Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

In Need Of An Investor For My Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / In Need Of An Investor For My Business (846 Views)

I Need An Investor For My Mushroom GH firm. 100% In 3months / Be My Silent Partner Or Investor For A Real Estate Project / I Want An Investor For A Cooking Gas Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of An Investor For My Business by coolbj(m): 10:53am On Apr 11, 2022
[left]Greetings Nairalanders, sir’s & Ma’s of this great forum, just like my above headline am in dear need of an investor for my Agrochemical retail business.

I would try my best to make the post as precise and concise as possible at the same time I plead with you to read till the end �
Am into the sales of Herbicides, Pesticides, insecticides and other forms of Agricultural chemicals used by farmers to make farming easy, having been in this business for 3yrs now and this year making it the fourth year, with each passing year and farming season have witnessed the business grow in both revenue and customer base, as have be able to build loyal customers that are pleased with both my services and quality of goods.

Like every other business minded person, the goal is the grow the business and expand to a level were the business can confidently stand on it own, but with each passing year comings it own challenges and that of mine is the continuous increase in price of chemical or should I say indiscriminate rise in price of chemical despite the fact that it an essential commodity for local farmers, regardless sales most still be made. For example last year happen to be one of the best year for my business as I recorded huge sales and increase customer base, but the consistent increase in the price of chemical as the farming season peak made it even very challenging, with every restock I had to use both my capital and profit to purchase this goods and been a small business owner I was unable to purchase more of this goods during the start of the season and then increase price as the season progresses thereby making more profit. That is why I want to avert similar situation from happening this year.

With the start of the business year have carefully done my research and finds, and from every indication the Same occurrences of last year is certain to happen this year, no thanks to of terrible economy and the weak naira to dollar ratio, as of now the price of a carton of Herbicides (glyphosate) has doubled from #24,000 last year to #40,800 with prices varies from one company product to another. And I do get my goods from suppliers since am not financially buoyant enough to get directly from companies. (Getting directly from companies require you to at least make deposit of 1millon naira above and imagine want to get from 3 different companies).
With the little fund on me have been able to pay for the shop rent and purchase few goods that my money could afford, knowing fully well that the price of chemical will skyrocket this year I want to purchase more goods on ground, that is why I have come to seek the support of this great family.

From my draft and assessment, I need the sum of five hundred thousand naira (#500,000) to purchase goods and add to the one’s on ground. Am not promising a huge Return On Investment ROI at least 10% return on investment after six months, of which the money would be paid #110,000 from the second month till am able to pay back the invested capital and ROI, the ROI is bound to increase as the turn over rate increases, for now I just need capital to scale through this year farming season, as I would not want to lose all have been able to build within the pass 3yrs�.

Am open to mentorship and advise from business gurus in the house.
Note: I had applied for Nirsal Loan in 2020 and till today nothing has been done to all of us that applied for that Loan
Below is the current picture of goods in my shop even after spending #200,000 plus, am open to answer any questions that would convince you that am genuine, Thanks.��

@presidking cry

Re: In Need Of An Investor For My Business by mcameo: 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
What state are you based?

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Investor For My Business by coolbj(m): 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
mcameo:
What state are you based?

Am based in Minna Niger State.
Re: In Need Of An Investor For My Business by coolbj(m): 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
Please kind Nairalanders �� your my last resort to making it this year in my business and I promise not to disappoint
Re: In Need Of An Investor For My Business by coolbj(m): 11:37am On Apr 16, 2022
Greetings Nairalanders �
Please am seeking for your kind support for my business �.

The truth is if I don't make purchase and stuck my shop now, I would find it difficult once the farming season peaks, as the prices would continue to increase.

Below is a list of goods I need to purchase to enable me kick start proper, am open for any interrogation or questions that might help you boost your confidence in me that am genuine

Re: In Need Of An Investor For My Business by coolbj(m): 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
@ILegenddNoReply come reason my matter nah

Please dear Nairalanders � am 100% still open to advise and investor or business partner for my Agrochemical retail business this year thanks.

Please you can trust me to be reliable and trustworthy, transparent and efficient. I just want to make something of myself this year cry
Re: In Need Of An Investor For My Business by SavageResponse(m): 11:42am On Apr 22, 2022
coolbj:
@ILegenddNoReply come reason my matter nah

Please dear Nairalanders � am 100% still open to advise and investor or business partner for my Agrochemical retail business this year thanks.

Please you can trust me to be reliable and trustworthy, transparent and efficient. I just want to make something of myself this year cry

Most of the people you're reaching out to on here are based in Lagos while you are in Niger State.

My advise would be for you to look for investors in Niger State or near-by states.

Only a very foolish person will send money to someone very far away for this type of investment without first doing a thorough investigation including physical inspection of the shop and your qualifications to confirm that it actually belongs to you and that you have the necessary approvals and skill to run this type of business.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Investor For My Business by coolbj(m): 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
SavageResponse:

Most of the people you're reaching out on here are based in Lagos while you are in Niger State.

My advise would be for you to look for investors in Niger State of near by states.

Only a very foolish person will send money to someone very far away for this type of investment without first doing a thorough investigation including physical inspection of the shop and your qualifications to confirm that it actually belongs to you and that you have the necessary approvals and skill to run this type of business.

Thank you brothely for you sincere opinion, the truth is have tried several options including meeting people close to me and around my terrain, it just the same story and cry of financial issues, that was why I had to bring it here on nairaland hoping maybe someone would see it and be of interest.

Also have stated that am open to any investigation just to provide how legit and sincere I am (I just don't want to drop every detail online), I understand how most people take advantage of people here on nairaland and honestly that not my intention.

But thanks � all the same, funny name SavageResponse
Re: In Need Of An Investor For My Business by coolbj(m): 12:29pm On May 05, 2022
Greetings Nairalanders, happy New month to every wonderful person reading this right now.

I want to still solicit for kind investor out there to believe in me and give me a try, one thing is certain I won't disappoint, the season is about to kick start proper, and am still short of important goods in my shop.

I took the advice of someone here and yes it did work, I got one person to believe in me and try to invest and honestly I still need more investor I want to purchase the goods now that it still cheaper and affordable and sale when the price finally skyrocket.

please what ever it would take to convince you that am legit I would gladly do it, just help me out

Blow are current picture of goods in my shop and the progress made sofar along with record of money invested in the business by a friend.

Re: In Need Of An Investor For My Business by coolbj(m): 10:36am On Jun 07, 2022
Greetings beautiful people of Nigeria, and my beloved Nairalanders �, hope we all having a great time.

Just dropping by to say hello and wish us a wonderful raining season.

Love you all and stay blessed.

Still open to investor just incase embarassed embarassed
Re: In Need Of An Investor For My Business by coolbj(m): 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hi Nairalanders happy New month everyone

It been a long while, hope we all doing good.

Just thought I should drop a little update on my shop, am still very much up to investor.

(1) (Reply)

Why Godwin Emefiele Might Go: See Who Influenced The Call For His Sack! / How I Made $2000 On Amazon KDP / Learn Forex Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.