Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos (37652 Views)

Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) / Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 48th Birthday Today (photos) / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by harley88(m): 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
I usually look forward to this woman's performance at the Experience each year. Love her praise

2 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Richnero(m): 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
Beautiful woman!
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Olakunorivictor(m): 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
We should jump up because you are celebrating your birthday

Check my sig, I want a verified Nigerian AdSense to buy
jumpin into d red sea wud b d best available option 4 u
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Ivysan(f): 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
Happy birthday Ma'am.... God bless your new age!!
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
HBD to my favourite Yoruba gospel act
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Idiot. If na WizKid or Davido u now u go day jump up.. nonsense

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by dammypat(f): 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2018
Happy birthday great woman of GOD,your songs from all those movies sound track 2 Ore ti o common 2 yes n Amen has been a hit back2back, your songs brings to my knees,may GOD continue to be your source,I'm one of your die hard fan,I love you mama!

2 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
dammypat:
Happy birthday great woman of GOD,your songs from all those movies sound track 2 Ore ti o common 2 yes n Amen has been a hit back2back, your songs brings to my knees,may GOD continue to be your source,I'm one of your die hard fan,I love you mama!
Talent from above I must say
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
yeman2012:
bad belle as if..if you reach 48 you will even look good like dis...
No more mind that fool
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by dimeji1(m): 9:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
Her songs have helped me me alot " Kape laye" etc.... Happy birthday sister
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by IntellectOzone(m): 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
May your days been long on earth
We love you momma
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by onenaija001(m): 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Abeg somebody with this adSENSE shud sell to him.
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by onenaija001(m): 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Abeg somebody with this adSENSE shud sell to him.
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by COOL10(m): 10:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
I hardly hear anything she says in her songs but whenever she sings,I still get goosebumps. That shows the power of the Holy Spirit emanating through her soulful voice. God bless your new age Ma.

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Timagex(m): 11:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
martineverest:
this is why I prefer kelechi amadi's photography to Ty Bello's...amadi's photography is more realistic
Are u a photographer Sir?
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Burgerlomo: 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by marttol: 6:16am On Oct 28, 2018
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA, YOU ARE MY BEST ARTIST IN THE WORLD... I LOVE YOUR WORSHIP SONGS.

BEFORE IT WAS PHIL COLLINS, M. J BUT I DON'T LISTEN TO BLUES NO MORE.
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 28, 2018
martineverest:
this is why I prefer kelechi amadi's photography to Ty Bello's...amadi's photography is more realistic

the signature on those photographs is *©ONIFOTONIMI how is that tybello job
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by martineverest(m): 8:01am On Oct 28, 2018
WinningSun:

the signature on those photographs is *©ONIFOTONIMI how is that tybello job
check the first pic
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 28, 2018
martineverest:
check the first pic

I got it. my argument was based on the subsequent ones. their quality is better than the first.
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Jesuslvzme(m): 12:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
Happy birthday ma,better days ahead
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2018
martineverest:
You're right TY Bello's pictures aren't always realistic..
Makes them look too good to be true.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama / 10 Most Kissable Male Celebrities In Nigeria / Royhills Edozie's Candlelight Memorial Holds In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.