Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. (70732 Views)

Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting / President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by technicallyrich(m): 5:18am On Oct 28, 2018
Yyeske:
You are Igbo from all indication and you are desperately trying to bring the SS into your your IPOB madness.
All ethnic groups around the Igbo region had said it on different occasions that they don't want any Biafra, continue deceiving yourself you Ijaw wannabe
u know well oo.
I am a born ph boy.
So many people from ph are supporting biafra,if there should be a referendum to chose between nigeria and biafra belief me more people will choose biafra than nigeria.
Finally i know abandoned property and even ojukwu lost the present bori camp to nigeria which was done so that we and igbos will hate each other for life but that has been resolved.
If some part of middle belt they beg to join biafra na ss.
When the time come e go clear ona for eyes.
Finally you dont expect groups to openly support biafra,even igbo governors dont support biafra publicly.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by Yyeske(m): 5:25am On Oct 28, 2018
technicallyrich:

u know well oo.
I am a born ph boy.
So many people from ph are supporting biafra,if there should be a referendum to chose between nigeria and biafra belief me more people will choose biafra than nigeria.
Finally i know abandoned property and even ojukwu lost the present bori camp to nigeria which was done so that we and igbos will hate each other for life but that has been resolved.
If some part of middle belt they beg to join biafra na ss.
When the time come e go clear ona for eyes.
Finally you dont expect groups to openly support biafra,even igbo governors dont support biafra publicly.
First and foremost, improve your spoken and written English grammar please. Go read for your JAMB and improve yourself.
Stop roping in groups like the Ijaws, Urhobos, Igala, Efik, Ibibio etc that had said they don't want anything Biafra and stop insulting the sensibility of the normal Igbo Nigerian, they too never want to associate with IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by rOsy247(f): 5:31am On Oct 28, 2018
gidgiddy:

Really? Is there any time you heard that Shekau and Boko Haram were peacefully protesting on the streets asking for referendum?

Peaceful Protest u say? Burning people's truck and properties all in a bid to force *stay at home* on everyone just to honour your mission is what you call *peaceful*? Promising to *bring hell" to Nigeria by your demi-god is what you call *peaceful*? Maybe "peaceful protest" has an entirely new meaning I don't know about.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by awgumayor: 5:39am On Oct 28, 2018
bantudra:

let me explain something to you about human nature....[b][/b]human beings always disagree with each other...its nothing new....

its better for una una only concentrate on only getting igbos into your pipe dream....

not even you igbos understand each other that well,talkless with somebody that is not even igbo atall.....
sometimes human beings do agree with each other, if eventually referendum happens today majority igbos will go for biafra, they are big enough to be a country any tribe that wants to join them can do so. The era of coercing or forcing someone is over I, personally prefer biafra with not more than two tribes.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by Yyeske(m): 5:39am On Oct 28, 2018
rOsy247:

Peaceful Protest u say? Burning people's truck and properties all in a bid to force *stay at home* on everyone just to honour your mission is what you call *peaceful*? Promising to *bring hell" to Nigeria by your demi-god is what you call *peaceful*? Maybe "peaceful protest" has an entirely new meaning I don't know about.
You are still a learner here, they even dared and threatened people who wanted to go vote in the past election, insulted the major churches in Igboland, insulted our monarchs, almost assaulted the governor of Anambra state last year, confronted politicians, I don't even know where to start nor end talking about IPOB's madness
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by Nobody: 5:45am On Oct 28, 2018
bantudra:

am not sure...cownunu doesnt look the same...something is fishey....he became younger in israel...??

either ways....cownu or not,you people cant break up nigeria....best for una is to pack una things and leave africa....

anything else is suizid.....

They are old pictures. Taken when he was deluded that igbos can trace their roots to Israel before DNA testing shut him up.

The man is still trapped in Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by Yyeske(m): 5:51am On Oct 28, 2018
1stCitizen:

They are old pictures. Taken when he was deluded that igbos can trace their roots to Israel before DNA testing shut him up.

The man is still trapped in Ghana.
You could be wrong though because Orji Uzor Kanu, a very close friend of his has said he's safe and sound in London.
The Israeli government had said Nnamdi Kanu is not in Israel and those pictures and videos are old and not recent, rightly as you said.
Leave those mugus to continue wallowing in their delusion.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by kanubiafra: 5:56am On Oct 28, 2018
bantudra:

