Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach (35804 Views)

Seun Kuti Reacts To A Video Of Youths ‘chilling’ At A Betting Shop In Owerri / Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach by NairaMaster1(m): 5:58am On Oct 28, 2018
9PBLIVE:
you meant Atikulooted!

Ganduje is a saint!

Oshiomhole is a saint!

Mains is a saint!

Babachir is a saint!

Buhari is Zombie's god.
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach by usebog: 6:11am On Oct 28, 2018
beta pikin
If na 1 normal guy gave birth to this children,them for this Pmb resection
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach by phenol33(m): 7:33am On Oct 28, 2018
Facebooker:
I need this man knacking
u be knockout
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach by Tonimordred(m): 7:48am On Oct 28, 2018
IntellectOzone:
Life is sweet when money is involved

Jaye lo Issa Goal
own goal issa goal,infact 1corner issa goal
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach by TGGREAT: 8:43am On Oct 28, 2018
Hi,
I am Baby Increase, please vote me for PEP HAPPIEST BABY 2018
use the link below to hit the like button on my photo to give me much likes as possible
Thanks

https://woobox.com/w3z5jv/gallery/lEcy1KYcL34

Tip: Facebook handle must be logged in the browser for ease access of hitting the like button
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach by haykes(m): 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
Aminubaba:
Sai Baba
Buhari is a lifeless man while Atiku is ugly,Atiku is a thief and Buhari is a failure I can't vote any of them I swear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanaians Make Tacha Branded T-shirts / Genevieve Nnaji Buys Multimillion Mansion In Accra / Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.