Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) (23633 Views)

Duncan Mighty Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today / Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu / Duncan Mighty Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by ebukajay184: 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2021
"Carried me for 11months, went through labor for two weeks and bled for straight 18years" - Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mum On Her 58th Birthday

Duncan Mighty has taken to his Instagram handle to celebrate his mother's 58th birthday today March 5, IgbereTV reports.

Describing her as his mentor and prayer partner, Duncan Mighty went down memory lane as he recounted how his mum carried him for 11 months and was in labor for 2 weeks before he was born. He also disclosed that his mum later ''bled for straight 18 years.''

Read the post below.

"Happy 58 birthday to my blessing you are the inspiration behind my world today, àfter carrying me for 11months ànd went through làbour for two weeks, you bleeded for straight 18years which was the reason i never had younger ones, and all through my growing up even with the pains and everyday tears upon tears you were the most hardworking person in the family, you don't tolerate nonsense, you are never lazy with your several trades you built in me your best and only sales boy, indispite of all our suffer you were still able to raise à LEGEND my prayér machine, my private bank my example to others my everything mummy i will continue to spoil you with more blessings and will always take you às example to others that what it takes to be a big boy in life is how much value, care and love with steady money on your mother. You néver forgot those who stood by you in pains., Countlessly you have told me . MIGHTY ÀBEG GIVE THIS WOMAN FREE HOUSE TO STAY WITH HER FAMILY ÑA SHE DEY SELL SOMETHING CREDIT FOR ME WHEN I CARRY YOU FOR HAND. ENJOY YOUR day MY LIFE, I LOVE YOU MORE THAN LOVE ITSELF. Mama MIGHTY #mentor"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMCESy7hr_2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

17 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by jaydeeking(m): 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
nice

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by heckymaicon(m): 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
This space is for sale

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by Bampeh: 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
The only woman that will be there for you both in rain and in sun without asking for urgent 2k is your mother. Treat her like a queen because she gave you life
May she live long.

Bampeh wish her a Happy Birthday

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by pretydiva(f): 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
Happy birthday ma'am. But this info isn't necessary

5 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by liondbrave: 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
The woman sef is good to go na.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
She gave birth to him at the age of 21.
That's very good.
I wish you Happy Birthday Mama Mighty.

4 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by raymondFirstborn(m): 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
Really
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by YorubaPrince: 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
shocked
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by smile11s(m): 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
Nice

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by Dalil8: 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
So drunk and mighty is 18years?

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
Baba God abeg na!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by Numerouno94(m): 5:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
grin

HBD to her..

I dnt joke wit my mama. I luv my mama.

Guys luv nd respect ur mama, treat her like a queen. Dnt allow any virgina person tilt u away frm ur mama..

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
Once a child is successful, the parent (mother esp) is automatically honoured with different sweet names like prayer engine, backbone, demigoddess, mentor & lots more.

Every concerned parent really deserves the joy that comes with having a successful child.

HBD to her. May she live to enjoy more of goodness

God no go shame our parents, too angry

4 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by Wettoid123: 5:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
mothers are great!

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by Mandela27: 5:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
Oluwa howfar? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by Onyi22(f): 5:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
Happy birthday ma
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by FalseProphet1(m): 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
I see him getting her a car then claiming that it was purchased by his fans. This I have seen.
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by MrBONE2(m): 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
cheesy

Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by AfonjaConehead: 5:41pm On Mar 05, 2021
Wow... blackpantherxxx age mate o...shocked

Well happy birthday to her
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by paulolee(m): 5:42pm On Mar 05, 2021
celebrate ur mothers the more....the blessing she would pour on you if far better than the awwwwwn those bitches would say after giving them expensive gifts..
its only on ur sick bed dt you would kno dt ur mum is d most important person in ur life bcox that love wey u carry for head go dey form busy for u.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by bigdammyj: 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
Noted
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by sylve11: 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2021
Happy birthday ma. I wish you plenty more to come. cool
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
i remember this story line in his song "my father people run! my mother people run! everybody run! but wen God come he save my mother and bless my talent.. Hand of jehova butter my bread eh.. I mana aka jehova butter my bread eh.. Wene mighty meka meka o weh chi ta kata ewuro nor!! Cant remember the lyrics that much again! But it was deep!! Happy birthday mummy chi'okikeh gozie gi!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by heniford2: 5:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
God bless my mom

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by wman(m): 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

Olodo rabata.
Now, go back to read it again.... this time Slowly.

Rule 2

Mynd44, lalasticlala, Ishilove, Cao, Dominique.
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo) by EndyEdesonNews(m): 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
Happy birthday to her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Sextape Leak: Donna Lombardi Caught 'having It' With Co-star, Alex / BBNaija's Tega Receives Money, Other Gift Items From Her Fans (Video) / Patoranking Biography & Why He Left Timaya's Dem Mama Records.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.