Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,281 members, 7,826,083 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Army Ordered To Pay Ebere Ohakwe N1.25 Million For Assault - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Ordered To Pay Ebere Ohakwe N1.25 Million For Assault (28251 Views)

Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan / Soldiers Given A Punishment, Ordered To Knock Each Others Head For Fighting. / Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Ordered To Pay Ebere Ohakwe N1.25 Million For Assault by Tonyspecial(m): 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
Hmm

Re: Army Ordered To Pay Ebere Ohakwe N1.25 Million For Assault by Sultty(m): 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
post=72481639:

Anyone that says you will never taste chicken before the end of this year will be put to shame.
Amen o
Re: Army Ordered To Pay Ebere Ohakwe N1.25 Million For Assault by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
The nigerian army sabi show power and muscles on defenceless civilians but wen dem see boko boys dem go pick race run.

1 Like

Re: Army Ordered To Pay Ebere Ohakwe N1.25 Million For Assault by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
fabuloz17473:
Bloody scammer angry
Re: Army Ordered To Pay Ebere Ohakwe N1.25 Million For Assault by habeeb1111(m): 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
fabuloz17473:
ole!!!
Re: Army Ordered To Pay Ebere Ohakwe N1.25 Million For Assault by sharpwriter(m): 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
post=72469379:
This injury and pain is just too much and that amount is too small abeg!

All around 4000 dollars!
Chicken Barbecue change!!

.......and We are definitely not talking about you in that sentence Mr Jeff!
We only remembered some of our clients here.

May God answer your prayers before the end of this year.
It will end in praise for us all!

Lol... I no mind make somebody dash me that 4000 USD.... I need to do wedding grin
Re: Army Ordered To Pay Ebere Ohakwe N1.25 Million For Assault by DabuIIIT: 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
post=72469379:

All around 4000 dollars!

Amen.
Now shut up.
Thank you
Re: Army Ordered To Pay Ebere Ohakwe N1.25 Million For Assault by odesifo: 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
If na my sister,Lets keep jokes apart,the army man would hv been long dead as Far i know hím name,he for shoot hím sef i swear down, hím matea dey sambisa he dey there dey beat women up and down,God save ám.
Re: Army Ordered To Pay Ebere Ohakwe N1.25 Million For Assault by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
jeff1607:

Chicken barbecue =$4000?

You go slap any cadet for Bonny camp gate so you go collect $1m

1 Like

Re: Army Ordered To Pay Ebere Ohakwe N1.25 Million For Assault by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
Lol@that cute bobo above image wink cheesy grin
MICHEALADEX:

Lol, abegii ooo, no teach am bad tin! wink grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Ordered To Pay Ebere Ohakwe N1.25 Million For Assault by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
sharpwriter:

Lol... I no mind make somebody dash me that 4000 USD.... I need to do wedding grin
Lol, may God grant your heart desires bro.
A Big MIRACLE is coming your way exactly 48 days before your wedding.
Just believe bro.
All the very best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Ordered To Pay Ebere Ohakwe N1.25 Million For Assault by sharpwriter(m): 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
post=72482906:
Lol, may God grant your heart desires bro. A Big MIRACLE is coming your way exactly 48 days before your wedding. Just believe bro. All the very best.
Amin o

1 Like

Re: Army Ordered To Pay Ebere Ohakwe N1.25 Million For Assault by SAMBARRY: 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
Na for only civilian body them fit sabi form tough.if na like that them beat bokoharam boys e for good.

Nigerians only bully those who they know they can get away with.everyone sha wants to flex power and show they have the upper hand

Serves him right
Re: Army Ordered To Pay Ebere Ohakwe N1.25 Million For Assault by Originalsly: 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
sureheaven:

What’s all these for God’s sake, maltreating the same people u are trained to protect their lives and properties.

That's not what the military is trained to do...that's the job of Police. Military is to protect country....the reason why in countries you don't find military getting involved in civilian issues. Military...trained to shoot to kill...not on methods to subdue someone, arrest and handcuff someone...write out reports etc...that's Police.
@topic....they should have asked for at least 10 times that amount. But why weren't the soldiers involved prosecuted?...what action is taken against them?...are they still on the job brutalizing civilians?

1 Like

Re: Army Ordered To Pay Ebere Ohakwe N1.25 Million For Assault by onlyboyson(m): 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
grin[color=#006600][/color] kiss see bad blood for the lap na plank dey nack am See the mumu army wey do the yeye job Him salary don finish for. Like ten years
Re: Army Ordered To Pay Ebere Ohakwe N1.25 Million For Assault by jeff1607(m): 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
post=72469379:

All around 4000 dollars!

Someone canot play with u or is that how you use to do
Re: Army Ordered To Pay Ebere Ohakwe N1.25 Million For Assault by chuckjonesbaba(m): 5:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
sureheaven:
What’s all these for God’s sake, maltreating the same people u are trained to protect their lives and properties.

It’s one thing to give judgement, it’s another to comply with the judgement.
Do Nigeria army pay damages? I doubt it they will pay this money.

The Nigerian army is made up of illiterate, ignorant and heavy tribalistic Hausa fulani muslims. They might have beat her up because her dress code might not be perfect to a Muslim fanatic. If you come to the western world and see their army personnel. Very respectful, polite, humble and still respected by the people.
Re: Army Ordered To Pay Ebere Ohakwe N1.25 Million For Assault by chuckjonesbaba(m): 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
MICHEALADEX:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Army Ordered To Pay Ebere Ohakwe N1.25 Million For Assault by sureheaven(m): 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
That's not what the military is trained to do...that's the job of Police. Military is to protect country....the reason why in countries you don't find military getting involved in civilian issues. Military...trained to shoot to kill...not on methods to subdue someone, arrest and handcuff someone...write out reports etc...that's Police.
@topic....they should have asked for at least 10 times that amount. But why weren't the soldiers involved prosecuted?...what action is taken against them?...are they still on the job brutalizing civilians?

Who are those occupying the country the military is protecting. Are they not the citizens of that same country they’re protecting.
Re: Army Ordered To Pay Ebere Ohakwe N1.25 Million For Assault by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
I will believe it when the money is in her bank Account grin

Justice in nigeria? yea right!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Student Robbed & Stabbed In FUPRE, Effurun Delta State (Graphic) / 60-Year-Old Man Defiles 4-Year-Old Girl In Benue, Escapes Lynching (Photo) / Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.