Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix (76384 Views)

Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) / Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) / Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix by Slikbae: 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
Shut up your filthy mouth. Even a mad man on the street knows that the number of men who are killed by their wives is nothing compared to that of the wives who are killed by their husbands.

Everyday is it's not a man raping his own daughter, it is a cousin, neighbor, friend etc. Just this past week alone, how many of such cases have we seen? If you don't know that men are much prone to violence than women then you are really braindead.
Inspectorsuga22:

This is one problem with light brain ladies like u, u always see topics like this as an opportunity to attack men meanwhile d wise ones amongst u know that it's not a one sided thing...men are killed Everytime by thier wives so wat are u saying...
My stand is d fight and sensitisation on dangers of domestic violence and other forms of social vices....
So if u are not wise enough to make a meaningful contribution please stay off threads like this...

8 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix by Victar(m): 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
where did this happen again...?
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix by Pat081: 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
Instead of giving us details of the incident, you are telling us a fairytale abi?
abi now op did nt tell us d state, town just long story
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix by BigBros147(m): 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
The OP ended up justifying why she's divorce. Nothing was even said about how the woman found herself inside that box.
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix by BigBros147(m): 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
Instead of giving us details of the incident, you are telling us a fairytale abi?
thank you for this. All she said is justifying why she's divorce. If you ask me, i'll say she's still very bitter she's a divorcee.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix by Pat081: 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
LADIES, TAKE NOTE
1 – The way to a man’s heart is no longer his stomach but the quality of your brain.
2 – If your man must be Tall, Dark and Handsome then be ready to be the 2nd best because what you desire, others’ seek too.
3 – If you allow your parents’ pressure push you into marriage, you may end up a single-mom.
4 – A man that slaps you before marriage will build a boxing ring after marriage. Guess who his opponent will be – YOU!
5 – If you are yet to know any member of his family after 6 – 12 months of courting him, then, is either he wants you as his baby-mama or a back-up plan.
6 – If what attracted him to you are your bosoms and the sexy legs you flaunted, then be wise, because there are too many well-rounded and bigger bosoms waiting to snatch him away. such men are players.
7 – Men love sex, at least 95% that I’m aware of. To him, if you can’t continue, don’t start! If you start, don’t stop! Be careful!
8 – If he doesn’t discuss future plans with you in The picture, he just want a fling.
9 – Even when you trust each other, a little jealousy reminds him that you care.
10 – if you are already living with him before marriage, he won’t propose quickly.
11 – Don’t waste your years waiting for an unserious man to propose just because his parents loves you, you’re going to be married and live with the man, not his parents.
12 - A promise ring isn’t an assurance for marriage, it could possibly make you his regular sex-mate. who knows, he has given some to other ladies, you are not the first nor the last. wake up..
13 – Don’t endure domestic abuse in a marriage because of your kids and what people will say. If You die as a result, the man, the people and the kids will bid you dust-to-dust, he will marry another woman and she will take your place as the mother of your kids.
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix by amazon14: 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
divinecode101:

Go and play with sand

Your elders are talking here

Who is begging you?

Stop answering them. Those are women beaters, by their comments you shall know them.

7 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix by Pat081: 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
LADIES, TAKE NOTE
1 – The way to a man’s heart is no longer his stomach but the quality of your brain.
2 – If your man must be Tall, Dark and Handsome then be ready to be the 2nd best because what you desire, others’ seek too.
3 – If you allow your parents’ pressure push you into marriage, you may end up a single-mom.
4 – A man that slaps you before marriage will build a boxing ring after marriage. Guess who his opponent will be – YOU!
5 – If you are yet to know any member of his family after 6 – 12 months of courting him, then, is either he wants you as his baby-mama or a back-up plan.
6 – If what attracted him to you are your bosoms and the sexy legs you flaunted, then be wise, because there are too many well-rounded and bigger bosoms waiting to snatch him away. such men are players.
7 – Men love sex, at least 95% that I’m aware of. To him, if you can’t continue, don’t start! If you start, don’t stop! Be careful!
8 – If he doesn’t discuss future plans with you in The picture, he just want a fling.
9 – Even when you trust each other, a little jealousy reminds him that you care.
10 – if you are already living with him before marriage, he won’t propose quickly.
11 – Don’t waste your years waiting for an unserious man to propose just because his parents loves you, you’re going to be married and live with the man, not his parents.
12 - A promise ring isn’t an assurance for marriage, it could possibly make you his regular sex-mate. who knows, he has given some to other ladies, you are not the first nor the last. wake up..
13 – Don’t endure domestic abuse in a marriage because of your kids and what people will say. If You die as a result, the man, the people and the kids will bid you dust-to-dust, he will marry another woman and she will take your place as the mother of your kids..
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix by obum83: 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
chiommy123:
What kind of men do we have nowadays? Beast? monsters? Some are more evil than devil
pls if you are very good on craft works like bags,leather bangles ,crafted bags ,leather necklace if u hav a frnd or relation tell the pson to chat me up if you u can do any of the above listed serious business ...chat me up 08117731144
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
chiommy123:
What kind of men do we have nowadays? Beast? monsters? Some are more evil than devil

