Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Husband Falling In Love With Married Female Colleague - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Falling In Love With Married Female Colleague (3554 Views)

Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man / Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Falling In Love With Married Female Colleague by Firstimer(f): 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2018
A
Re: Husband Falling In Love With Married Female Colleague by Nwodosis(m): 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
Which your cousin? Why not tell us the truth that he's your husband to be properly advised?
Re: Husband Falling In Love With Married Female Colleague by nairalandbuzz(m): 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
Na like dat dem dey start... Better pour too much salt on top your husband before dem stew am for u
Re: Husband Falling In Love With Married Female Colleague by rOsy247(f): 8:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
She should show him more love, respect and care. She should Take good care of herself, her body and home . Look very attractive and sweet. Be good on bed. Call him while he's at work just to tell him you love him(not stalking him tho) Be romantic. There must be some special things thats attracting him to this woman that the wife is not doing . If he's getting more of these from home the outside woman na jara to him. Note: no amount of threat on the other woman or her husband will change anything. Twill even draw them closer. Don't even be confrontational even when you must ask him about it else you'll push him away from home and give him a free pass to the open arms of the other woman.

If you do all of these, it's his conscience and his God that will be fighting for you not even you.

1 Like

Re: Husband Falling In Love With Married Female Colleague by chigoziri2403(m): 8:07pm On Oct 27, 2018
get ready to move to the boysquarter, her head game is stronger than yours office romance is real cos your hubby spends most time with her than with you
Re: Husband Falling In Love With Married Female Colleague by chigoziri2403(m): 8:07pm On Oct 27, 2018
STOLEN MEAT WILL ALWAYS TASTE BETTER.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Falling In Love With Married Female Colleague by Firstimer(f): 8:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
[
Re: Husband Falling In Love With Married Female Colleague by CodeTemplar: 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2018
She should . . .
Re: Husband Falling In Love With Married Female Colleague by rOsy247(f): 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
Firstimer:

Personally I want her to report to the woman's husband if she can get his contact.
She claims her husband maltreats her and so she's getting that sympathy attention from my cousins hubby

Yes she can which seem the wisest thing to do but might spell more trouble. I've seen something of the sort that led to serious trouble in the marriage. Besides, what if another woman shows up, is that how she will keep reporting them to their boyfriends or hubby's.? She should just fulfill her role and leave the rest for God to handle.

Read the modified post above.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Falling In Love With Married Female Colleague by Seahawk: 1:13am On Oct 28, 2018
Yea right undecided
rOsy247:
She should show him more love, respect and care. She should Take good care of herself, her body and home . Look very attractive and sweet. Be good on bed. Call him while he's at work just to tell him you love him(not stalking him tho) Be romantic. There must be some special things thats attracting him to this woman that the wife is not doing . If he's getting more of these from home the outside woman na jara to him. Note: no amount of threat on the other woman or her husband will change anything. Twill even draw them closer. Don't even be confrontational even when you must ask him about it else you'll push him away from home and give him a free pass to the open arms of the other woman.

If you do all of these, it's his conscience and his God that will be fighting for you not even you.
Re: Husband Falling In Love With Married Female Colleague by Seahawk: 1:17am On Oct 28, 2018
Don’t you have a male colleague to fall in love with?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Falling In Love With Married Female Colleague by sexy74(m): 4:47am On Oct 28, 2018
rOsy247:

May God increase you in wisdom.
Most women don't have these qualities .

1 Like

Re: Husband Falling In Love With Married Female Colleague by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 28, 2018
nairalandbuzz:
Na like dat dem dey start... Better pour too much salt on top your husband before dem stew am for u
Please I really wanna know the meaning of this stew slang..
Re: Husband Falling In Love With Married Female Colleague by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 28, 2018
rOsy247:

If you do all of these, it's his conscience and his God that will be fighting for you not even you
Wether you turn your head upside down, give a tight head game with dripping sauce, stay sexy and trim hot, watch war room and burn mid night candles, stay meek and wear your mumu apparel, A DOUCHEBAG would forever be a DOUCHEBAG!

As for conscience, no they got none! As for God fighting 'your battle', Nah! HE has got better things to handle.

13 Likes

Re: Husband Falling In Love With Married Female Colleague by rOsy247(f): 6:59am On Oct 28, 2018
yettymuse:
Wether you turn your head upside down, give a tight head game with dripping sauce, stay sexy and trim hot, watch war room and burn mid night candles, stay meek and wear your mumu apparel, A DOUCHEBAG would forever be a DOUCHEBAG!

