Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! (3096 Views)

Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" / Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians / TB Joshua Has Direct Link To Satan Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 01, 2018
humandroid:

The only weapon needed is Truth and I mean factual Truth that is backed up by Science.

So, I am not here to fight you but I am here to enlighten you on your weaknesses.
The Bible said that this world is under the influence of 'THE WICKED ONE" and that was Enlil who referred to Enki as a wicked one.

So in essence Enki owns this prime real estate.

Again the Bible stated that Satan was thrown alongside his angels to Earth, which again proves that this construct belongs to Satan.

My question to you is; what are you doing in Satan's Real Estate if you are not his prisoner ?

In fact let us go back to the Bible and proof to you that you have been lied to:

Name two murders committed by Satan or his father Lucifer and I will mention the countless wars commissioned by Jehovah, commanding Israelites to kill all philistines. Jehovah took human sacrifices, animal sacrifices and wage wars, commanded plagues and killed tens of thousands. None of these wars were commanded by Enki.

But the only crimes they accuse Enki was ..giving Eve apply to chop and open eyes of man to the knowledge of the Gods. In fact the war in heaven was waged because Lucifer was accused of being too close to man and sharing the cosmic secrets with humanity.
So Lucifer has always been the one who loved humanity.

The real bad guys are the ones who killed thousands upon thousands and declare plagues on people. Kill innocent babies for sacrifice and wanted man to remain slaves.

Read the Bible with sane brain and you will know who is wicked.

I hold no forte for Satan, Lucifer or Jehovah etc, they have their businesses and I have mine. I am a sovereign and free agent in the universe now and van form alliance with any God or Angels to get what I want so call me agent of Devil or God or what ever.

I stand by Truth and if your God does something wrong I will point it out and if Satan does something wrong I will also point it out.

You are a slave that needs to free yourself .
Yeah, science has proven that Satan your master is not the devil, and the deceiver that he is! Keep clutching at straws.
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 01, 2018
jesusjnr:
Yeah, science has proven that Satan your master is not the devil, and the deceiver that he is! Keep clutching at straws.

Your problem is inabilities to read and understand. Go back and read again.
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 01, 2018
humandroid:

So tell what the difference is between not reading, and reading lies.

I would take not reading lies all the time!
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 01, 2018
jesusjnr:
So tell what the difference is between not reading, and reading lies.

I would take not reading lies all the time!

I find it disturbing that only those who have no ability to read and research are the ones who are very religious.

No one person that really reads will stay as a zombie and not see the errors and the odds in the Bible.

For example: Only the God of the Bible has committed murders of over a million people and commanded animal sacrifices. And even commanded diseases and plagues on human beings yet there is no recorded murder committed by Satan or Lucifer whose only offense is Opening the Eyes of Humans.

Who is the real enemy of Humans? The entity that opened our eyes to Truth or the one that commanded mass murders ?

Use your sense at least once in your life.
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 01, 2018
Is it not also foolish to claim you do not know that the Earth is Lucifer's project when it is clearly written that he was thrown down here to Lord over men that he loved ?

Have you read about the war in heaven which is actually Mars after Maldek was nuked ?

Do you study history and archaeology at all ?

Earth is home to all species now so learn your history as a specie and stop preaching rubbish.

Heaven should be a real place with real planet and real beings not a mental conjecture.

Which planet is your so called Heaven hosted? Do not tell me you don't know.
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 01, 2018
In the face of factual Truth, Jesus boy is running away.

Let us even discuss about the Jesus you worship.

Is there any verse in the Bible that commanded you Africans to worship Jesus ? Did Jesus accept to be worshipped ?

Jesus was not a Christian, he was a Jew. Jesus never heard of the word Christianity through out his lifetime.

In fact the Bible is not a Christian book, because the Bible itself is older than Christianity. All the 12 Apostles were not Christians. It was Paul who coined the word to mean followers of Christ and Christ means a level of consciousness of anointing . Which means spiritual awakening .

