But why shoot at them when they were not violent? I thought there is freedom of worship in the Nigerian constitution?
I wish you know how violent this guy's are... If u know anyone in Zaria, Kaduna ...u will understand better.

2 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos by adasijef: 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2018
greatdreamer:
Buhari"s government is the bloodiest government in the history of Nigeria
I don't know between Buhari and Nigerian police who is the most heartless

pls do anybody mention d police in dat report

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos by Xmanspeed(m): 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
forget about politics and let be sincere, why will they emback on such movement and protest for 3 days without following the normal procedure? do you know while they are protesting for that 3 days nobody can cross their way or try to stop them, if you venture cross their way they will kill you, ask those living in kaduna who had come across them before they will tell you about them. if they are not stopped they will hold that Area hostage for that 3 days

3 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos by stonemasonn: 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
efighter:

Yes, Buhari is a soldier and soldiers are trained to kill enemies of the state both within and outside. Current enemies of the state include Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, IPOB miscreants, SS militants e.t.c. At least, you cannot shout that Buhari is killing Christians in order to Islamize Nigeria.
Enemies of state Fulani herdsmen are friends of state, Infact they enjoy military protection.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos by adecz: 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
angry
angry
angry angry

They should just deport all
these Shiites to Iran make we
rest joor...

These ppl are another specie of
Boko haram in the making.

They will eventually become wahala
for everyone.
undecided
undecided
undecided
Re: Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
Olatunji1929:
I dont pity them they are mumu like ipob they wont vote to remove their killer #ipob dielector is telling them to boycott erection shia dont vote at all# ipob dilector must not set his foot on Nigeria soil while buhari is stil in power shia leader wil never regain freedom while lifeless one is stil in aso rock #ipob member will be killed by phython dancer if they statge any stupid protest if buhari win in 2019 election shia member will be teargassed and killed by operation cobra smile 2 if bullhari win agin#ipob stupidity is authentic while shia stupidity is imported
Evil creatures like u should be living in the evil forest not to found in the midst of human beings....
Tufia!!!! ur conception is an abomination

4 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos by BLIZZARDCON: 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
Omeokachie:
Buhari doing what he knows how to do best.

Height of mental laziness, is Buhari the commander of the regiment of policemen on duty? You should also blame Buhari for every accidental discharge at the check points
Re: Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos by Ray07(m): 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2018
efighter:

Yes, Buhari is a soldier and soldiers are trained to kill enemies of the state both within and outside. Current enemies of the state include Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, IPOB miscreants, SS militants e.t.c. At least, you cannot shout that Buhari is killing Christians in order to Islamize Nigeria.
chai . . . blue balls fall on you . . . idiot

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos by Mpanyi: 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2018
Olatunji1929:
I dont pity them they are mumu like ipob they wont vote to remove their killer #ipob dielector is telling them to boycott erection shia dont vote at all# ipob dilector must not set his foot on Nigeria soil while buhari is stil in power shia leader wil never regain freedom while lifeless one is stil in aso rock #ipob member will be killed by phython dancer if they statge any stupid protest if buhari win in 2019 election shia member will be teargassed and killed by operation cobra smile 2 if bullhari win agin#ipob stupidity is authentic while shia stupidity is imported

They are talking one thing you are talking another. Pls use your sense for once.

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos by Elkiflu: 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
They won't go and face Fulani herdsmen their match. They will just be killing armless citizens...

3 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos by YaksonFCA(m): 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
RIP
Re: Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos by Sammyblaq(m): 9:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
Olatunji1929:
I wonder between You and Sarrki, who is more stupid.
You guys reason like Cow!.

4 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos by Sammyblaq(m): 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2018
Some persons here celebrate killings... Na person wey en never reach en side o.

Whatever you celebrate, comes your way. #Karmatic

2 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos by isaacprinz(m): 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
it is so shocking for this extremists to the victims, we all would agree that this set of worshipers would stop at nothing to themselves, including violating breaching security procedures, including attacking of security operatives, so now they are receiving and buying what they have been bargaining for.....its a pity!!!!

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
I find it "gut-wrenching" sometimes to read some of the threads on this forum because it gives me not only an insight into the mindset of ill-informed Nigerians and their "warped" thought process but shows how some Nigerians are so blinded by ethnicity that it clouds their sense of decency and purpose. Imagine how comments on an article dealing with the wanton killing of some Shiite Muslims marching peacefully in Abuja turned into hating on IPOB.

