Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Topless Photo Of Princess Vitarah Hit The Internet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Topless Photo Of Princess Vitarah Hit The Internet (4623 Views)

Princess Vitarah Goes Topless In New Photo / Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs / Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Topless Photo Of Princess Vitarah Hit The Internet by EmagNig(m): 5:07am On Oct 28, 2018
Topless photo of Princess Vitarah, the controversial American-Nigerian singer has been posted on social media by the singer herself and her fans have been drooling on it ever since.

Princess Vitarah, known for her viral hit single, 'Nigerian Pu**y', has been considered by many as an attention-seeking singer who prefers to use trap-photos to attract people to her page.

Princess Vitarah, was born in the United States but her family moved back to Nigeria to the family’s village in Arochukwu—when she was little, then she lived in Houston for a while before relocating to Los Angeles in the summer of 2015 to pursue a musical career.

https://lailasnews.com/topless-photo-of-princess-vitarah-hit-the-internet/

lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Topless Photo Of Princess Vitarah Hit The Internet by G1STM0RE: 5:08am On Oct 28, 2018
sad
Re: Topless Photo Of Princess Vitarah Hit The Internet by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:10am On Oct 28, 2018
.......NEXT........

1 Like

Re: Topless Photo Of Princess Vitarah Hit The Internet by segebase(m): 5:20am On Oct 28, 2018
just stroking my D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Topless Photo Of Princess Vitarah Hit The Internet by spyg1(m): 5:51am On Oct 28, 2018
The devil is in control of this one
Re: Topless Photo Of Princess Vitarah Hit The Internet by MichaelBukamzy(m): 6:12am On Oct 28, 2018
Later,they will be blabbing that men see them as sex objects. na una be una own problems oo.
Re: Topless Photo Of Princess Vitarah Hit The Internet by swiz123(m): 6:31am On Oct 28, 2018
If her whack songs can't get people's attention even for the wrong reasons, it would be ridiculous if her nudes doesn't too.

Nice boobs though
Re: Topless Photo Of Princess Vitarah Hit The Internet by columbus007(m): 6:32am On Oct 28, 2018
abeg when will this babe be bold enough to flash me that her pvssy. undecided
Re: Topless Photo Of Princess Vitarah Hit The Internet by froshsteve(m): 6:50am On Oct 28, 2018
tongue
The breast nor fresh at all

(1) (Reply)

Between Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Naomi And Her Mum (photo) / Plus-Sized Model, Eudoxie Yao Gets Engaged To Her Long Time Boyfriend (Photo) / Anorexic Model Dies At 28 (pics Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.