Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring (31063 Views)

Oyetola: Presidency Tackles Atiku Over Comments On Supreme Court Judgement / Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari / Falana Replies Atiku On Restructuring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring by ikwutasco(m): 8:23am On Oct 28, 2018
political statement... Oga bcus u pursue restructuring then doesn't mean nigeria dont need it now. Restructuring is not only resource control, it is the awaken of all part of the economy through good policies and laws... Now what are policies or laws dis administration is governing with? Are they working well in all parts of the economy? I rest my case... I am nt a politician but an economist its my opinion.
Re: Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring by Gentle034(m): 8:36am On Oct 28, 2018
post=72469789:
People talking about restructuring, if you ask them ‘What do you mean by restructuring?’ They won’t even know what it means, and that is the problem we have and that we have to face

This is damn obvious, ask the illiterates supporting these corrupt A-TI-KU (una don die) and other corrupt politicians 'what is restructuring?' and see them stammering..... 'erm erm erm restructuring is restructuring'! wink

Youths playing football with their future!

Sai Baba we want!!

Simply put "it's the Devolution of power from the central to the subordinate, giving the lower cadre more powers over their jurisdiction" I hope this simply explanation solves ur big problem, mr political Bigot.

3 Likes

Re: Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring by buhariguy(m): 8:41am On Oct 28, 2018
jumpandpas:

If you want to know how useless Buhari and Osibanjo are check this pics.

Cc Immhotep Lzza madridguy sarkin cilicmarine shalomc yarimo omenka conheads conductor110 ngeneukwenu buhariguy butterflyle0 throwback
who advice ineffectual buffoon to contest against buhari the best president.
The same jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist are also advising thief atiku to contest against the best president.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring by vindisick: 8:46am On Oct 28, 2018
They dont want restructuring, they dont want biafra. What do they want us to do?. I still believe biafra is the only hope for us in this country and we will make very good use of that lifeline without any shred of fear.

1 Like

Re: Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring by SoNature(m): 8:46am On Oct 28, 2018
post=72469789:
People talking about restructuring, if you ask them ‘What do you mean by restructuring?’ They won’t even know what it means, and that is the problem we have and that we have to face

This is damn obvious, ask the illiterates supporting these corrupt A-TI-KU (una don die) and other corrupt politicians 'what is restructuring?' and see them stammering..... 'erm erm erm restructuring is restructuring'! wink

Youths playing football with their future!

Sai Baba we want!!

Shut up

Restructuring means

State police for topnotch security

State controlling their resources and paying taxes to the federal government

Federal government gets its arse off infrastructure development

Federal government gets its arse off power generation, transmission and distribution

And so on

When reasonable people talk, zonB like u should not be talking

2 Likes

Re: Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring by buhariguy(m): 8:48am On Oct 28, 2018
Gentle034:

Simply put "it's the Devolution of power from the central to the subordinate, giving the lower cadre more powers over their jurisdiction" I hope this simply explanation solves ur big problem, mr political Bigot.
which power?
It should be succinctly put that restructuring is "resource control " in which state will give federal 50% .
Was it not the same thief atiku and thief obj that was against resource control?.
No wonder thief atiku has failed woefully,
It is only the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist that Take him serious.
ikwutasco:
political statement... Oga bcus u pursue restructuring then doesn't mean nigeria dont need it now. Restructuring is not only resource control, it is the awaken of all part of the economy through good policies and laws... Now what are policies or laws dis administration is governing with? Are they working well in all parts of the economy? I rest my case... I am nt a politician but an economist its my opinion.
Re: Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring by Niceiroko: 8:52am On Oct 28, 2018
RockHard:
It is clear that Atiku is just trying to use restructuring to deceive people for votes.
no blame game make education in all be affordable things will
Re: Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring by Billygee2u: 8:53am On Oct 28, 2018
Ireboya:
Restructuring or infrastructuring ..we're tired of dah loser ..#SayNoToBuhari
Re: Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring by Billygee2u: 8:56am On Oct 28, 2018
WhyMoD:
Now that you have the opportunity to push your pro-restructing agenda you reneged and have even spoken against it in many cases.

We know genuine pastors and we know the ones who've sold their heart and soul to the devil for a bowl of rice.

Osibanjo you're a disgrace to what the Yorubas stand for.

How could you all of a sudden turn against restructuring?

I said it that the moment a supposed man of God joins politics, he's no longer to be trusted again.

Real religious men stay in the churches and mosques, they don't have businesses in government houses.