The writer stated that he had no pity for the deceased Muslims just like the stupid IPOB who refused to vote out their killer. I guess this is probably in reference to IPOB calling for an election boycott. In essence, the writer could not empathize with these dead Shiites for the mere fact that they were like IPOB. And according to him, what IPOB did wrong to incur his wrath was simply voting for their "killer" [Buhari and APC] during the election of 2015.

Let's revisit that election and see how the political party [APC] of the IPOB killer -Buhari- did in every section of the country. According to Nigerian Finder, which one could easily access at this link:https://nigerianfinder.com/full-list-of-apc-governors-in-nigeria-their-states/, "The regions that voted most for the PDP [not APC] were the Southeastern and Southsouth regions of the country......The outcomes of the elections in the Southsouth and Southeast were expected and what came out of Southwest were not surprising."

So, anyone even with a "pea" brain should understand that IPOB and the southeast at least in the 2015 election DID NOT vote for their "killer" as nefariously alleged by the writer. Now, it begs the question, "Why would anyone conflate issues that don't belong together or have no relationship with each other?" The only answer I could come up with is: either the writer is downright ignorant or too foolish to know how foolish he is. My grandma always thought me to "zip" it if I have nothing nice or intelligible to add to a discourse.

2 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos by Asu015(m): 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
How zombies still support this useless blood thirsty administration is a wonder to me...

Buhari is evil

As a zombie, u are free to say whatever u want , but educated human beings in nigerians will never atikulate
Re: Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos by zombieTRACKER: 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
Asu015:
As a zombie, u are free to say whatever u want , but educated human beings in nigerians will never atikulate

Zombies keep drinking blood of the innocent
Served hot by this administration

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos by DabuIIIT: 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2018
Olatunji1929:

Mental

grin

2 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos by DabuIIIT: 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
Asu015:

And that's why the likes of buhari will forever rule you and your family

2 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos by statesman6: 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
I hope this people realise d fact that Islam do not support any form of protest. I wonder why this people call themselves Muslim
Re: Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos by AFONJACOW(m): 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
lifeless Zai Barbar the media are now showing your laudable achievements cheesy cheesy I wish all these senseless killing will Shift west

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos by victorazyvictor(m): 11:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
landmark86:
God where ever will cud av sin against you
Please forgive us.
Nigeria is now turning to Iraq, Pakistan and Afghanistan.

The country that was no has peace abiding before

You no vote Buhari?

When God want to punish a people He give them bad leader.

2 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos by habymi: 11:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
embarassed am sad ryt now...Oh Allah the repeller of all calamities pls save us from d hands of Buhari by making him to loose d upcoming election.... Ameeen

2 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos by Nasafina(f): 12:01am On Oct 28, 2018
bantudra:
its not a good idea killing them....they dont have enough teargas ni....

Mor0n why won't the be killed when you wish IPOB death

Bloody hypocrite Hell will surely consume you

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos by Sydebel(m): 12:36am On Oct 28, 2018
Useless Government.....they will say shiite are disturbing travelers and road users. But if its cows crossing, every motorist will have to wait for them. Shameless uneducated leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos by sugarmarine4luv(m): 4:58am On Oct 28, 2018
I am appealing to the well meaning and well educated Northerners should join us from the SS and SE to send this evil government back to daura 2019 because the APC has cost us More pain than Good

2 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos by larrywax: 5:36am On Oct 28, 2018
Isn't there anything like robber bullets to dispers crowd in Nigeria as we have in other parts of the world ni undecided undecided undecided?

2 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos by yashman: 6:41am On Oct 28, 2018
greatdreamer:
Buhari"s government is the bloodiest government in the history of Nigeria
I don't know between Buhari and Nigerian police who is the most heartless
just keep your ignorance to yourself
Re: Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos by skychange(m): 7:16am On Oct 28, 2018
This country don tire me.

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos by cadesky(m): 8:16am On Oct 28, 2018
Muslims are killed all over Nigeria and everybody pretend as if nothing is happening,... Issokay
Re: Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos by Ugosample(m): 9:14am On Oct 28, 2018
Gboliwe:
Why is he wearing the traditional ịsị agụ of the Igbos?

there is nothing wrong with it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency / Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo / Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.