Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! (3097 Views)

Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" / Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians / TB Joshua Has Direct Link To Satan Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 14, 2018
Na wow oh! I go report this bloody devil to God oh! How could he just be keeping me hanging like this?
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 15, 2018
It feels good to stronger than the devil. If Satan feels otherwise then let him show up!
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 15, 2018
Can someone lock this guy up somewhere so He does not become a problem to the society ?

Satan is the son of Lucifer and Earth is their assigned construct. They run this place as well as all Religions, even the word 'God' was coined by them.

There is a pervading intelligence that is precursor of Life, if this intelligence is what you refer to as God, then by all means the intelligence runs through Lucider and his son too.

We are in this together. Leave the Gods to handle their affairs. And focus on your little survival problems.
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 16, 2018
The foolishness of those who Satan makes to think that they are wise! Well I'm not looking for such foolish humans who Satan has deceived thus, but actually looking for the real wise Satan himself!

Yes you heard it from me Satan's very wise because he knows the truth but won't dare let foolish men as such to know the truth as well!
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 17, 2018
I want the real Satan to stand up!
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
Satan hiding again, when he supposed to be showing up!
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 18, 2018
Satan should be on his knees thanking me for coming up with such an ingenious proposal!
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
Satan I thought you were very wise, see window of opportunity for your story to change and you are not grabbing it with both hands!
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 20, 2018
Now wa oh! I never see Satan dey run like this before.
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by lagoslandlord(m): 10:52am On Nov 20, 2018
Seriously you need to hospitalized, preferably Yaba, Psychiatric hospital, you need a little doze of reality.. don't fight o, I know you will.. lol

jesusjnr:
MY PROPOSAL TO SATAN

Repent and ask God for forgiveness, and if God confirms your repentance to me as genuine, i would immediately to put an end to my spreading of the word of his Kingdom to men: However if by any chance you ever return to your old devilish ways, then you would have breached the terms of this contract, which would automatically render it null and void. Meaning that as a result i would be completely free to return to my former ways, prior to entering into that agreement with you, of preaching the gospel of the kingdom to all of humanity. So over to you Satan! Deal or no deal?

1 Like

Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 20, 2018
lagoslandlord:
Seriously you need to hospitalized, preferably Yaba, Psychiatric hospital, you need a little doze of reality.. don't fight o, I know you will.. lol

People like you called both Jesus and John the baptist mad men, so do not be afraid for it is allowed. cheesy
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 21, 2018
Satan and hiding things!
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
Even when someone has not yet told Satan to get behind him, Satan is already on his heels!
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 22, 2018
Satan am I that scary that you dread the sight of me?
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
Satan oya come here. Give me that my koboko. Oya lie on the floor. so where were you all the period that i looking for you, eh!

Oya you go hide again? You go hide again?
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 23, 2018
The master of hiding. If it's steal, kill and destroy now, na there den go always find you. What nonsense!
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by MrPresident1: 11:42am On Nov 23, 2018
jesusjnr:
Satan made a proposal to me several years ago, and it was a contractual offer of sixty million dollars reviewed upwards to a hundred and twenty million dollars for me to disobey God and not to publish the word of his kingdom to his creation. It was vintage Satan as he didn't come in his own form but in the form of someone very familiar, even a relative of mine. Also he didn't state it directly, but in a typically cunning way as he did to the woman in the beginning. But being a product of the words of his kingdom myself, i was able to sense something fishy going on, with respect to the condition attached to the offer. Hence i asked for the pen, and when it was given to me, i used it to destroyed the paper of the contract offer with a kind of anger i've rarely seen me display, as if i felt really insulted by the idea that there was a chance that i could have even contemplated it, needless say accepting such an offer.

Where did you see satan, does he have horns like we see in the depictions?
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
In a dream but then when he appeared I knew it was more than a dream, and that was just one of several occasions of such.

And don't believe those most of those depictions for he is not much different from the image of a human being, as you know they were also made in God's image as man was, with the only difference being that they are spirit beings and not flesh.

But he is usually doesn't come alone but with another who I perceive to be death!
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 24, 2018
If that's actually what you want, I go soon take am back!
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 25, 2018
I don't tire to dey wait for you Satan. E be like say you no gba dun my offer and repent from your wickedness
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 26, 2018
Last chance for the devil to show up, for if he doesn't I'm taking this proposal off the table, for I can't keep waiting forever as I have more important things to do.