We just have to give Atiku a benefit of doubt.. no going back
Re: Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring by Gentle034(m): 9:04am On Oct 28, 2018
buhariguy:
which power?
It should be succinctly put that restructuring is "resource control " in which state will give federal 50% .
Was it not the same thief atiku and thief obj that was against resource control?.
No wonder thief atiku has failed woefully,
It is only the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist that Take him serious.
What is power? Pls answer this question as I believe power is all encompassing, Pls try to think b4 jumping to mention somebody. For the records not everybody is egocentric and ethnic jingoistic, in as much as I respect my brothers from the south west so do I with my brothers from the south east, so I won't stoop so low to do name callings like you. Marakunya wan da ba Hankali Akan shi.
Re: Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring by JubiGold(m): 9:24am On Oct 28, 2018
Nigerian yths love lies... can't blame Atiku. only d gullibles will idolise a t i k o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring by CoolAmbience(m): 10:00am On Oct 28, 2018
Akinwerndey:
Mr man is not my fault your memory never serve you right. Those who remember well would recall that this few months Osinbajo has been taking personal swipe at political opponent. Same VPwho can't take courage to check his principal's excesses and can not admit that 2014 confab report was the way forward.

What were the swipes on opponents?

Buhari's excesses? Which and which please?

My friend, you don't have anything to say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring by BuyACar(f): 10:20am On Oct 28, 2018
unitysheart:

I think you are looking for a dictionary meaning. But if you read very slowly you'll see he has explained his idea of restructuring in the epistle.

Now, go back and read slowly.

Let me not give you the pride of no reply.

It looks like you talk faster than you think.

When he said people do not know what restructuring is he didn't simply mean the definition.

For example, if I ask you do you know Buhari, you can't claim you know him simply because you know his name.

Now, go back and read a little more slowly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring by Skodiswayze(m): 10:26am On Oct 28, 2018
Kudos... Well said.
Youths please sit down and think.
Lets stop Recycling scammers.

IamAlexander:
Though I don't support PMB for reelection but I know that Atiku is only deceiving people with restructuring and jobs.

This was how APC deceived Nigerians in 2015 promising heaven on earth and we cheaply fell for it. Simply because we just wanted GEJ out.

For me, Atiku and Buhari are part of those that have destroyed this country. They, in their youths have enjoyed this country and denied youths of today from enjoying same and now painting themselves as someone who will revive this country--na lie!

I think we need a fresh air, new breed of intelligent and people-oriented leaders for any meaningful development and progress to happen in this country. We should forget, our religious, ethnic and political biases and come together to salvage this country from sinking by voting for the candidate who can do the job.

Who can lead this country to the promise land- of course not Atiku nor Buhari... They have used their own time and is time for we youths to retire them with our votes.

Youths think, think, think!

Re: Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring by freshvine(f): 10:59am On Oct 28, 2018
PearlStreet:

Dozie, when you are taken to where you should repeat this, hope you can defend it?

Answer very carefully.

what is dozie? afonjaa lowlifer
Re: Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring by Ugo4hotish(m): 11:10am On Oct 28, 2018
post=72470404:

TAKE NOTE: all our posts here only belong to the wise , not for everyone!
Once more ....... TAKE NOTE Mr Ugo!

Have a blessed week ahead!

Mumu
Re: Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:36am On Oct 28, 2018
God bless Nigeria....

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring by Olumeme: 11:39am On Oct 28, 2018
If Atiku didn't restructure, how has the government of Buhari been able to fulfill their own promises of, Stable power supply housing, refinery, dollar to naira, job creation etc.

This man is a hypocrite, he's a foolish pastor, if this man goes to heaven I will sue God
Re: Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring by unitysheart(m): 12:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
BuyACar:

Let me not give you the pride of no reply.

It looks like you talk faster than you think.

When he said people do not know what restructuring is he didn't simply mean the definition.

For example, if I ask you do you know Buhari, you can't claim you know him simply because you know his name.

Now, go back and read a little more slowly.

You still haven't said anything.

Next base, please.
Re: Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring by bareal(m): 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
RockHard:
It is clear that Atiku is just trying to use restructuring to deceive people for votes.

The same way Buhari and Osinbajo used restructuring to deceive us for votes only to suddenly oppose it when they got there. No politician can be trusted!
Re: Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring by Yusman316(m): 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
WhyMoD:
Now that you have the opportunity to push your pro-restructing agenda you reneged and have even spoken against it in many cases.

We know genuine pastors and we know the ones who've sold their heart and soul to the devil for a bowl of rice.

I said it that the moment a supposed man of God joins politics, he's no longer to be trusted again.

Real religious men stay in the churches and mosques, they don't have businesses in government houses.

The VP is simply making a simple point, if Atiku gets there, he will go back on his word. No sane person in this current Nigeria will relinquish the enormous power at the center
Re: Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring by rexwalters: 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
Olumeme:
If Atiku didn't restructure, how has the government of Buhari been able to fulfill their own promises of, Stable power supply housing, refinery, dollar to naira, job creation etc.

This man is a hypocrite, he's a foolish pastor, if this man goes to heaven I will sue God
So you admit that the Government of President Buhari has fulfilled their promise of stable power supply,housing, refinery ,Dollar t Naira,job creation,etc?See who is calling someone a Hypocrite?