So you Christians are even ignorant of the roots of your religion

1 Like

Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 01, 2018
Shall I continue?

There is no J in Hebrew alphabets so called it Yesus. Cos in fact the man whose data was used to coin Yesus Christos, a character by the Jesuit who invented the religions and occult worship was Yehusha Ha Masiach, a very spiritually evolved man who lived in Aramaic speaking village.

His works were translated to Hebrew and then to Sanskrit and from there to Greek . The King James of England guys stole the scrolls and doctored the content to manufacture the modern day book.

To know the Ttruth you need the ancient manuscripts then will you understand the truth.

You do not expect King James who killed his own mother and his wife to have the moral pedigree to deliver the truth to this generation without doctoring.

The image in the churches we call Jesus is in fact a drawing. There was no photography in the days of Yehushua Ha Masiach.

Jesus boy, come and learn the truth and be free

1 Like

Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 01, 2018
You still wanna talk about a mythical 60 million USD that your relative was jokingly offering you to quit living a miserable life ? Your relative was just joking as we all joke by saying if I give you 60 millions dollars will you denounce Christ ?

And you take that as a temptation from the Devil. Nigga it was a joke.

No one will even give you a dime to come out of your discombobulated illusion.

Get over it and read widely and know you are living a lie.

Jesus is an allegory of the Sun. You can't go outside the Solar System to meet with the other reality without passing through the Sun.

That is the allegory of that message.

Stop being a slave of ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
humandroid:

I find it disturbing that only those who have no ability to read and research are the ones who are very religious.

No one person that really reads will stay as a zombie and not see the errors and the odds in the Bible.

For example: Only the God of the Bible has committed murders of over a million people and commanded animal sacrifices. And even commanded diseases and plagues on human beings yet there is no recorded murder committed by Satan or Lucifer whose only offense is Opening the Eyes of Humans.

Who is the real enemy of Humans? The entity that opened our eyes to Truth or the one that commanded mass murders ?

Use your sense at least once in your life.
Now the tactics has changed from sapienic forms to disguising as an atheist.

It seems you are really ignorant for a satanic agent not to know that you're talking to a master when it comes to spoting the devil regardless of whatever guise or form he comes.

You are not clearly an atheist for your speech betrays you, just like a cat who takes on a dog's appearance but is yet mewing.

Don't make me think that it's to my credit that you had to restrategize and come in the form of an atheist, because I had blown your cover and made the section very difficult for your business of deception to thrive.

humandriod ko, otemsapien ni!
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by sonmvayina(m): 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2018
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2018
Many are mad. Few are roaming

CC. Hahn HardMirror una should come see better pikin wey Satan propose 120 millions USD to denounce Chisos and e refused grin

1 Like

Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 02, 2018
At least I gave you a chance to repent from your wicked ways but of course you enjoy being the devil that you are!
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2018
No more proposal!
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by sonmvayina(m): 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2018
humandroid:

You have still done a shabby research too or you just don't want to find out who is who.. I think you are using zacharah sitchen works as fact... My dear, with due respect to him.. His works are fiction..

If you are really sincere and actually done a good research.. You will know that Satan, devil and lucifer are 3 different beings.. And for the last time they are not ET, but inter dimensional beings or spiritual beings.. With power to certain destiny.. They are the 2 sides of the elohim.. Enki and his children belong to the right hand side while Enlil and his children, the left hand side.. Marduk sits at the middle or center as the head of the pantheon. He is the lugal dimmer ankia which means the divine king of heaven and earth.. Enlil is the original Baal, and also is Satan since he is the destroyer.. He is Lord of the air.. (En=Lord and Lil=air) and his son is Nanner who is the moon god or the god of darkness..
Marduk is the Lord and creator of the universe..
Inanna is Nanner daughter, she is lucifer and the Goddess of death and destruction..
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 03, 2018
sonmvayina:

You have still done a shabby research too or you just don't want to find out who is who.. I think you are using zacharah sitchen works as fact... My dear, with due respect to him.. His works are fiction..