it doesnt matter to us if millions of igbos follow that animal....nigeria still has more numbers than you....
last time i check nigeria is still more than israel. which is only 8million pls go and collect kanu from thier hand now why is your minister lai deny his statement?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by awgumayor: 5:57am On Oct 28, 2018
APOSTLECHUMA:
CRUCIFY ME IF YOU CAN, BIBLE MADE US TO KNOW THAT GOD WAS THE ONE WHO DETERMINED THE BORDERS OF EVERY NATION UNDER THE SUN,WITH NIGERIA INCLUSIVE. WHAT THIS MEANS IN EFFECT IS THAT GOD WAS THE ONE WHO MADE US (IBOS) A PART OF THIS NATION.. FIGHTING AGAINST IT THEREFORE IS LIKE FIGHTING AGAINST GOD'S WILL. THAT WE LOST THE BIAFRAN WAR WAS A SIGN OF GOD'S DISAPPROVAL OF THE BREAK UP OF NIGERIAN AND IT IS HIGH TIME WE LEARN. ISSUES FOR WHICH MAJORITY OF US ARE AGGRIEVED, HAVE MANY FRIENDLY WAYS TO RESOLVE, INSTEAD OF THE APPROACH MAZI KANU HAS ADOPTED. MOSES NEVER INSULTED PHAROAH, NO, HE NEVER DID. NO ONE SHOULD PUSH US INTO ANOTHER SENSELESS WAR.
God doesn't make a mistake, Britain created Nigeria and Nigerians can recreate it to suit them. Nobody will crucify you because fulani herdsmen have been crucifying innocent people in Nigeria are you sure God is happy about it. If Nigeria is working and there is love, unity,peace,etc among the tribes,regions,religions no one will be talking about break-up.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by rOsy247(f): 5:57am On Oct 28, 2018
Yyeske:
You are still a learner here, they even dared and threatened people who wanted to go vote in the past election, insulted the major churches in Igboland, insulted our monarchs, almost assaulted the governor of Anambra state last year, confronted politicians, I don't even know where to start nor end talking about IPOB's madness

U can add yours without calling me a learner? Must I mention all? Anyway we still saying the same thing. This was how boko haram started. I hope something is done before it deteriorates to something else.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by kanubiafra: 5:58am On Oct 28, 2018
bantudra:

what makes you think we care about ipob so much to invent e-ipob and tri-ipob....??

abegi,carry una wahala and go.....
and yet you fear anything about ipob
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 28, 2018
zeromeridian:
you are Afonja/ we don't care whatever you think
I don't also care what an almajiri like you thinks. Get that. Whatever I say is for reasonable people and it's not even a reply to you. You can carry your frustrated hate ridden life elsewhere.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by awgumayor: 6:03am On Oct 28, 2018
divinecode101:

How old are you?

Nobody asked for Oduduwa republic. Go home and ask your elders what was asked for, I wont tell yoi here!

Ojukwu ram away after wasting the lives of over 3 million flat_heads. Cownu ran away at yhe sight of mere 10 soldiers making noise in hiding

Common use your head, who is the coward? Which tribe?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by Yyeske(m): 6:04am On Oct 28, 2018
rOsy247:

U can add yours without calling me a learner? Must I mention all? Anyway we still saying the same thing. This was how boko haram started. I hope something is done before it deteriorates to something else.
I called you a learner and no pun intended, didn't mean to insult you in anyway, I was just trying to be sarcastic and telling you more of the things they've done in the past.
Don't see it as an insult please, it was only a sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by Yyeske(m): 6:07am On Oct 28, 2018
kanubiafra:
Nobody fears IPOB, it is IPOB that is scared of their dwindling supporters base because of kanu's useless speeches and lies, that's why IPOB had removed him as the leader.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by highqueen(f): 6:09am On Oct 28, 2018
Yyeske:
I called you a learner and no pun intended, didn't mean to insult you in anyway, I was just trying to be sarcastic and telling you more of the things they've done in the past.
Don't see it as an insult please, it was only a sarcasm.
Abokki go and rest.
You go die on top Igbo matter.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by bantudra: 6:11am On Oct 28, 2018
kanubiafra:

do anyhow and you will become police and army matter....and guess what...??..we will cheer them on when they are beating the shiiitt out of una...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by kanubiafra: 6:13am On Oct 28, 2018
Yyeske:
Nobody fears IPOB, it is IPOB that is scared of their dwindling supporters base because of kanu's useless speeches and lies, that's why IPOB had removed him as the leader.
so who and where is the leader when will he come to aba and headbridge to address biafra people? since his installment last year we have not heard from him and for over one year of kanu absense we did not hear from him still , still after kanu's speech last sunday he was install again and he is yet to make public appearance , or speech pls if you have his picture post it here lets see
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by bantudra: 6:14am On Oct 28, 2018
kanubiafra:
last time i check nigeria is still more than israel. which is only 8million pls go and collect kanu from thier hand now why is your minister lai deny his statement?

why the hell would we want to fight israel....??...because of you...??

sorry,but sorry you are not ttttthat important to us....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by kanubiafra: 6:15am On Oct 28, 2018
bantudra:

do anyhow and you will become police and army matter....and guess what...??..we will cheer them on when they are beating the shiiitt out of una...
our day will come its a promise
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by Yyeske(m): 6:15am On Oct 28, 2018
highqueen:

Abokki go and rest.
You go die on top Igbo matter.
Go and hug a wet transformer
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by bantudra: 6:16am On Oct 28, 2018
kanubiafra:
our day will come its a promise

we are waiting....tell us when and where when you are ready....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 28, 2018
Alexis11:

It is not really complicated. it is straight forward, if you are Yoruba, an average Igbo hate you because your tribe has made more political progress than them.

