Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

The Original Sin(serpent Seed) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Original Sin(serpent Seed) (964 Views)

GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / 'serpent-handling' West Virginia Pastor Dies From Snake Bite / Be Wise As 'serpents'. Really? But Satan is the 'Serpent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Original Sin(serpent Seed) by edochie(m): 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2007
In Romans 3:23 all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God and this was as a result of Adam and Eve sin in the Garden of Eden. Can somebody kindly throw more light on what Eve meant by “the serpent beguiled me” in the Bible Quotation below:

Genesis 3:13 (King James Version)And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.
Re: The Original Sin(serpent Seed) by LoveKing(m): 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2007
The serpent, Satan had sex with Eve.Thats the meaning
Re: The Original Sin(serpent Seed) by stimulus(m): 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2007
The 'original sin' has nothing to do with sex, and has been discussed previously. Follow the same topic on:

The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Any Sunnah Website / Scientist Proof That Support The Holy Q'uran. / Let's All Get Drunk!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.