Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! (3079 Views)

Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" / Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians / TB Joshua Has Direct Link To Satan Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2018
Satan made a proposal to me several years ago, and it was a contractual offer of sixty million dollars reviewed upwards to a hundred and twenty million dollars for me to disobey God and not to publish the word of his kingdom to his creation. It was vintage Satan as he didn't come in his own form but in the form of someone very familiar, even a relative of mine. Also he didn't state it directly, but in a typically cunning way as he did to the woman in the beginning. But being a product of the words of his kingdom myself, i was able to sense something fishy going on, with respect to the condition attached to the offer. Hence i asked for the pen, and when it was given to me, i used it to destroyed the paper of the contract offer with a kind of anger i've rarely seen me display, as if i felt really insulted by the idea that there was a chance that i could have even contemplated it, needless say accepting such an offer.
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by soberdrunk(m): 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
jesusjnr:
Satan made a proposal to me several years ago, and it was a contractual offer of sixty million dollars reviewed upwards to a hundred and twenty million dollars for me to disobey God and not to publish the word of his kingdom to his creation. It was vintage Satan as he didn't come in his own form but in the form of someone very familiar, even a relative of mine. Also he didn't state it directly, but in a typically cunning way as he did to the woman in the beginning. But being a product of the words of his kingdom myself, i was able to sense something fishy going on, with respect to the condition attached to the offer. Hence i asked for the pen, and when it was given to me, i used it to destroyed the paper of the contract offer with a kind of anger i've rarely seen me display, as if i felt really insulted by the idea that there was a chance that i could have even contemplated it, needless say accepting such an offer.

Abeg do you still have this Satan guy's number? angry

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
It's seemed that it was a strategy that had usually worked for him with respect to the present day church leaders who have shown themselves to be very covetous, but if that be the case then he really underestimated the capacity of the word of the kingdom of God, which Jesus brought to man to observe, so as to make him rocksolid as the himself, whom satan found impossible to breach regardless of whichever form or manner he came. So even though i didn't know exactly what was going on, i was able detect that it was targeting my obedience of the words of God's kingdom, which was my everything and my greatest treasure, and hence the fitting unleashing of my fury against that idea, as if to say you can have anything else, but that? Never! And that was when that old serpent, Satan, the devil showed up as himself, without the mask, seeing that his plot had bitten the dust after being outsmarted, having nothing to lose with so much fury, perhaps even more than mine beforehand, gliding towards me.
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
And it was then i was fully able to grasp the gravity of what just transpired, and who's the mastermind behind that idea. And i was able to see what it meant to Satan that i'd turned down his proposal of $120,000,000 for me to disobey God and not preach the word of his kingdom to men. So i'm already fully aware of how jittery and furious satan is with respect to what i do, hence it doesn't surprise me when this same extent of fury is vented indirectly through men, that is, those who work for him knowingly or unknowingly. But my confidence comes from the words of Jesus which i observe, which makes me solid as a rock that all that the gates of hell could possibly muster ain't gonna be able to prevail against me. So it's not just an imaginary or unsubstantiated confidence that's based on going to church or knowing some church leaders, or even having anointing oil that they've prayed for, but for real, as the real Satan is truly a powerless power where i am, because i don't only hear but i do what Jesus says.
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by LordReed(m): 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
LoL, so you with your access to so called divine wisdom could not create a contract that made him unable to enforce his condition? LMFAO! Na wa for this una divine access.

jesusjnr:
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
So i've come to understand why once the Word of the Kingdom was sown by Jesus in someone's heart, Satan swiftly comes and takes it away before the person's able to grasp it, because the worst thing that could happen to Satan and all that he's about, is for someone to keep those words, for that would make the person to become like Jesus. And Jesus represents the single greatest instance of the destruction of his works, hence Satan would rather have any other thing than another Jesus. That's why he's against the sowing of those very words as it creates the opportunity for that to happen with those who hear it. So i know Satan would do anything not to have those words published, which is the reason he made me that proposal to stop me from diseminating the words of the kingdom of God to mankind, hence i thought to return the favor and make him an offer of my own for him to consider if he truly wants me to stop that which i do, and it goes thus like this:

1 Like

Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 3:35am On Oct 28, 2018
MY PROPOSAL TO SATAN

Repent and ask God for forgiveness, and if God confirms your repentance to me as genuine, i would immediately to put an end to my spreading of the word of his Kingdom to men: However if by any chance you ever return to your old devilish ways, then you would have breached the terms of this contract, which would automatically render it null and void. Meaning that as a result i would be completely free to return to my former ways, prior to entering into that agreement with you, of preaching the gospel of the kingdom to all of humanity. So over to you Satan! Deal or no deal?
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
soberdrunk:

Abeg do you still have this Satan guy's number? angry
It's obvious why you seek his number. You are after the proposal he made to me, but there was someone like you also there with me who asked satan to make him the same offer he made to me, but satan didn't even give him any attention as though he wasn't there. So sorry for it seems such a proposal is not meant for just anybody but only those who Satan considers to worth it. But if you yet desire to get it, you can ask some of his agents who are very active on this section to give it to you.

