Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos (37628 Views)

Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) / Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 48th Birthday Today (photos) / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Praizenews: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
Nigerian Popular gospel Musician Tope alabi celebrates her birthday with beautiful photos from from Popular Photographer Ty bello.

Tope Alabi, also known as Ore ti o common and as Agbo Jesu, is a Nigerian gospel singer, film music composer and actress. She was born on 27 October 1970 in Lagos State, Nigeria.

The artiste who is married to her manager, Soji Alabi, had a child before entering the union which produced three children.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/tope-alabi-celebrates-her-birthday-with-adorable-photos/

4 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Praizenews: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
cheesy cheesy

See More Adorable Photos Tope Alabi and Her Family photos >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

More

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
We should jump up because you are celebrating your birthday

Check my sig, I want a verified Nigerian AdSense to buy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by miqos02(m): 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2018
Wow

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by fernandez1(m): 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2018
Live long my best Yoruba gospel singer.

14 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Hezzyluv: 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2018
She's looking younger than her age.
I remember when I u to listen to her heat song Over n Over again 'MORI YANU'.

HBD to you ma'am.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2018
Happy birthday ma

You've touched so many souls with your music

12 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by allanphash7(m): 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
Happy birthday

Ain't your fan anyway
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by nnemmpi(m): 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
Congrats many more years ahead in JESUS NAME

2 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by puretayo(m): 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
Aiyele oooo, ibosi oooo.....

6 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by akphrat(m): 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
Aunty tope, happy birthday ma. one of your pupils @Jesus kiddie's and teen ministry

3 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Akerry(m): 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
Happy birthday To you Mrs Tope Alabi.... Your songs has really impacted my life over the years..... May the good God Continue to bless you

12 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by osemoses1234(m): 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
She’s too good yes and amen

10 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by martineverest(m): 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
this is why I prefer kelechi amadi's photography to Ty Bello's...amadi's photography is more realistic
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by afilex(m): 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
legend at 48 already

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by yeman2012(m): 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

bad belle as if..if you reach 48 you will even look good like dis...

22 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by itiswellandwell: 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
Happy birthday Ma. Thanks for having blessed us with Godly and blessing filled songs over the years coupled with your sweet voice. We wish you more awesome inspirations. Age with grace Ma.

8GB Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature

5 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by jos945(m): 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
happy birthday to her
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by zolaman(f): 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
Happy buffy day @tope_alabi_ your music as been a source of inspiration for me and my family, in fact colleagues and friend tag me anti-Tope Brother. I pray God will continue to bless you with good music and graceful life as you add to your age. Remain blessed.#GodBlessing #TopeAlabiBirthday #gratitude

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by lexotan(m): 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Must u comment,if u av nothing to say,cant u simply ignore d post,some people need to grow up n show maturity,not to come to nairaland to display dier childish n irresponsible attitude. You are advertising ur product n at d same tym condemning

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by lexotan(m): 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Must u comment,if u av nothing to say,cant u simply ignore d post,some people need to grow up n show maturity,not to come to nairaland to display dier childish n irresponsible attitude. You are advertising ur product n at d same tym condemning someone's bday celebration.

Happy bday to u Tope Alabi,age with grace ma.

5 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Haryour12(m): 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2018
Well, it's good to have money
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
That name rings a bell. Was it the one I saw at Champions when I was there?�

HBD.
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Duplik8t77(m): 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
happy birthday to you
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Funkybabee(f): 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
Woooow
..Happy birthday ma,u look radiant more grace in christ vineyard, age with grace May ur wish be granted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today / 10 Most Kissable Male Celebrities In Nigeria / Special Spesh Calls Out Skiibii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.