Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Duncan Mighty Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today (Photos) (22730 Views)

Duncan Mighty Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today / Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Photos) / Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
deavicky:
If u want to know whether ur fiancé (lady)go fat in future, ask here raise her hand straight facing u than look under the hand, between the shoulder and the elbow if it sags (my Sandra calls it christian mother)just know that she would be fat in future if not controlled. Example, look at their picture the black and white picture

Chia i cnt believe i just did wat u wrote here..i com dey laugh maself join

Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today (Photos) by tunary(m): 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
nepapole:
Duncan is 45. He was our class captain then.
he even looks far older than 35

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today (Photos) by NwaJozi: 5:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
Hbd wene aro bagger
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today (Photos) by Morbeta11(m): 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
Nigeria celebrities love number 35 alot. Cossy=35.....Duncan=35....Chiwetalu Agu=35.....Osufia=35.... grin

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today (Photos) by legacyint: 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
deavicky:
If u want to know whether ur fiancé (lady)go fat in future, ask here raise her hand straight facing u than look under the hand, between the shoulder and the elbow if it sags (my Sandra calls it christian mother)just know that she would be fat in future if not controlled. Example, look at their picture the black and white picture
You are through son of your father,you are very observant,make dem give 6 bottles of beer for my head cheesy
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today (Photos) by Talkizcheap: 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
GraGra247:
Yea! After beating up and disfiguring his innocent wife and everyone kept mute.
HOW DOES UR POST MAJE SENSE OR CONNECT WITH HIS BIRTHDAY SAD PEOPLE ALL OVER.
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
Happy birthday
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today (Photos) by deavicky(m): 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
Xter92cy:

hope it is confirmed
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today (Photos) by deavicky(m): 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
Xter92cy:

hope it is confirmed.
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today (Photos) by deavicky(m): 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
legacyint:

You are through son of your father,you are very observant,make dem give 6 bottles of beer for my head cheesy
I go take only one incase u no come.
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today (Photos) by chiomzy86(f): 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
Does it warrant beating her up?.is she not a human being? It could be ur sister or daughter stop supporting evil
Earthbound:

Shut the f*** up. There are two sides to every story. For all we know, she's could be a devil in human skin

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today (Photos) by teemac01(m): 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
GraGra247:

IS YOUR BRAIN PAINING YOU...WHAT HAS HIS CELEBRATING HIS BIRTHDAY GOT TO DO WITH THE NONSENSE YOU JUST POSTED NOW...I THINK THEY DROPPED YOU ON YOUR HEAD WHEN U WERE STILL A BABY FOR U TO HAVE THIS KIND OF THINKING...KAI
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
deavicky:
hope it is confirmed

grin grin na just vry small flesh i see oo cheesy cheesy
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
This man should be in prison by now for disfiguring his wife's face. I was a fan but now he's disgusting to me
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today (Photos) by deavicky(m): 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
Xter92cy:

grin grin na just vry small flesh i see oo cheesy cheesy
then begin to watch it.
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
Celebgistz1:
Happy Birthday Wene Mighty
Today is also my birthday. Kindly wish me happy Birthday too wink
Happy birthday to you
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
carzola:
. What have you achieved in life that we should celebrate you...

Life is not like dat..... grow up
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today (Photos) by francisMKD(m): 7:02am On Oct 29, 2018
GraGra247:

so u think it's easy to marry an ikwerre woman in peace Abi? please think again!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Funke Akindele Bello / J. Cole, Davido & Wizkid To Perform In Lagos This April / Nigerians On Tiktok Deny James Brown, Say He Is Ghanaian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.