Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) (46460 Views)

Suleiman Aliyu Lere Is Dead (Pictures) / Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters In Abuja, One Killed (Disturbing Photos) / Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) by IamHeWrites: 10:21am On Jul 24, 2019
Another member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is reported to have been part of those hit by stray bullets during the violent clash between Shiite protesters and the police in Abuja on Monday, Igbere TV reports.

The online media website said Suleiman Aliyu was hit on the chest.

It was said that Mr Aliyu, a reporter in its Hausa section, is recuperating at the trauma centre of the National Hospital in Abuja.

A corps member with Channels TV, Precious Owolabi, had lost his life in the clash.

Igbere TV gathers that Aliyu was on his way home when he was hit at the Federal Secretariat, Abuja.

“I was on my way home in a taxi after close of work when I got hit by a stray bullet which brushed through my chest. I did not even know that I was shot until I started feeling heavy on my chest. Then I was rushed to the hospital,” Aliyu told the newspaper.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/841753/oh-no-another-nysc-member-with-leadership-newspaper-shot-at-shiite-protest-photo/

3 Likes

Re: Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) by alonzoiv(m): 10:22am On Jul 24, 2019
Too bad. May God always protect us from all forms of evil.

31 Likes

Re: Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) by gsegun43: 10:24am On Jul 24, 2019
Not again

3 Likes

Re: Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) by binsanni(m): 10:34am On Jul 24, 2019
Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) by jeeqaa7(m): 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
Which kain wahala be Dis again

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) by bigfish3k: 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
but why
Re: Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
God save us, in as much as I condemn evil, I can't even protest for anyone, not to talks of the one attach with danger. You die for someone, you die for nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) by Johnbosco77(m): 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
Naija I hail thee...
Re: Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) by helphelp: 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
It is well
Re: Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) by CodeTemplar: 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
If Buhari wouldn't give a damn about those innocent 11 corpers of 2011 violence, what makes these one think Buhari will care about the ones covering events that can implicate his government.

7 Likes

Re: Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) by wizardus: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
May your soul rest in peace

Meanwhile pdp too condemns his killing

See details here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCCSufz1XJA
Re: Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) by ejemamaka: 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
Re: Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) by Leopantro: 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
wizardus:
May your soul rest in peace

Meanwhile pdp too condemns his killing

See details here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCCSufz1XJA

That picture of the corper you used is fake.
That corper is alive and well.

2 Likes

Re: Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) by wizardus: 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
Leopantro:

Will relate this to the owner..thanks
Re: Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) by Dee60: 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
Why all these killings?
Re: Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) by Onyenna(m): 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
Jeez! Nah wah oooh!
Re: Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) by greall12(m): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
R I P
Re: Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) by seenga(m): 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2019
Baba next time read the godam post before commenting. God bless you.
greall12:
R I P
Re: Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) by alacantra: 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
Leopantro:

dis guy is an Ogun state corper...i knw him personally...we left camp 2 weeks ago...pls bloggers stop using his photo...he is much alive
Re: Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) by spafu(m): 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
Why are they putting corpers in the line of danger?
Re: Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) by Shaev7(m): 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
God save us, in as much as I condemn evil, I can't even protest for anyone, not to talks of the one attach with danger. You die for someone, you die for nothing
Then never you complain about the current state of Nigeria. Whether we like it or not, people must die for this nation to be great. Its not by mistake, its phenomenal, you can't eat your cake and have it. Its just too unfortunate for this nation.
Re: Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) by japhetanthony(m): 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
Soon recovery bro.
Re: Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) by tstx(m): 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
Ehya... Sad
Re: Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) by Kingosytex(m): 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
The old man in Aso Rock could have averted all these unrests by simply releasing Elzakzaky
Re: Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) by Kingosytex(m): 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
Dee60:
Why all these killings?

Him no die, him still dey alive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) by Blackfire(m): 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
Shia vs sunni ...

Christians, traditionalist and atheist stay away.
Re: Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) by ChristyB(f): 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
NIGERIA....OUR LEADERS HAVE FAILED US ALL
Re: Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
It's not yet your time....praise God. It was your colleague whose dead body will be laid to rest tomorrow.. Thank God for U dear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Outrageous Pensions Of Ex- Governors / 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.