Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Plus-Sized Model, Eudoxie Yao Gets Engaged To Her Long Time Boyfriend (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Plus-Sized Model, Eudoxie Yao Gets Engaged To Her Long Time Boyfriend (Photo) (4607 Views)

Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé / Wizkid And His Plus-Sized Female Fan Do Doggy On Stage (Pics) / Nana Otedola Embraces Asa Asika, DJ Cuppy's Boyfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plus-Sized Model, Eudoxie Yao Gets Engaged To Her Long Time Boyfriend (Photo) by NwekeUG(m): 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
IgbereTV reports that an Ivorian singer, Eudoxie Yao, a.k.a. “African Kim Kardashian” has gotten engaged to a Guinean singer, Moussa Sandiana Kaba alias Grand P.

Grand P was born with progeria, an extremely rare genetic disorder that has affected his height.

Taking to Instagram, the plus-sized model broke the exciting news of their engagement to her fans and followers.

Eudoxie wrote:

“My fiance Grand P, you pretend to want me as a wife. But it is always you who kisses your fans on the mouth. At this pace, my parents may refuse the marriage...get together because I know you love me.”
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEcB8ISJEAM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1363550/plus-sized-model-eudoxie-yao-gets-engaged-long-time-boyfriend-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Plus-Sized Model, Eudoxie Yao Gets Engaged To Her Long Time Boyfriend (Photo) by Goldp5988(f): 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
I wish you well
Re: Plus-Sized Model, Eudoxie Yao Gets Engaged To Her Long Time Boyfriend (Photo) by TarOrfeeek: 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
She will use this man as vibrator.

Hold am for waist, use him gorimapa dey finger herself.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plus-Sized Model, Eudoxie Yao Gets Engaged To Her Long Time Boyfriend (Photo) by Omihanifa: 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
This one will be lost inside her phussy
Re: Plus-Sized Model, Eudoxie Yao Gets Engaged To Her Long Time Boyfriend (Photo) by Oxb90: 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ass licker
Re: Plus-Sized Model, Eudoxie Yao Gets Engaged To Her Long Time Boyfriend (Photo) by decatalyst(m): 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
TarOrfeeek:

The head be like those big vibrator grin

3 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Model, Eudoxie Yao Gets Engaged To Her Long Time Boyfriend (Photo) by Munieer(m): 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
TarOrfeeek:

Guy u wicked

2 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Model, Eudoxie Yao Gets Engaged To Her Long Time Boyfriend (Photo) by Vyzz: 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
People dey try ooo....

Imagine when this man the toast the babe....

With all confidence damn

2 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Model, Eudoxie Yao Gets Engaged To Her Long Time Boyfriend (Photo) by boogietrends: 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2020
Love can do wonders... They are complete opposites. Good luck to them. wink
Re: Plus-Sized Model, Eudoxie Yao Gets Engaged To Her Long Time Boyfriend (Photo) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
Dis one na Kukuruku mountain o!
Ile eru re o!
Konko below.
Load wen trailer Dodge, no be bicycle suppose to go carry am o.
After all the world itself no balance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plus-Sized Model, Eudoxie Yao Gets Engaged To Her Long Time Boyfriend (Photo) by Pogo01(m): 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
TarOrfeeek:

Hahaha
Re: Plus-Sized Model, Eudoxie Yao Gets Engaged To Her Long Time Boyfriend (Photo) by TheChameleon: 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
Attention-seeking I am almost sure.
Re: Plus-Sized Model, Eudoxie Yao Gets Engaged To Her Long Time Boyfriend (Photo) by happybee: 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
Is this for real or what?
I hope its not am enchantment ...
Re: Plus-Sized Model, Eudoxie Yao Gets Engaged To Her Long Time Boyfriend (Photo) by Silentgroper(m): 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
All i know is there is alot of money involved somehow
Re: Plus-Sized Model, Eudoxie Yao Gets Engaged To Her Long Time Boyfriend (Photo) by Bimiafashion(f): 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
Could this be love?
Re: Plus-Sized Model, Eudoxie Yao Gets Engaged To Her Long Time Boyfriend (Photo) by yeezyquan(m): 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
TarOrfeeek:

Omfg grin grin
Re: Plus-Sized Model, Eudoxie Yao Gets Engaged To Her Long Time Boyfriend (Photo) by NobleAngell(f): 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
TarOrfeeek:

Hahahahaha. Like seriously, you took the words right out of my head. Those were my exact thoughts but I wouldn't have been able to translate them into words like you just did.
Re: Plus-Sized Model, Eudoxie Yao Gets Engaged To Her Long Time Boyfriend (Photo) by 444crop: 1:48am On Sep 05, 2020
Man na man....
Re: Plus-Sized Model, Eudoxie Yao Gets Engaged To Her Long Time Boyfriend (Photo) by Vulcanheph(m): 5:50am On Sep 05, 2020
WTF ?

Re: Plus-Sized Model, Eudoxie Yao Gets Engaged To Her Long Time Boyfriend (Photo) by Rilley(m): 6:00am On Sep 05, 2020
She wants to kill this boy ehn
Re: Plus-Sized Model, Eudoxie Yao Gets Engaged To Her Long Time Boyfriend (Photo) by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:20am On Sep 05, 2020
Na we be the secret of the boy,check siggy
Re: Plus-Sized Model, Eudoxie Yao Gets Engaged To Her Long Time Boyfriend (Photo) by Saynotoapc(m): 8:56am On Sep 05, 2020
happybee:
Is this for real or what?
I hope its not am enchantment ...

There is money is involve
The man/boy is rich
Re: Plus-Sized Model, Eudoxie Yao Gets Engaged To Her Long Time Boyfriend (Photo) by PrincessB1(f): 9:29am On Sep 05, 2020
Eh! Interesting

Re: Plus-Sized Model, Eudoxie Yao Gets Engaged To Her Long Time Boyfriend (Photo) by habymi: 9:34am On Sep 05, 2020
hanty this boy abi man is too small for u nau
Re: Plus-Sized Model, Eudoxie Yao Gets Engaged To Her Long Time Boyfriend (Photo) by Peace081: 9:44am On Sep 05, 2020
When I thought I've seen it all grin grin
Re: Plus-Sized Model, Eudoxie Yao Gets Engaged To Her Long Time Boyfriend (Photo) by ogawisdom(m): 9:48am On Sep 05, 2020
boogietrends:
Love can do wonders... They are complete opposites. Good luck to them. wink

Love kwa

More love money answereth everything
Re: Plus-Sized Model, Eudoxie Yao Gets Engaged To Her Long Time Boyfriend (Photo) by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 10:34am On Sep 05, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Plus-Sized Model, Eudoxie Yao Gets Engaged To Her Long Time Boyfriend (Photo) by EmperorJay(m): 10:45am On Sep 05, 2020
Congrats grin

3 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Model, Eudoxie Yao Gets Engaged To Her Long Time Boyfriend (Photo) by 2DADDEY: 11:29am On Sep 05, 2020
things de happen o
Re: Plus-Sized Model, Eudoxie Yao Gets Engaged To Her Long Time Boyfriend (Photo) by TheCork(m): 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
habymi:

Hangon. But y do u homebase chicks behave like market womens 4god sake? White women here I london never talk like u people. U never beento London, u dont hav moiney, man sef u dont have, u never beento restaurants, u never date a London guy, u juss lost a big shance, am trying to help u but yet all u do is cuss people like *which doctor*....this is the side effect of going to publick school coz u talk like a elitarate. Anyways am a lover not a fighter & like it or not..I want to be one of my babes. Trust me, I hav moiney. Quit acting like village girl & truss me , u will enjoy me for free. Am a Londoner. angry
Re: Plus-Sized Model, Eudoxie Yao Gets Engaged To Her Long Time Boyfriend (Photo) by TheCork(m): 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
habymi:

WOW..so looking at mens prikk..abi? Why u saying the boy prikk too small..& then u complain u can't find man on nairaland (shame)
Anyways please can I get yor nomba quickly? sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rudeboy Divorce Saga: Who Committed The Adultery? / Photos-nigerian Supermodel&actress Tracy Obonna Bags A Masters Degree / Wizkid Shares Another Lovely Photo Of Himself And His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.