Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,125 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Need An Investor For 1 Month Period - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Need An Investor For 1 Month Period (446 Views)

In Need Of An Investor For My Business / Be My Silent Partner Or Investor For A Real Estate Project / Invest In My Project For Just 1 Month Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need An Investor For 1 Month Period by diksa: 9:31am On Oct 28, 2018
Hello,
I am about to go live with my crowd funding campaign to raise $60,000 for my Islamic school and will need fund to support my campaign for just one month period. This is real. You will be part of the campaign and your profit will a good % return. The money you invest in the campaign will be used for Facebook, tweeter, Google+ advert.
I need N300,000 and will pay back N100,000 interest for the 1 month period.

The prove will be shown to you.

Any interesting investor should let me know so we can start negotiating. The project will start in less than a week time.
Re: Need An Investor For 1 Month Period by uboma(m): 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
diksa:
Hello,
I am about to go live with my crowd funding campaign to raise $60,000 for my Islamic school and will need fund to support my campaign for just one month period. This is real. You will be part of the campaign and your profit will a good % return. The money you invest in the campaign will be used for Facebook, tweeter, Google+ advert.
I need N300,000 and will pay back N100,000 interest for the 1 month period.

The prove will be shown to you.

Any interesting investor should let me know so we can start negotiating. The project will start in less than a week time.

Why not source for the funds from among brethren of the same faith?

Islam is against the collection or payment of interest.

2 Likes

Re: Need An Investor For 1 Month Period by diksa: 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
Thanks for the advice, it hasn't been easy going through all these, I have no option rather. But will be very pleased if I can see someone who will partner to support my project with profit share.
Re: Need An Investor For 1 Month Period by uboma(m): 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2018
diksa:
Thanks for the advice, it hasn't been easy going through all these, I have no option rather. But will be very pleased if I can see someone who will partner to support my project with profit share.

All the best in your quest.

(1) (Reply)

#cardano 8000% 2019 PRICE PREDICTION As ADA Will Hit $ 5 / EPS | Money Making Lifestyle / Importation And E-commerce Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.