No matter what, a man should not raise his hands on a woman. Walking away is the best solution and that doesn't say the man is weak. That said.

Good number of our women can Nag for a world record. You insult, curse and be the one to start pushing the man "Oya beat, I say beat me now , if na your papa born you beat me" While you don't have a bit of strength in you. The man takes his shirt and wanna go out the next thing is you hold his shirt, "You are going no where today, you will have to explain why you did it"

All this can fuel a matter that supposed to die down.

Voilence in marriage should be frowned at from both ends.

Please women learn to move away and keep shut ezpecially when your man is the hot tempered type.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix by 1Sharon(f): 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
Wow! cry A whole human being stuffed in that box like a piece of trash and she's pregnant.

Wow
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix by biggestmanhood(m): 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
chiommy123:
older than you.men do it more and they try to cover it just like this one tried and was exposed. Don't insult yourself oh if you don't want thunder this morning
u are so daft,nitwit
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
chiommy123:
that smelly thing between your legs must eat pen,iz, you can't help it whor. E.
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix by Mrjaz(m): 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
Jesus Christ have mercy
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix by Seahawk: 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
This is horrible

ajibolabd:
that smelly thing between your legs must eat pen,iz, you can't help it whor. E.

It’s your type that does things like this

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix by CYPRIANOSI: 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
see wat buhari has done chaii
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix by Seahawk: 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
Shut the fvck up.

Starting to crawl out of your holes with justifications and excuses for any gruesome acts perpetrated by men.

So she hit first and then? He proceeded to kill her and stuff her in a box? How does that translate as something that makes sense to you?

tamethem:

No matter what, a man should not raise his hands on a woman. Walking away is the best solution and that doesn't say the man is weak. That said.

You women too are agents of the Devil ! Good number of you can Nag for a world record. You insult, curse and be the one to start pushing the man "Oya beat, I say beat me now , if na your papa born you beat me" While you don't have a bit of strength in you. The man takes his shirt and wanna go out the next thing is you hold his shirt, "You are going no where today, you will have to explain why you did it"

Life without a woman a times feels so good. You are agents of the Devil.

Who knows if this dead woman was the one who beat the man first.

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
This is gory cry oh God cry
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix by Seahawk: 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
They all know. They would rather come to nairaland and fight feminists than face the actual evils in the world. The men they all know in real life who rape and kill women and children.

Slikbae:
Shut up your filthy mouth. Even a mad man on the street knows that the number of men who are killed by their wives is nothing compared to that of the wives who are killed by their husbands.

Everyday is it's not a man raping his own daughter, it is a cousin, neighbor, friend etc. Just this past week alone, how many of such cases have we seen? If you don't know that men are much prone to violence than women then you are really braindead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix by missCAPS: 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
This has no information at all, just a message "walk out of abusive relationships" okay, we get that but, there is no information as to where, how and when it happened. It's just like downloading a picture of broccoli and bringing it to class to show a bunch of agric students in a class.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
Seahawk:
This is horrible

It’s your type that does things like this
I knew you would side with her, you will even be on her side against your mother just for her to open it up. I don't worship pussy like you, unscrupulous.
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix by IchBinBrait(m): 5:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
franchasng:
there are millions of good guys but when ladies meet them they ignorantly miss them out of ignorance, pride, foolishness, shakara and what have u

