Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa (28247 Views)

Criminals Now Conceal Guns In Bread – Rivers Police (pic) / I Make, Sell Guns For N30,000 – Blacksmith / 11 LASU Students Arrested With Guns At Ijanikin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by Maisuya1: 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2012
I don't know how to embed the video but I got this video off facebook. Why is it at more non Muslims are caught[b] red handed[/b] than Muslims? Forget the mickey mouse arrests the SSS want us to believe with no concrete details of what happened before or after the arrests. May Allah continue to expose them. Amin..
Watch Video : Here

[img]http://premiumtimesng.com/thumbnail.php?file=banners/Yola_gunrunner_and_supplier_military_kits_614546113.jpg&size=article_large[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by nduchucks: 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2012
WTF

Those law enforcement officials must be prosecuted for abusing this lady. They threatened to shoot her legs, cut her up, and humiliated her. Who made them police, judge, jury, and prosecutors at the same time?

She was probably transporting the guns for one of the police officers in a rival gang to that of the officers who are abusing her. How in the world did they know that their were guns in the gari? SMH

This is an outrage.
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by Maisuya1: 1:04pm On Apr 14, 2012
Don't mind ore LEAs I guess they don't know the meaning of investigation, they were too brutal to that woman, but that doesn't make her innocent. Carrying what could be used to kill your fellow human beings has no justification what soever, so long you are not an authorised personel.
But my main problem is this is the first and last you will hear of this, a failure of our journalism and law enforcement institutions.
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2012
ndu_chucks: WTF

Those law enforcement officials must be prosecuted for abusing this lady. They threatened to shoot her legs, cut her up, and humiliated her. Who made them police, judge, jury, and prosecutors at the same time?

She was probably transporting the guns for one of the police officers in a rival gang to that of the officers who are abusing her. How in the world did they know that their were guns in the gari? SMH

This is an outrage.

No be Nigerian police and army again? Bunch of animals. The woman was definitely ratted out by an informant. But why did they have to slice her up that way? She was already terrified by their kicks and threats. sad

Na wa o. Abeg keep off crime o.
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by Sijo01(f): 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2012
Mehhhhh. Dat molestatn was uncalled for, in as much as am nt in suport of wat d woman did, brutalizin her lik dat is inhuman.

Wen wil all dis security agent learn hw to carryout an investigatn witout brutalizin d suspect? Dis is more like jungle justice.
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by worm(f): 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2012
I learned that it was one of the passengers in that bus that exposed her. That the man observed that whenever they approached a security checkpoint, the woman will bring out money and give the driver to "settle them". This happened in about four checkpoints and on the fifth point the man alerted the men that they should search the woman because he feels she is hiding something. Wonder how much she is making from a business that consumes lives of innocent citizens.
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by worm(f): 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2012
[quote] learned that it was one of the passengers in that bus that exposed her. That the man observed that whenever they approached a security checkpoint, the woman will bring out money and give the driver to "settle them". This happened in about four checkpoints and on the fifth point the man alerted the men that they should search the woman because he feels she is hiding something. Wonder how much she is making from a business that consumes lives of innocent citizens./quote]
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by worm(f): 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2012
learned that it was one of the passengers in that bus that exposed her. That the man observed that whenever they approached a security checkpoint, the woman will bring out money and give the driver to "settle them". This happened in about four checkpoints and on the fifth point the man alerted the men that they should search the woman because he feels she is hiding something. Wonder how much she is making from a business that consumes lives of innocent citizens.
Sijo01: Mehhhhh. Dat molestatn was uncalled for, in as much as am nt in suport of wat d woman did, brutalizin her lik dat is inhuman.

Wen wil all dis security agent learn hw to carryout an investigatn witout brutalizin d suspect? Dis is more like jungle justice.
/q[quote author=Sijo01]Mehhhhh. Dat molestatn was uncalled for, in as much as am nt in suport of wat d woman did, brutalizin her lik dat is inhuman.

uote]
learned that it was one of the passengers in that bus that exposed her. That the man observed that whenever they approached a security checkpoint, the woman will bring out money and give the driver to "settle them". This happened in about four checkpoints and on the fifth point the man alerted the men that they should search the woman because he feels she is hiding something. Wonder how much she is making from a business that consumes lives of innocent citizens.
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by bakila: 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2012
Mai-suya:
Don't mind ore LEAs I guess they don't know the meaning of investigation, they were too brutal to that woman, but that doesn't make her innocent. Carrying what could be used to kill your fellow human beings has no justification what soever, so long you are not an authorised personel.
But my main problem is this is the first and last you will hear of this, a failure of our journalism and law enforcement institutions.