If you are really sincere and actually done a good research.. You will know that Satan, devil and lucifer are 3 different beings.. And for the last time they are not ET, but inter dimensional beings or spiritual beings.. With power to certain destiny.. They are the 2 sides of the elohim.. Enki and his children belong to the right hand side while Enlil and his children, the left hand side.. Marduk sits at the middle or center as the head of the pantheon. He is the lugal dimmer ankia which means the divine king of heaven and earth.. Enlil is the original Baal, and also is Satan since he is the destroyer.. He is Lord of the air.. (En=Lord and Lil=air) and his son is Nanner who is the moon god or the god of darkness..
Marduk is the Lord and creator of the universe..
Inanna is Nanner daughter, she is lucifer and the Goddess of death and destruction..
The mere fact that you disagreed with an agent of Satan here was enough to get me to take a look at your comments.

And I was able to see certain descriptions though with different names that I could relate with. And this how they go:

Marduk is God the creator, while enki is Jesus, then as you already stated, enlil is Satan the destroyer. And could inanner possibly be the notorious queen of the coast?

Feel free to correct me wherever I got it wrong.
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by sonmvayina(m): 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
jesusjnr:
The mere fact that you disagreed with an agent of Satan here was enough to get me to take a look at your comments.

And I was able to see certain descriptions though with different names that I could relate with. And this how they go:

Marduk is God the creator, while enki is Jesus, then as you already stated, enlil is Satan the destroyer. And could inanner possibly be the notorious queen of the coast?

Feel free to correct me wherever I got it wrong.

Yes you are absolutely right.. Inanna is also the queen of heaven, that Jeremiah talked about.. She stole the Mes from Enki and was elevated to the pantheon, hence the story in Isaiah 14....
Marduk will be jesus as he is the son of Enki, but he won his place in the pantheon when he defeated Tiamat.. And was made king of the gods and creator of man..

Believe it or not.. The gospel stories comes from ancient tales about marduk..
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
sonmvayina:

Yes you are absolutely right.. Inanna is also the queen of heaven, that Jeremiah talked about.. She stole the Mes from Enki and was elevated to the pantheon, hence the story in Isaiah 14....
Marduk will be jesus as he is the son of Enki, but he won his place in the pantheon when he defeated Tiamat.. And was made king of the gods and creator of man..

Believe it or not.. The gospel stories comes from ancient tales about marduk..
So you trying to insinuate that it's just fiction and not true?
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Originakalokalo(m): 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2018
humandroid:
In the face of factual Truth, Jesus boy is running away.

Let us even discuss about the Jesus you worship.

Is there any verse in the Bible that commanded you Africans to worship Jesus ? Did Jesus accept to be worshipped ?

Jesus was not a Christian, he was a Jew. Jesus never heard of the word Christianity through out his lifetime.

In fact the Bible is not a Christian book, because the Bible itself is older than Christianity. All the 12 Apostles were not Christians. It was Paul who coined the word to mean followers of Christ and Christ means a level of consciousness of anointing . Which means spiritual awakening .

So you Christians are even ignorant of the roots of your religion

This is a joke.

No Bible reader should take this one serious...

All what you posted are images of a fictional book that your ignorant imagination accepted without verification.

I would have indulged you.....but my spirit say otherwise..

So, I will let you be in your ignorance.... I pray that someone will read all those comedy you posted and engage you...so that you can snap out of ignorance.

For now, you can continue entertaining people with itchy ears.
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by sonmvayina(m): 9:04pm On Dec 03, 2018
jesusjnr:

Thats the truth mate.... It's had to stomach the fact that we have been lied to..

Well, if you understand that God is the divine consciousness personified, you will understand its just a scam/politics.. The Messiah the jews where waiting for is a normal man like you and me who was coming to usher in an era of Peace and rule as king.. From the line of David. Not a demi God.. Not coming to die for sins, as there was already a solution to the problem of sin in the old testament..

