Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach (35788 Views)

Seun Kuti Reacts To A Video Of Youths ‘chilling’ At A Betting Shop In Owerri / Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach by G1STM0RE: 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
Singer, Paul Okoye aka Rudeboy shared this cute photo of his twins, Nathan and Nadia hanging out at the beach. The father-of-three captioned it: "Beach ? life'

Gist via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/paul-okoye-shares-adorable-photo-twins-nathan-nadia-chilling-beach

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach by G1STM0RE: 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2018

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach by praizblog: 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
Twins are adorable

14 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach by uchetom(f): 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2018
fine babies

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach by Mistadora01(m): 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2018
Have the Atikulated

10 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach by trendymarseey(f): 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2018
Cute

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach by Davidfash10000: 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
smiley
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach by oshe111(m): 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
I reserve my comment for that Opara Iberibe

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach by Benekruku(m): 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
Dude already losing weight
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach by imokings: 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
Father of Twins are father's of Destinies.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2018
Sai Baba

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach by Facebooker(f): 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2018
I need this man knacking
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach by Jackyboy: 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2018
If twins from the same Mama and Papa.....fit break up.
I don't see any reason why Nigeria is still together.
Let's go our separate way abeg am tired.
Na by force sad sad sad

14 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach by IntellectOzone(m): 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
Life is sweet when money is involved

Jaye lo Issa Goal

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach by israelmao(m): 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
Make up with your twin brother.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach by officialJP(m): 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
Wer is ur own twin u don fight am undecided

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach by PraisePiano: 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2018
Benekruku:
Dude already losing weight
it’s the pic
Check his IG page you go see am well
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
showing off on social media is really a virus

the more you show off, the more you want to keep showing off. the more you crave for attention...that shi drains your spirit and soul

you can never get enough of it...until one fateful day, you break down

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach by achivs(m): 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
Facebooker:
I need this man knacking
serious.........
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach by WetinConsignMe: 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
Jackyboy:
Na by force sad sad sad

Actually it IS by force. Otherwise many countries would have broken up including US

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach by WetinConsignMe: 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
NoSidonLook:

the more you show off, the more you want to keep showing off. the more you crave for attention...that shi drains your spirit and soul

Good psychological insight

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach by WetinConsignMe: 10:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
Facebooker:
I need this man knacking

Not gonna happen. Sorry o
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach by Benekruku(m): 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
Jackyboy:
Na by force sad sad sad

You are hungry!
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach by bettercreature(m): 11:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
The girl look like Peters wife
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2018
Facebooker:
I need this man knacking
ashawo. at least keep it in the streets.
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach by bettercreature(m): 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2018
NoSidonLook:

As human being we can’t survive without showing off.If you are not showing off it means you have nothing to show the world
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach by Awoo88: 11:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
His brother is sharing pictures of his cars. That get sense at all
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
Mistadora01:
Have the Atikulated
you meant Atikulooted!
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach by Afonja007: 11:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
NoSidonLook:

my brother your 100 percent right even me when I was banned by nairaland mode I was going a crazy but now I 've learn to take social media with less aggressiveness, one can't keep posting his family and expect people not to throw shade at him or her

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach by damaan(m): 3:00am On Oct 28, 2018
K
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach by NairaMaster1(m): 5:55am On Oct 28, 2018
Facebooker:
I need this man knacking

If the man Bleep you e go sweet pass your boy friend or husband own.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woli Arole And His Mother At His Matriculation In OAU In 2008 (Throwback Photo) / Tearra Mari Or Rihanna / Singer Dammy Krane To Be Arraign In Court On Monday September 16th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.