So over to you Satan?
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 27, 2018
That's it Satan, the proposal is off the table!
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2018
Deal is off the table!
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2018
So since I'm no longer looking for you Satan, I can fully concentrate on destroying your works. cheesy
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 29, 2018
No more proposal for you!
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 30, 2018
The destruction of satan's works continues unabated!
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 01, 2018
You can still show up if you want but no more proposal for you.
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by luvmijeje(f): 9:37am On Dec 01, 2018
Hmmmm...... 60 million dollars not naira o!!! What kind of work is your relative doing?
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 01, 2018
How can you be offered just 60 million USD instead of 60 billion cos you are so important for the Kingdom?

What you do not know is that Jehovah works for Satan.

You think you are worshipping the Almighty but you are worshipping Satan's archetype. Yahweh and Jehovah and even Allah with Archetype Ishtar are all Solid State entities associated with Satan and his father Lucifer.

Some of you refuse to research on the nature of the alien Homo Capensis that you worship and their Anunnaki collaborators. They are our ancestors. Their DNA is found in us.

They are not Almighty God, Jehovah lied.

Stop making yourself look silly

1 Like

Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 01, 2018
luvmijeje:
Hmmmm...... 60 million dollars not naira o!!! What kind of work is your relative doing?
It's actually 120 million to be exact, but that's probably nothing compared to Jesus whom he offered the whole world and all of it's kingdoms to in exchange for a similar thing, loyalty to him.

I wasn't really happy that he underestimated me to that extent despite knowing It's supposed to be like Master like disciple, so he was supposed to offer me the same thing or at least something close.

But then I realized that he'd already lost what he offered to Jesus via his death, so he couldn't offer that but what he yet had, "Money".
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 01, 2018
humandroid:
How can you be offered just 60 million USD instead of 60 billion cos you are so important for the Kingdom?

What you do not know is that Jehovah works for Satan.

You think you are worshipping the Almighty but you are worshipping Satan's archetype. Yahweh and Jehovah and even Allah with Archetype Ishtar are all Solid State entities associated with Satan and his father Lucifer.

Some of you refuse to research on the nature of the alien Homo Capensis that you worship and their Anunnaki collaborators. They are our ancestors. Their DNA is found in us.

They are not Almighty God, Jehovah lied.

Stop making yourself look silly
Satan's agent, how market? Have we met before. I know your master should have already told mucb you about me.

Hope you guys are getting ready because I'm only just warming up, you know testing my sharpened weapons, to see how lethal it's gonna be on your master's works.
Re: My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 01, 2018
jesusjnr:
Satan's agent, how market? Have we met before. I know your master should have already told mucb you about me.

Hope you guys are getting ready because I'm only just warming up, you know testing my sharpened weapons, to see how lethal it's gonna be on your master's works.

The only weapon needed is Truth and I mean factual Truth that is backed up by Science.

So, I am not here to fight you but I am here to enlighten you on your weaknesses.
The Bible said that this world is under the influence of 'THE WICKED ONE" and that was Enlil who referred to Enki as a wicked one.

So in essence Enki owns this prime real estate.

Again the Bible stated that Satan was thrown alongside his angels to Earth, which again proves that this construct belongs to Satan.

My question to you is; what are you doing in Satan's Real Estate if you are not his prisoner ?

In fact let us go back to the Bible and proof to you that you have been lied to:

Name two murders committed by Satan or his father Lucifer and I will mention the countless wars commissioned by Jehovah, commanding Israelites to kill all philistines. Jehovah took human sacrifices, animal sacrifices and wage wars, commanded plagues and killed tens of thousands. None of these wars were commanded by Enki.

But the only crimes they accuse Enki was ..giving Eve apple to chop and open eyes of man to the knowledge of the Gods. In fact the war in heaven was waged because Lucifer was accused of being too close to man and sharing the cosmic secrets with humanity.
So Lucifer has always been the one who loved humanity.

The real bad guys are the ones who killed thousands upon thousands and declare plagues on people. Kill innocent babies for sacrifice and wanted man to remain slaves.

Read the Bible with sane brain and you will know who is wicked.

I hold no forte for Satan, Lucifer or Jehovah etc, they have their businesses and I have mine. I am a sovereign and free agent in the universe now and I can form alliance with any God or Angels to get what I want so call me agent of Devil or God or what ever.

I stand by Truth and if your God does something wrong I will point it out and if Satan does something wrong I will also point it out.

You are a slave that needs to free yourself .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God / Boyfriends And Girlfriends? - Visitation Of Jesus To Samuel Oghenetega / Why You Should Not Marry A Muslim - By Ali Sina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.