As for conscience, no they got none! As for God fighting 'your battle', Nah! HE has got better things to handle.

Not in all cases. So many marriages have been saved with these. Talking from experience. Secondly, from the op's post her hubby is not in that category at least yet. The strange woman is only trying hard to appeal to his heart, so now is the right time to fulfill her role even more and please don't discourage her.

Agreed some men are chronic cheats. That's why I said at the end that she should do her own part so no blame goes to her. Then leave him to God and his conscience to handle. Even when a man/woman has no conscience, U can't underestimate the power of God fighting your battle. If you don't believe that God can do that, a lot of us do and it's working for us personally. No matter how hard you fight ur hubby or the woman he's cheating with, twill make no difference. Twill even worsen the situation. God's battle is the best ever.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Falling In Love With Married Female Colleague by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 28, 2018
rOsy247:

Not in all cases. So many marriages have been saved with these. Talking from experience. Secondly, from the op's post her hubby is not in that category at least yet. The strange woman is only trying hard to appeal to his heart, so now is the right time to fulfill her role and please don't discourage her.

Agreed some men are chronic cheats. [b]That's why I said at the end that she should do her own part so no blame goes to her. Then leave him to God [/b]and his conscience to handle. Even when a man/woman has no conscience, U can't underestimate the power of God fighting your battle. If you don't believe that God can do that, a lot of us do and it's working for us personally. No matter how hard you fight ur hubby or the woman he's cheating with, twill make no difference. Twill even worsen the situation. God's battle is the best ever.
Her own part should be channeling her time and moments into being productive for herself! Stop soaking your pillow with tears about 'every strange woman' Stop sweating and praying for a cheating spouse, stop enabling a scum.

13 Likes

Re: Husband Falling In Love With Married Female Colleague by Adesuwag(m): 7:12am On Oct 28, 2018
yettymuse:
Her own part should be channeling her time and moments into being productive for herself! Stop soaking your pillow with tears about 'every strange woman' Stop sweating and praying for a cheating spouse, stop enabling a scum.
very understandable A LOT OF WOMEN HAVE LOST THEMSELVES PRAYING FOR A CHEATING SPOUSE. Rare cases you see this men come back, some are gone forever before wife wakes to start time is gone

6 Likes

Re: Husband Falling In Love With Married Female Colleague by rOsy247(f): 7:18am On Oct 28, 2018
yettymuse:

Being productive should be all about herself alone and not about her family? Wow. I pray the op doesn't follow such advice before she rips her marriage apart. I can't remember anywhere in my post I mentioned soaking her pillows in tears spending her whole life praying for a cheating hubby. I only gave her advice on fulfilling her wifely role in the house and leaving the rest for God to handle. Well it's left for her to do whatever she wants. I'm done and out. Wish you the best in your marriage @,op

1 Like

Re: Husband Falling In Love With Married Female Colleague by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 28, 2018
rOsy247:

Being productive should be all about herself alone and not about her family? Wow. I pray the op doesn't follow such advice before she rips her marriage apart. Well I think I've said it all.
Interesting how marriage has become only a woman's burden to carry. One partner is cheating, the other partner should manage the ship so it doesn't sink. We really need to come to a proper terms and understand that it takes two! Anyway, to each is own!.. I'm out

13 Likes

Re: Husband Falling In Love With Married Female Colleague by rOsy247(f): 7:27am On Oct 28, 2018
yettymuse:
Interesting how marriage has become only a woman's burden to carry. One partner is cheating, the other partner should manage the ship so it doesn't sink. We really need to a proper terms and understand that it takes 2! Anyway, to each is own!.. I'm out

So u saying since the hubby is about to start something with a strange woman she should stop her wifely roles?
Re: Husband Falling In Love With Married Female Colleague by rOsy247(f): 7:45am On Oct 28, 2018
Marriage is not a load for just one party to carry alone but married mates are meant to help each other. When one is weak the other will help out. Which is whats happening in op's case and it's best at this point to fulfill her wifely roles more than before. It's been working and will continue to work when applied.