Those of us that understand the two languages know this. The kind of hate in the mind of an average Igbo man is unprecedented. But it will soon consume them totally. Yorubas are getting wiser. cool
Alright, i get you bro but I think the North made more political progress than any other region. So, I feel the hate between SE and SW is really from the competitiveness between the two tribes, being the top two tribes in Nigerian in terms of achievements, academics, influence amidst many other things. But like I said earlier, tribal bigotry is a stone age mentality of a black person, even when you simplify a black group to same tribe, there will still be hate based different states and dialects in the same tribe, if you further simplify the each dialect group, there will still be hate because of one thing or the other. The black mentality and hate that ruined the black Americans in the past. No matter how you simplify a black community, they will always discriminate, hate and divide against one another.
Well I feel this present generation should be more civilised, exposed and education should have helped us better than our predecessors. Let's spread love. Hate has never done any good for any black community. Let's learn from the past.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by bantudra: 6:24am On Oct 28, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Alright, i get you bro but I think the North made more political progress than any other region. So, I feel the hate between SE and SW is really from the competitiveness between the two tribes, being the top two tribes in Nigerian in terms of achievements, academics, influence amidst many other things. But like I said earlier, tribal bigotry is a stone age mentality of a black person, even when you simplify a black group to same tribe, there will still be hate based different states and dialects in the same tribe, if you further simplify the each dialect group, there will still be hate because of one thing or the other. The black mentality and hate that ruined the black Americans in the past. No matter how you simplify a black community, they will always discriminate, hate and divide against one another.
Well I feel this present generation should be more civilised, exposed and education should have helped us better than our predecessors. Let's spread love. Hate has never done any good for any black community. Let's learn from the past.

you wrote alot of bullshitt...the black race was destroyed by others and they didnt destroy themselves....

our problem is incapable to see enemies for what they are....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by technicallyrich(m): 6:26am On Oct 28, 2018
Yyeske:
First and foremost, improve your spoken and written English grammar please. Go read for your JAMB and improve yourself.
Stop roping in groups like the Ijaws, Urhobos, Igala, Efik, Ibibio etc that had said they don't want anything Biafra and stop insulting the sensibility of the normal Igbo Nigerian, they too never want to associate with IPOB.
the illiterate you are supporting can he speak english.
You want igbos and other ss biafran,so that you continue to steal like how other oyorubasare filled in ph working while ss boys no even dey see better job.
Boy i am ijaw and i dont have issues with igbo,infact they are our brothers and some ijaws speak igbos as their second language,i am sure you dont know that.
Finally i am a biafran.
I also hope you know asari dokubo and ankioo briggs are supporting biafra.
I wont reply you again oyoruba muslim
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by bantudra: 6:28am On Oct 28, 2018
technicallyrich:

the illiterate you are supporting can he speak english.
You want igbos and other ss biafran,so that you continue to steal like how other oyorubasare filled in ph working while ss boys no even dey see better job.
Boy i am ijaw and i dont have issues with igbo,infact they are our brothers and some ijaws speak igbos as their second language,i am sure you dont know that.
Finally i am a biafran.
I also hope you know asari dokubo and ankioo briggs are supporting biafra.
I wont reply you again oyoruba muslim

who is your brother...??....abegi park well......

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 28, 2018
bantudra:

you wrote alot of bullshitt...the black race was destroyed by others and they didnt destroy themselves....

our problem is incapable to see enemies for what they are....
The war against a typical black man is always from within and from without. Get that.
And most times, hate from within is the fuel that makes the attacks from outside burn. Get that too.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by kanubiafra: 6:33am On Oct 28, 2018
bantudra:

we are waiting....tell us when and where when you are ready....
ready for what, exactly ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by bantudra: 6:34am On Oct 28, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

The war against a typical black man is always from within and from without. Get that.
And most times, hate from within is the fuel that makes the attacks from outside burn. Get that too.

look,you were destroyed with design and its still going on...you didnt do it to yourself....

i studied whites and other races...if you realy know whats in their minds you would stay away from them far far out of horror....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by bantudra: 6:37am On Oct 28, 2018
kanubiafra:
ready for what, exactly ?

to come and get your biafra....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 28, 2018
bantudra:

look,you were destroyed with design and its still going on...you didnt do it to yourself....

i studied whites and other races...if you realy know whats in their minds you would stay away from them far far out of horror....
You're right and i get you perfectly, you're the one not getting me. The white you mentioned always study and capitalize on the weakness and hate of the blacks against one another. This is the route they use in attacking blacks most times.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by CoolAmbience(m): 6:47am On Oct 28, 2018
Roger3D:
Honestly I'm at a loss as to how millions of Igbos can believe the junk lies and misrepresentations this man spews everyday. Oh well I guess even Adolf Hitler once said "The great masses of the people shall be more easily deceived by a much bigger lie than a smaller one"

For me, I think that gives an insight to the number of mentally ill persons we have and which constitutes a huge threat to our collective existence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) / Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo / Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.