Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,362 members, 7,826,426 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) (27600 Views)

Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Demorcrazy(m): 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
sean1000x:
Afonjas...panicking and restless as it's dawning on them that the United States of Biafra has arrived. They are one of the most wicked people on the face of this planet, that's why nobody wants to associate with them!

Fuckers like you smell of tribalism everywhere you go... keep your SHIT! to yourself Ok.

Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by elmodee7(m): 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
correct7:
NIGERIAN ARMY IS USELESS AND COWARD, THEY ARE TALKING AND RAISING SHOULDER ON A MAN THAT DOES NOT CARRY WEAPON

A MAN THAT DOES NOT FIGHT BACK

THEY CAN'T EVEN CONFRONT COMMON BOKO HARAM

ipob or the idiot pigs of briafia is a criminal and terrorist group will be dealt according.

Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Kahujadekadura: 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
otherway:

As an igbo man I feel so ashamed that many uneducated and dumb people from my tribe still see any relevance in this narcissist called Kanu.

If that was how Mandella ran from South Africa there won't be a free S.A today.

Idiot of the highest order. If you observe you all will see that it is mostly igbo illiterates that take this fool seriously.
Firstly, I will like to remind u that u are not just an Igbo man rather a PDP fan.
If u think that d way Nnamdi used is not d best way. As u made a reference to Nelson Mandela, start ur own in his accordance; Igbo's I know, will join u. If u can't start urs, then close u mouth or give praise and honour to Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Kahujadekadura: 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sleekfingers:
Make the army chill....the mofo will into their traps...

Shebi he making mouth now....nobody talk o....and his brainwashed supporters are supporting him...

I don't want to hear buhari is wicked ooo..the mofo is calling my country all sort of names...
The mofo also jumped bail....only time will tell.....fingers crossed
A country that is compelling two old men as d best option for their presidential election in dis 21th century, is best known as?
Last year u ppls were clamouring dat youth should take over d govt but today what is happening.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Kahujadekadura: 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
umarsule885:
You won't blame them.....desperate souls will always believe whatever will make them happy
See the kind of logic, a person that claimed to be literate is rendering. A soul without desperation, is that one a soul. If u want to say sth, try to be philosophical in nature becos we are in world of reason.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Kahujadekadura: 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
elmodee7:

ipob or the idiot pigs of briafia is a criminal and terrorist group will be dealt according.
How can u be quoting what u don't know. That is not knowledge at all. Claiming that u know yet not having an atom of what u claimed to know is what one can refer to unreasonable claim. Since u claim that u show interest in Biafra stuff. Why can't you study the struggle to its fullness. How does that pix referring to IPOB? Those u are seeing there is Onwuka faction of Biafra group. They don't represent Igbo race. So go back and study IPOB as a course very well since u wan to die for their matter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Steph2328: 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
Taaaaaaaaaa..
Ur mates dey Sambisa while u r here waiting for one harmless Igbo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Sleekfingers: 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
A country that is compelling two old men as d best option for their presidential election in dis 21th century, is best known as?
Last year u ppls were clamouring dat youth should take over d govt but today what is happening.

The youth can also form their own party.....power is not given, but taken....

Nobody is forcing anybody on us...you can choose not to vote...

It not about age...it is good governance that matter.....how old is thrump?.....

It is pretty obvious that all the democratic presidents have failed this country....including buhari...even atiku got nothing to offer........

People shouting the youth.....where are the youth? They are free to contest.....but I don't see any doing so......the only thing we are good at in this part of the world...is complaining without taken action.....

If any youth expect all these useless old politicians....will let go of power.. Is absolutely dreaming......

You want power... You fight for it.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by rOsy247(f): 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
BiafrodExposed:
Nnamdi Kanu receives guns after broadcast in Israel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZjVmGfBlzw

Later someone here will tell us it's a peaceful group engaging in peaceful protest. Peaceful protest with guns. Peaceful protesters Indeed.
Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Mirriamvic(f): 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
BiafrodExposed:

keep deceiving u guys that Buhari is jubril
RELAX EVIDENCE IS WITH US ALREADY THE PEOPLE INVOLVED RELEASED THE VIDEO I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO TELL YOU
Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
BiafrodExposed:

which horrible English.

"have u subscribed"
have is a plural verb and at the same time an auxiliary verb. and its used to ask a question, ending with a question mark.

so where is the horrible English.
yours is even more horrible angry
Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
TRUTHaDDICTED:
This time around we don't need too much talk and unnecessary argument. The unfolding events and actions will speak for you to continue to observe gringringrin

Alryt ooo wink
Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by EmirAbj: 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
Make Den Go Reply Shekau Of Boko Haram Nah
Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by bantudra: 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
kiiiiiikikiki....
Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by cckalima: 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
BiafrodExposed:
This is what we expect from the government no chance of threat from miscreants
but your herdsmen can be tolerated. sango fire you goat
Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by phase1: 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Chai! U too gbaski

Ade, I'm sure you now consider otherway greater than oduduwa and Awolowo because he is 'Ibo' who hates Kanu and Biafra?

No be so? grin grin

Funny people. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by BiafrodExposed: 10:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
cckalima:
but your herdsmen can be tolerated. sango fire you goat

mynd44
Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by davillian(m): 1:28am On Oct 29, 2018
Nigeria tire me
Even someone with a pending court issue still left the country.
As popular as he is
He still crossed border.
Re: Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by obontami: 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
BiafrodExposed:

Guy m back o. When they stole my phone they changed my channel. I appealed to Google am back now.

I've launched a Facebook page they are already boiling there

Where's the link to the page bro?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Egypt Ordered Nigerian Students Back To Sudan Over ‘Unruly Conduct’ / NLC Protests: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Such A Mess - BBC News / Nnamdi Kanu Is Running An Illegal Govt - Lauretta Onochie Defends Python Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.