Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Osinbajo Visits Olubadan Of Ibadanland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Visits Olubadan Of Ibadanland (872 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan / Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan / Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Visits Olubadan Of Ibadanland by Ecstasy154(m): 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2018
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo on Saturday visited the Olubadan of Ibadanland, Oba Saliu Adetunji, at his palace in Ibadan.

Professor Osinbajo was accompanied to the traditional ruler’s palace by the Oyo State Governor, Abiola Ajimobi, as well as top government officials in the state.

He paid homage to the Olubadan as part of activities lined up for his visit to the state.

Earlier, the Vice President told a gathering of youths at the University of Ibadan to be vigilant and take their leaders into account.

He also called on Nigerians to pay more attention to how the nation’s resources are being managed.

See photos of Osinbajo’s visit to Olubadan’s palace below;

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olubadan Of Ibadanland by EvilMetahuman: 6:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
My able president come 2023

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olubadan Of Ibadanland by Abdulhakeem78(m): 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
God bless the Vice President!!!!

This is my Afiyesi

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olubadan Of Ibadanland by seunmsg(m): 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
Taking the message to the grassroot. Osinbajo is the best vice president since 1999, we won't abandon him for a bigot in 2019.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olubadan Of Ibadanland by Lot13(m): 6:46pm On Oct 27, 2018
seunmsg:
Taking the message to the grassroot. Osinbajo is the best vice president since 1999, we won't abandon him for a bigot in 2019.
Yes, we won't.

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olubadan Of Ibadanland by Kyase(m): 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2018
Osibobo my Guy

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olubadan Of Ibadanland by SadiqBabaSani: 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2018
my respect To Osibanjo the Con Pastor Cum Politician.

Its nt Easy Been in Government with A Vindictive Man like Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olubadan Of Ibadanland by SadiqBabaSani: 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
These Zombies Will create a Thread And Rush from deir WhatsApp Group bto be talking Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olubadan Of Ibadanland by Sunofgod(m): 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
Short man...
Re: Osinbajo Visits Olubadan Of Ibadanland by senatordave1(m): 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
Yes oh,hes rallying all the western leaders for buhari.up apc

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olubadan Of Ibadanland by CodeTemplar: 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
The same Osunbade that didnt learn anything from Osun debt and free food policy. Nigeria is bound to become Osun state in few more years of APC rule.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Olubadan Of Ibadanland by LamidiCownu: 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2018
CodeTemplar:
The same Osunbade that didnt learn anything from Osun debt and free food policy. Nigeria is bound to become Osun state in few more years of APC rule.
The same Osun that is more productive than your 5 red mud land

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olubadan Of Ibadanland by LamidiCownu: 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2018
PMB till 2023
Re: Osinbajo Visits Olubadan Of Ibadanland by CodeTemplar: 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2018
LamidiCownu:

Pro-wetin?
I laugh in megabytes.
1. I am from Osun
2. Osun isn't productive otherwise a dip in oil earning wouldn't have exposed the state to such suffering
3. I am guessing the 5 red mud states you are targeting are the SE states. In my opinion they all are quit productive, especially Anambra and Abia.
4. Osun state is in the some smelly sh.it financially and that was my concern for Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olubadan Of Ibadanland by olalat(m): 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2018
Warning to awon omo ale to fe ta ogo Yoruba danu. E lo ronu pa iwa da. Omo eni ko ni se idi bebere ka fi ileke si idi omo elo Miran. Tiwa n tiwa oooooo, ti akisa ni ti atan.
Yoruba agenda. 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olubadan Of Ibadanland by Bolustical: 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
God bless the VP and our potential president come 2023.

We will not leave our own to vote for a bigot whose main politicians are against.

You are our own- unlike (Atiku and Ekwueme) you have shown the VPs can be reckoned with and be dependable.

God bless PYO
God bless PMB
God bless the Oduduwa nation and her well-wishers
God bless Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olubadan Of Ibadanland by thatigboman: 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
Ex Vice President of Nigeria. A good man though
Re: Osinbajo Visits Olubadan Of Ibadanland by thatigboman: 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
LamidiCownu:

just shut d hell up
Re: Osinbajo Visits Olubadan Of Ibadanland by RockHard: 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
thatigboman:
Ex Vice President of Nigeria. A good man though

Lol. Joker. When did you swear in Obituary as VP? In your dreams, I guess. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olubadan Of Ibadanland by thatigboman: 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
LamidiCownu:
PMB till 2023
na ur family house in osogbo he will rule till then
Re: Osinbajo Visits Olubadan Of Ibadanland by thatigboman: 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2018
RockHard:

Lol. Joker. When did you swear in Obituary as VP? In your dreams, I guess. cheesy
the day u swear in that gbagada hospital mental patient in lagos

(1) (Reply)

FACT CHECK: Peter Obi’s Eleven False Claims At VP Debate / Caption This Billboard By Gov Ugwuanyi Welcoming President Buhari To Enugu State / Wow,a Friend Of Mine Spent 27,000naira Just To Vote For Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.