Last because someone has extra judicially carried out her death sentence.
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by idelle: 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2012
worm: I learned that it was one of the passengers in that bus that exposed her. That the man observed that whenever they approached a security checkpoint, the woman will bring out money and give the driver to "settle them". This happened in about four checkpoints and on the fifth point the man alerted the men that they should search the woman because he feels she is hiding something. Wonder how much she is making from a business that consumes lives of innocent citizens.
Silence

[img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img] lipsrsealed
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by Super1759: 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2012
Naija and their nonsense investigation.why won't they play the whole video up to when she wil call names.so that the masses will have 1st hand information.maybe is there oga or there person that sent her.that one wil end here
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by ssjalo(m): 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2012
Silly talk, how many member of BH been caught no one to humiliated them.

Any way the woman did a sin and i pray that may God change other who engaged themselves in the same business with her.
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by Baawaa(m): 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2012
You can see how useless our security agents are,for them to get vital information from this devilish woman.At the end,what we will hear is the woman has die!!
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2012
I was shocked by the comments here. Someone here said she knew, but what if it was put in her bag without her knowledge?

It just like a man telling a woman to go and deliver a bag of Garri to another person without the woman knowing there is a gun inside the bag?

What if she knew, but was threatened that if she doesn't deliver the gun, her family member will be killed?

I was horrified when I saw her getting tortured. Everything about us is backward as a nation. Where is our pride?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by achi4u(m): 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2012
where is this woman from?
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by blackboi(m): 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2012
This clearly shows the strength poverty in Nigeria and the true picture of covetousness.
Lord have mercy! embarassed
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by blackboi(m): 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2012
achi4u: where is this woman from?
NIGERIA
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by freshmoney(m): 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2012
achi4u: where is this woman from?

Tribalist on the loose. She's an accomplice of the under-world men and she was caught. I think that should be OK for you.
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by goddyunac(m): 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2012
plz l can't see d images of video........................................................
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by kombats: 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2012
lolz
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by Enkaynwa(f): 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2012
How can a woman b involved in this. i'm sure she's married wit kids.
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by Lollysbride: 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2012
Naija and their nonsense investigation.why won't they play the whole video up to when she wil call names. [img]http://www.demama.info/hjk[/img]
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by AIYELE(m): 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2012
ANIMAL IN HUMAN SKIN!! WHY DOES THIS ZOMBIE IN ARMY UNIFORM HAVE TO TREAT HER SO BAD? WHILE MOST OF THEM ARE EVEN WORST THAN HER..STUPID GOATS IF BOKO HARAM APPEAR NOW I DEY SURE SAY UNA GO TAKE COVER. cry[b][/b]
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by 9jafreak: 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2012
It breaks my heart to know:

1. That our military has no regard for the most basic norms of our shared humanity

2. That the OP also intended to use this post to justify his/her own Islamic prejudice.

It kind of makes me nervous who says that [she] deserves this,what kind of God would serve this? (Jason Mraz, Remedy)

I used to dream
I used to glance beyond the stars
Now I don't know where we are
Although I know we've drifted far

What about the holy land
(What about it)
Torn apart by creed
(What about us)
What about the common man
(What about us)
Can't we set him free
(What about us)
What about children dying
(What about us)
Can't you hear them cry
(What about us)
Where did we go wrong
(ooo, ooo)
Someone tell me why
(What about us)
(Michael Jackson, Earth Song)

1 Like

Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by Ironi: 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2012
Why do Nigerian Soldiers behave like savages and IDIOTs? Why are they cutting the woman even if she has guns?
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by Koikoi(m): 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2012
meeen I'm speechless. This woman looks local and innocent. How could she have got caught like this. The husband should also be arrested immediately
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by gbadeboy2: 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2012
@ obo man,
How possible is it to keep guns inside a bag of garri without her knowing,dont people buy products,look for someone to carry to a vehicle and leave?or did she pay for the garri in advance and just came to take it?
Also,recall that someone said it was due to her suspicious behaviour that made a man alert the authourity.at least the man didnt know her before
Lastly why have any sympathy for such a person callous enough to engage in such trade,does she think they use gun to heal people?crude as our security agents definetly are,it would be diffult for them to see a lawful woman on the road and start maltreating her.
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by ceejay80s(m): 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2012
Are u guy ok? Somebody caught with a gun illegally is an armed rubber,what if its the same gun that they will give to an armed robber to robb ur house nko? And una dey pity the woman
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by Ibrowski(m): 4:01pm On Apr 14, 2012
May God help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) / Army Ordered To Pay Ebere Ohakwe N1.25 Million For Assault / Senator Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Gunmen In Imo, Police Officer Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.