You are totally correct bRo... Ladies can be funny atimes. They will have a nice, caring, hardworking bossom male friend of theirs who is ready to settle down, he will ask them out and they will turn down the proposal. Instead they will accept the proposals of badoos and will live in discomfort all the days of their lives.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix by dominique(f): 5:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
Fear men sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix by lielbree: 5:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:

This is one problem with light brain ladies like u, u always see topics like this as an opportunity to attack men meanwhile d wise ones amongst u know that it's not a one sided thing...men are killed Everytime by thier wives so wat are u saying...
My stand is d fight and sensitisation on dangers of domestic violence and other forms of social vices....
So if u are not wise enough to make a meaningful contribution please stay off threads like this...
When men are killed by their wives don't you attack women?

By the way can you compare the number of men killed by their wives to that of women killed by their husbands??
Just ask google!

To that extent men are beasts! Not even an animal will kill a female carrying his offspring!

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix by Seahawk: 5:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
Just like it’s obvious you will side with the person who killed that woman in the box.

Birds of a feather. People around you should be careful.
ajibolabd:
I knew you would side with her, you will even be on her side against your mother just for her to open it up. I don't worship pussy like you, unscrupulous.
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix by lielbree: 5:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
BigBros147:
The OP ended up justifying why she's divorce. Nothing was even said about how the woman found herself inside that box.
Yes. The op story is relevant and necessary! If that woman was divorced she won't be dead in that box!

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
Seahawk:
Shut the fvck up.

Starting to crawl out of your holes with justifications and excuses for any gruesome acts perpetrated by men.

So she hit first and then? He proceeded to kill her and stuff her in a box? How does that translate as something that makes sense to you?

You are mentally sick. I think you didn't use your drug this morning.

The beginning of my comment says it is even wrong to raise your hand at a woman. go back and read.

Beating a woman is a wrong thing.

Bu the story being so pathetic should not stop one from blaming the behavior of some women that leads to cases like this. or should we keep quiet because someone just died and not say the truth.

Do I support beating a woman? No not to talk of injuring or killing someone.

But to avoid ugly cases of this Nature, let all women learn to avoid problems in the matrimonial homes because they are the weaker sex.

I know you have not married when you do, you will understand.

It is sad. Violence against women is wrong.
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix by musa7m(m): 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
chiommy123:
so your eye started paining you when you got to the part where I said some men BTW women has the highest number of domestic violence. Don't say iam attacking men but swear iam not saying the truth with this example here
Wat are you saying sef....show me in your 1st comment Wr you said "someo men BTW women has the highest number of domestic violence"
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix by lielbree: 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
Slikbae:

I watch on nl how women are demonized for every little thing.
Men are killers rapist. Robbers. Kidnappers.

Men are beasts! But in Africa a woman is always at fault. Even if she is killed while pregnant and stuffed in a box...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix by Originalsly: 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
Hmmm.... I wonder.....didn't the woman see these tendencies in the man before marriage?...quick to anger?...quick to hit?...some women seee signs of violence, disregard them...and go into marriage hoping they will go away when infact it gets worse...and often ends up as this. Men are no different...too many see a woman...great body/colour/whatever...will go for that ...never mind she sleeps around....will go ahead and marry her hoping she will stop. Something had to seriously go wrong in this marriage for a man to go to this extent....looks pregnant....did she confess to him that the baby is not his? Happens all the time...some men can deal with it...some can't. Is it she was abused all along and this was the final straw? Whatever the case...it's not an excuse for murder. We should really look into the mindset of a person before marrying instead of looking into the savings account/how sexy the person be.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix by Seahawk: 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
I actually do.

If I don’t know that man (well as much as anyone can know someone really) , I tend to stay my distance.
I walk to my car with my pepper spray ready and 911 typed on my phone ready to dial out if any dude as much as walks towards me suspiciously. It wasn’t always like this but it has gotten to that.

Everyday horrible news.

Granted that it’s people who are close to you that end up hurting you most like this was probably done to this lady by someone she’s close to. Ladies need to be observant. Listen to what your close pals/partners say. The kinds of things they try to justify. If they make excuses for violence etc. that gives you a clue to who your friends/partners are.

dominique:
Fear men sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence / Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) / Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.