Do a thorough research... Don't take my word..
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by sonmvayina(m): 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
Originakalokalo:

This is a joke.

No Bible reader should take this one serious...

All what you posted are images of a fictional book that your ignorant imagination accepted without verification.

I would have indulged you.....but my spirit say otherwise..

So, I will let you be in your ignorance.... I pray that someone will read all those comedy you posted and engage you...so that you can snap out of ignorance.

For now, you can continue entertaining people with itchy ears.

Don't mind him, he is trying to mix Gnostic beliefs with new age philosophy.. You will only confuse yourself the more..

The first step is to KNOW what God is and Is not, them you can separate the chaff from the wheet, and then the scriptures will make better sense..

The letter killeth.. But the spirit gives life
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by sonmvayina(m): 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2018
jesusjnr:

Google "the forged origin of the new testament" by Tony Busby...

It is a good start, then you can buy "the jesus conspiracy :the greatest story ever sold.. It's on amazon
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
sonmvayina:

Thats the truth mate.... It's had to stomach the fact that we have been lied to..

Well, if you understand that God is the divine consciousness personified, you will understand its just a scam/politics.. The Messiah the jews where waiting for is a normal man like you and me who was coming to usher in an era of Peace and rule as king.. From the line of David. Not a demi God.. Not coming to die for sins, as there was already a solution to the problem of sin in the old testament..

Do a thorough research... Don't take my word..
Well at least we agreed to a point.
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
sonmvayina:

Google "the forged origin of the new testament" by Tony Busby...

It is a good start, then you can buy "the jesus conspiracy :the greatest story ever sold.. It's on amazon
It's really interesting the tactics of deceit you employed though!
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 04, 2018
Don't you even dare!
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by sonmvayina(m): 11:15am On Dec 04, 2018
jesusjnr:

It is hard to think of anything other than what you have been thought.. It is difficult to leave it behind, cos you don't know what to replace it with..
It was hard for me too... I knew I had to do it to be on the side of God and escape his anger.. Now I am on the road to self discovery..

No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road, you must turn back..
I wish you all the best
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by sonmvayina(m): 11:17am On Dec 04, 2018
jesusjnr:

Your are scared or too weak to take the bold step..?
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 04, 2018
sonmvayina:

Your are scared or too weak to take the bold step..?
If that's what it means not to take the step of satanic subtle fabrications, and lies.

You really don't know who you're talking to. Those stories you gave were deliberately constructed to match the truth, and not the otherwise. And that's the only reason I was able to see the relationship.

I know exactly what you were trying to do when you were castigating the effort of your colleague here.

Nice try Satanic agent!
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 04, 2018
sonmvayina:

It is hard to think of anything other than what you have been thought.. It is difficult to leave it behind, cos you don't know what to replace it with..
It was hard for me too... I knew I had to do it to be on the side of God and escape his anger.. Now I am on the road to self discovery..

No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road, you must turn back..
I wish you all the best
Yeah the road to destruction is also a road you know. I wish you much luck on that road because you are really going to need it.

humandriod and otemsapien didn't work, so let try sonmvayina who would first discredit the attempt of his satanic colleague which didn't work, to try and get some credibility first.

Maybe I should also deceive you to believe that I don't know it's all part of the strategy of the cunning deceiver himself
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
Satan watch your back!
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by JujuSugar(f): 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
jesusjnr:
MY PROPOSAL TO SATAN

Repent and ask God for forgiveness, and if God confirms your repentance to me as genuine, i would immediately to put an end to my spreading of the word of his Kingdom to men: However if by any chance you ever return to your old devilish ways, then you would have breached the terms of this contract, which would automatically render it null and void. Meaning that as a result i would be completely free to return to my former ways, prior to entering into that agreement with you, of preaching the gospel of the kingdom to all of humanity. So over to you Satan! Deal or no deal?
NO DEAL angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Prayers Change Nigeria? / The Pope- The Richest Man On Earth? / What Does It Mean To Say That God Is Omnipotent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.