Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,388 members, 7,958,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:49 AM

What Are The Best Nigerian Forums? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Are The Best Nigerian Forums? (12234 Views)

Best Nigerian Forums To Submit Blog Posts / List OF Top Five Largest Nigerian Forums / Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

What Are The Best Nigerian Forums? by xxGARETHxx(m): 11:44pm On Jul 18, 2010
Hey guys. . .I been cruising around nairaland for a while, since 2008. . .and I have to just ask a question. Are there other nigerian forums out there? I like nairaland but it would be nice to see a new sites for a change. . . thanks smiley
Re: What Are The Best Nigerian Forums? by sulad82i(m): 12:23am On Jul 19, 2010
join the best YORUBA group on Facebook.
click on the link below to join

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=130674528822
Re: What Are The Best Nigerian Forums? by DualCore1: 4:04am On Jul 19, 2010
afro wall dot com
take away all the spaces
Re: What Are The Best Nigerian Forums? by xxGARETHxx(m): 2:00am On Jul 20, 2010
Kool thanks for the sites. . .are their any ,ore i should know? . .and the mod should move this to the Computers/Internet section.
Re: What Are The Best Nigerian Forums? by Ecash1: 6:05am On Jul 22, 2010
Yep,there are others but this still remain for now the BOMB.
I love visiting two other steaming forums :
www.Naijapals.com -----I love the genuine social activities there.
www..com -----I love the concept and the keep of this site.
Re: What Are The Best Nigerian Forums? by jimmie(m): 11:56am On Feb 02, 2011
i like www.thinkersworld.net cos it contains both social networking and forum.
Re: What Are The Best Nigerian Forums? by remoranger(m): 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2011
Re: What Are The Best Nigerian Forums? by Sub5(m): 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2011
i think www.nigriabestforum.com is good to go and also www.allstudentforum.com is equally a nice place to be, though still growing
and it is a community for students, Ex-students and their friends. so if you are a student or Ex, you are welcome.
Re: What Are The Best Nigerian Forums? by EMauritius: 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2011
Re: What Are The Best Nigerian Forums? by bigfat02: 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2011
here it is

50mb - trial
8GB -    N900
18gb -   N1500

go to my link  below  to setup up 50mb trial account
Re: What Are The Best Nigerian Forums? by ironsamuraiwatch: 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2011
I participate in Verizon's Palm Pre Plus and can't non-standard like to watch any exhibition videos on the browser. I've tried to download adobe indication entertainer but it won't earmarks of to fail me. Anyone know what to do?

(1) (2)

September Offer : Receive Free Gift For Any PHP Script You Buy / Nairaland Trends On Twitter...check Out Comments / Difference Between .tv And .com Plus Few Other Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.