I am sorry for you,your ignorance will not save you.
Re: Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring by WhyMoD: 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
Yusman316:

The VP is simply making a simple point, if Atiku gets there, he will go back on his word. No sane person in this current Nigeria will relinquish the enormous power at the center
really? No sane person? So Nigeria would continue like this forever?
No way..
Re: Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring by bluke(m): 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
WhyMoD:

you think Atiku will release his oil block?
Re: Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring by WhyMoD: 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
bluke:

you think Atiku will release his oil block?
why does he need to release his oil blocks? His oil blocks are his investment in that region and he pays his taxes to them. Simple.
Re: Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring by bluke(m): 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
rexwalters:
So you admit that the Government of President Buhari has fulfilled their promise of stable power supply,housing, refinery ,Dollar t Naira,job creation,etc?See who is calling someone a Hypocrite?

I am sorry for you,your ignorance will not save you.

you cant build a house on slit sand.
PDP 's rot had to be cleansed first, ask David Cameron

p
Re: Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring by coruso(m): 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
Now that you are the V.P what have you done about restructuring you claim to fight for? Abi, the love of Oil money don change you. Your party claim that fuel subsidy was a fraud under previous administration, but your administration is paying subsidy without appropriation. WHAT A DISHONEST MAN.
afroniger:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/again-osinbajo-tackles-atiku-on-restructuring/

Re: Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring by rexwalters: 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
Yusman316:

Least we forget the Federal Government did not give the power to itself,we the people of Nigeria wrote a Constitution

if we don't like the structure of our great nation,we the people have elected a set of people called the National Assembly and it is their responsibility to amend the Constitution to restructure Nigeria,

Nigerians are not serious and very ignorant of the law,that is why most believe this restructuring bullshit talk,We Nigerians like the system the way it is,we should stop deceiving ourselves. It is our Nigerian tyle of democrazy it is al we know,this is not Germany or The United States,even in the Republic of Germany the Center controls far more power than the states.

Only the Lazy ones without innovation will complain,Bavarian Motor Works (BMW) & Diamler Mercedes Benz are not state owned companies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring by rexwalters: 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
coruso:
Now that you are the V.P what have you done about restructuring you claim to fight for? Abi, the love of Oil money don change you. Your party claim that fuel subsidy was a fraud under previous administration, but your administration is paying subsidy without appropriation. WHAT A DISHONEST MAN.
It is People like you for lack of knowledge are dragging themselves down then will turn around and blame President Buhari for their own mental and social slavery.

Go back and read again,The emeritus learned VP said The Supreme Court ruled against them,if you are not a Kid in intellectual comprehension you would know that once the Supreme Court of Nigeria rules against you,it is finished case closed,you can do no more unless the issue of agitation is amended or changed by us the People The (National Assembly).

Only Children believe that the Federal Government can restructure Nigeria,what an illusive dream,The Federal Government derives it's powers from the provisions of The Constitution which is the exclusive jurisdiction of The National Assembly.

The Federal Government is not paying the subsidy,NNPC is paying it from source (it's operational cost or profit).

Be thankful to the Federal Government and enjoy your subsidy on gasoline products for now,when Aliko Dangote finishes his refinery in 2020 & NNPC stops paying the subsidy for us so called poor Nigerians,you would know the real cost of refined products.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring by rexwalters: 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
WhyMoD:
why does he need to release his oil blocks? His oil blocks are his investment in that region and he pays his taxes to them. Simple.
Oil block tax?,60 million in 3 years (20M per annum) Abubakar Atiku is claiming he paid in taxes?,what of income fron Intels?wonders will never end,is his American University in Adamawa State also tax free?,no wonder he is wanted in the United States,himself & Jenny Douglas.
Re: Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring by rexwalters: 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
bareal:

The same way Buhari and Osinbajo used restructuring to deceive us for votes only to suddenly oppose it when they got there. No politician can be trusted!
Who deceived who for votes in 2015,are you just entering adulthood in politics?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring by coruso(m): 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
rexwalters:
It is People like you for lack of knowledge are dragging themselves down then will turn around and blame President Buhari for their own mental and social slavery.

Go back and read again,The emeritus learned VP said The Supreme Court ruled against them,if you are not a Kid in intellectual comprehension you would know that once the Supreme Court of Nigeria rules against you,it is finished case closed,you can do no more unless the issue of agitation is amended or changed by us the People The (National Assembly).

Only Children believe that the Federal Government can restructure Nigeria,what an illusive dream,The Federal Government derives it's powers from the provisions of The Constitution which is the exclusive jurisdiction of The National Assembly.

The Federal Government is not paying the subsidy,NNPC is paying it from source (it's operational cost or profit).

Be thankful to the Federal Government and enjoy your subsidy on gasoline products for now,when Aliko Dangote finishes his refinery in 2020 & NNPC stops paying the subsidy for us so called poor Nigerians,you would know the real cost of refined products.
What a contradiction (the bolded)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema / Florence Ajimobi Celebrates 40th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband (video) / Court Affirms Right Of States To Enforce Anti-Open Grazing Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.