Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Why It's So Important You Know The Meaning Of This Prayers "Daily Bread" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why It's So Important You Know The Meaning Of This Prayers "Daily Bread" (277 Views)

Why Outward Appearance Is So Important For Christians / Pray This Prayers Before You Sleep Very important!! / The Meaning Of Chukwu Abiama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It's So Important You Know The Meaning Of This Prayers "Daily Bread" by lightblazingnow(m): 8:42am On Oct 28, 2018
What prayers?

Christ Jesus our lord praying in a certain place as his disciples were amazed at the testimonies which were accountable according to the book of Johnny. You remember the book pointed out that if they were to write down every one miracle that Christ Jesus performed, he's supposing that even the world itself could not contain the books.

What a life of miracles he lived on earth. And they were made possible because of the grace of our lord Jesus Christ the love of God Almighty and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit. That's prayers in the Spirit. Which never stop, it's without ceasing, singing and dancing and making melody in your heart to the lord God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS for perfect liberty wherewithal you have received freedom free from viruses and malware of this age.

The damnation of the flesh. The Almighty told Adams, "look the ground is cursed for your sake" now if the ground is cursed for Adam's sake what was Adam made of and formed from? The dust of the world of course.

God Almighty continued, ". Genesis 3:17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

3:18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field; 3:19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

What life could be worse than a cursed kingdom?

Tell us about the meaning of the daily bread? Remember we haven't finished the question the disciples of Christ Jesus asked him. Don't forget they asked him to teach them how to pray.

Along the lines, there you have our topic.
Matthew 6:11 Give us this day our daily bread.

How important that is and you know as usual political Christians have turned it to food for the body which Satan have decieved the whole world to labour for food which parishes, which gives no real strength, without real benefit.

Isaiah 55:1 Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.

55:2 Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.

55:3 Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.

It's not your normal daily bread folks, be careful about how you interpret God's word, remember Christ Jesus also rebuked those he thought are naturally bread seekers. Ever, the scriptures are filled with instructions not to seek for things on earth but to set your mind on things above where the real bread sits at the right hand of him, God Almighty who lives for ever and ever more. Apostle Paul many times spoke like giving his disciples bread,

1 Corinthians 3:1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. 3:2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

He understood the meaning of giving you the daily bread.

Hebrews 5:13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

There you have it, the mystery which was hidden from the ordinary eyes, from the socket, the dust to dust, it is Christ is you, how do you mean? You are that seed that will bruise the head of the snake, you will overcome, he that overcomes will I Grant access to the tree of Life which is planted in paradise of God Almighty said Christ. Seek Christ, seek to know you. For you are dead and your life is hid with Christ in God Almighty.

1 Corinthians 3:23 And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

What is Christ, we have said it many times, it's the active energy of God Almighty and his wonderful wisdom fulfillment. What he says must come to pass, Christ makes it possible, that's you. You are created for his own pleasure. Give him his glory, in the Spirit. Not in your natural world. In your heart, is it real, is it true to the task at hand?? Time will tell.

John 6:5 When Jesus then lifted up his eyes, and saw a great company come unto him, he saith unto Philip, Whence shall we buy bread, that these may eat? 6:6 And this he said to prove him: for he himself knew what he would do.

6:11 And Jesus took the loaves; and when he had given thanks, he distributed to the disciples, and the disciples to them that were set down; and likewise of the fishes as much as they would.

6:12 When they were filled, he said unto his disciples, Gather up the fragments that remain, that nothing be lost. 6:26 Jesus answered them and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Ye seek me, not because ye saw the miracles, but because ye did eat of the loaves, and were filled.

6:27 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

6:31 Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat. 6:32 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.

6:33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

6:34 Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread. 6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

6:36 But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.

6:41 The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven.

6:42 And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven? 6:43 Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Murmur not among yourselves.

6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

6:48 I am that bread of life.

6:49 Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.

6:50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.

6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

6:52 The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat? 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

6:54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. 6:55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. 6:56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

6:57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me. 6:58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

6:59 These things said he in the synagogue, as he taught in Capernaum.
Re: Why It's So Important You Know The Meaning Of This Prayers "Daily Bread" by lightblazingnow(m): 7:11am On Nov 04, 2018
Hallelujah
Re: Why It's So Important You Know The Meaning Of This Prayers "Daily Bread" by IamTheAnswers: 7:52am On Nov 04, 2018
Amen
Re: Why It's So Important You Know The Meaning Of This Prayers "Daily Bread" by IamTheAnswers: 8:06am On Nov 18, 2018
I am inspired
Re: Why It's So Important You Know The Meaning Of This Prayers "Daily Bread" by lightblazingnow(m): 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
Praise hallelujah

(1) (Reply)

Our 5 Core Duties As Christian Citizens Final Chapter / Rccg Sunday School 04 November, 2018 / Global Celebrate Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.