1 Like

Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 4:40am On Oct 29, 2018
It's like you didn't receive my offer, for up till now, i havn't gotten any feedback from you. Or are you still thinking about it?
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2018
What happened now Satan, or did you travel or something? You know the offer is not going to on the table forever!
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 5:51am On Oct 30, 2018
Knock! Knock!! Satan or any devil home?
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
I am very patient but know you don't have forever
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 31, 2018
Satan answer now or forever hold your peace
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 01, 2018
Satan you devil, you are really getting on my nerves by not responding to my offer. grin
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 02, 2018
Satan, repent otherwise...
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 4:08am On Nov 03, 2018
Satan, umm. You are seriously testing my patience oh!
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 04, 2018
It seems you thought you were the only one that could make offers to someone! cheesy
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 07, 2018
Satan! Satan!! Satan!!! How many times did I call you? Hmm!
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Ranchhoddas: 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
Sixty million dollars... If you must lie, at least lie with sense!

1 Like

Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by jom28gy(m): 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2018
So Satan get number
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Sixty million dollars...
If you must lie, at least lie with sense!
Point of correction: One hundred and twenty million dollars! At least if you want to accuse me of lying, you should be able to first ensure you get the details right, otherwise you would be accusing me falsely of lying already!
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Ranchhoddas: 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2018
jesusjnr:
Point of correction: One hundred and twenty million dollars! At least if you want to accuse me of lying, you should be able to first ensure you get the details right, otherwise you would be accusing me falsely of lying already!
Abeg go sit down!

Sixty million reviewed upwards to...

Is that not what you wrote?

2 Likes

Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Ranchhoddas: 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2018
jesusjnr:
Sixty million dollars reviewed upwards to...
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Abeg go sit down!

Sixty million reviewed upwards to...

I'm already sitting down but I turned down one hundred and twenty million dollars, and not sixty million for real, but I don't need you to believe for those who truly matter know this was true. Or what do think would give me the audacity to be mocking Satan, do you know who Satan is? Except one has enough spiritual backing I no go advice anyone to try this oh, because Satan go teach that person serious lesson.

But he's powerless where I am, because of such ability I have, and you know he offered even far more to my master Jesus, even all the kingdoms of the world for Jesus to bow down and worship him, something that most people would died for or do anything to get, but do you know what Jesus did to that same thing that most people would die for, he rubbished it. So something that would seem like heaven and earth to every other person could be trashed by someone, or don't you know this?
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
Satan you can see what you've now caused. Now people have now come and be accusing me of lying against you and you come and come and be keeping quiet? If I catch you eh all the anger of the false accusations because of you I go unleash am on your devilish head! You get mind to make proposal to me make i no preach the Word of the Kingdom of God, you no even fear? OK now! Shey we go still dey here together? Nonsense! grin
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Originakalokalo(m): 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2018
grin grin grin.
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 4:53am On Nov 09, 2018
Satan OK I get it now, you're very busy seeking for human beings to deceive.

But then you have other people working for you that you can delegate to handle your other affairs, like the Queen of the Coast, I guess?

Send her to me now or is she also very busy as you are?

Or maybe she's very scared of me, for if her own master dreads the very sight of me, then who is she?

So if not let her come for I'm waiting for her!
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 10, 2018
Satan for one millionth to the last time, Deal Or No Deal?
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 4:21am On Nov 11, 2018
Satan is number on my most wanted list!
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 11, 2018
He who doesn't let man sleep, shouldn't expect to sleep himself!
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 5:22am On Nov 12, 2018
Please has anyone found the devil? If yes, please contact me on this thread!
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 13, 2018
Satan, na me jesusjnr dey call you, hello, hello, hello...oh no he hung up on me. What! Ok i know what to do!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. / Can A Pastor Really Heal Any Terminal Disease? Or Just A Deceit / Was The "holy" Mary A Virgin After:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.