Besides, cos one marriage partner is not doing what he/she should, does it mean the other partner should ignore their own responsibilities as well? Such marriage can never survive cos two wrongs can never make a right. Many married mates have come back to their senses cos the other mate still does their part in their marriages.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Falling In Love With Married Female Colleague by Seahawk: 8:52am On Oct 28, 2018
Stop spreading your toxicity on this thread. That you’re commenting a million times to try and convince yourself that you’re making sense should tell you something

rOsy247:
Marriage is not a load for just one party to carry alone but married mates are meant to help each other. When one is weak the other will help out. Which is whats happening in op's case and it's best at this point to fulfill her wifely roles more than before. It's been working and will continue to work when applied.

Besides, cos one marriage partner is not doing what he/she should, does it mean the other partner should ignore their own responsibilities as well? Such marriage can never survive cos two wrongs can never make a right. Many married mates have come back to their senses cos the other mate still does their part in their marriages.

8 Likes

Re: Husband Falling In Love With Married Female Colleague by Seahawk: 8:54am On Oct 28, 2018
Because most women know better than to fall over themselves to keep someone who has not one iota of care in the world about them. Stinking hypocrisy
sexy74:

May God increase you in wisdom.
Most women don't have these qualities .

6 Likes

Re: Husband Falling In Love With Married Female Colleague by rOsy247(f): 9:15am On Oct 28, 2018
Seahawk:
Stop spreading your toxicity on this thread. That you’re commenting a million times to try and convince yourself that you’re making sense should tell you something

U are the toxic person here o. If telling someone to keep fulfilling their role in marriage is toxic to you it shows you are obviously a bitter person. Everyone's marriage can't be like yours sorry.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Falling In Love With Married Female Colleague by sexy74(m): 9:30am On Oct 28, 2018
Seahawk:
Because most women know better than to fall over themselves to keep someone who has not one iota of care in the world about them. Stinking hypocrisy
kindly explain better
Re: Husband Falling In Love With Married Female Colleague by zeb04(f): 9:46am On Oct 28, 2018
rOsy247:

you are an Idio.t

5 Likes

Re: Husband Falling In Love With Married Female Colleague by rOsy247(f): 10:04am On Oct 28, 2018
Too many bitter feminist hates my post. The truth is no one is pressuring you to do whatever. Follow whatever works for you. It changes nothing for those of us making the best of our marriages.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Falling In Love With Married Female Colleague by Seahawk: 4:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
Hehe. I can see you obviously live with me.
Low self esteem nut.

In case you didn’t know (or maybe you do but you’re looking for company in your misery) nothing breeds bitterness like when you keep being the one who gives and gets nothing nothing but disrespect in return. That’s what you’re asking her to do. To cultivate the bitterness you’re accusing others of. How do you not know that?

rOsy247:

U are the toxic person here o. If telling someone to keep fulfilling their role in marriage is toxic to you it shows you are obviously a bitter person. Everyone's marriage can't be like yours sorry.

7 Likes

Re: Husband Falling In Love With Married Female Colleague by Seahawk: 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
By making the best you mean fixing the bed for Oga to go and lay on with his side chick? Feeding her well before leaves and making sure there’s some money set aside for her in the family budget? While showering him love and all what not to see if one day his conscience will ask him to stop? grin

Making the best of a marriage involves effort from both sides. It will NEVER work If one person is putting in their best and the other is just shitting on their efforts.

rOsy247:
Too many bitter feminist hates my post. The truth is no one is pressuring you to do whatever. Follow whatever works for you. It changes nothing for those of us making the best of our marriages.

7 Likes

Re: Husband Falling In Love With Married Female Colleague by Seahawk: 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
If you need me to explain that simple post to you, no wonder you think the rosy poster is making sense.
sexy74:

kindly explain better

1 Like

Re: Husband Falling In Love With Married Female Colleague by alBHAGDADI: 5:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
rOsy247:
Don't waste your time with those feminists. They are happy a marriage is crumbling. They will do a lot to ensure it crumbles like theirs.

Just pray for the OP.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Falling In Love With Married Female Colleague by rOsy247(f): 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
Seahawk:
Hehe. I can see you obviously live with me.
Low self esteem nut.

In case you didn’t know (or maybe you do but you’re looking for company in your misery) nothing breeds bitterness like when you keep being the one who gives and gets nothing nothing but disrespect in return. That’s what you’re asking her to do. To cultivate the bitterness you’re accusing others of. How do you not know that?

Remain in your bitterness.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Housemaid Arrested For Raping Employer's 14 Year Old Son / For Seun's Attention: Scamming Threads / Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.