Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Check Out The War Between The Yorubas And The Igbos On Twitter( PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out The War Between The Yorubas And The Igbos On Twitter( PHOTOS) (3659 Views)

Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) / Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later / Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The War Between The Yorubas And The Igbos On Twitter( PHOTOS) by salam1(m): 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
Carlyscales:
Jobless people!!!

Because God created them Igbos n Yorubas

What if they came out as kanuri from Sambisa nko
and u think they ate better than the kanuri people?
Re: Check Out The War Between The Yorubas And The Igbos On Twitter( PHOTOS) by mradonis(m): 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
What's treason in simply conducting a referendum if someone chooses not to want to stay anymore. The truth is what is killing Nigeria. Nigeria was founded on lies, living on lies ever since when we know it has failed. Even nations who fought wars for years are now far ahead of Us. The earlier we begin to accept the truth that all men should ve the right to pursue their vision and dreams freely without discrimination and prejudice the better. Even Catalonians in spain and Hongkong want out of chinas control. Why force urself on some one u say has no worth. Let's let these people go. I believe there is something other. Tribes are scared about these people.
Everyone has a right to fight for what they believe in, but in Nigeria u must be tagged a name but those that kill for animals get protected. I used to believe in this Nation till I read about what led to the Nigerian Civil war as an undergraduate, Why has Nigeria chosen to sweep what happened under the carpet. Even American always talk about theirs. What are we hiding about what really happened?
IrokoOluwere:

Igbos and bokoharam are terrorists and bastards .

Kiss the truth !
Stop defending terrorism or treason !
Stop defending criminals
Re: Check Out The War Between The Yorubas And The Igbos On Twitter( PHOTOS) by Carlyscales: 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
salam1:
and u think they ate better than the kanuri people?

Never!!
I implied that everyone should be respectful and humble about what u have absolutely no control over.

How many times do u see Kanuris n other minority tribes in such ridiculous arguments??

I know the people I'm referring to!
Re: Check Out The War Between The Yorubas And The Igbos On Twitter( PHOTOS) by Ijeshaooduaman: 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
[s]
babyfaceafrica:
who cares about jobless online noisemakers... enter oshodi,alaba,agege and mile 2 to see how they are relating...nansense
[/s]
Bullshyte! Nobody is relating. The hate is real

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The War Between The Yorubas And The Igbos On Twitter( PHOTOS) by Ijeshaooduaman: 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
[s]
iammo:
grin funny beef, that only ends online... You'd be shocked at how many Yoruba and Igbo's are dating and even married. Igbo's and Yoruba have never had a single fight in Lagos or any southwestern states before in recorded history na only cyber war
[/s]
Stop writing nonsense. Are you ibo or Yoruba?
Dont let me curse you oo. I for done slap you if you had said this nonsense in my front.
Intertribal marriage between this two tribes is small.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The War Between The Yorubas And The Igbos On Twitter( PHOTOS) by iammo(m): 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ijeshaooduaman:
[s][/s]
Stop writing nonsense. Are you ibo or Yoruba?
Dont let me curse you oo. I for done slap you if you had said this nonsense in my front.
Intertribal marriage between this two tribes is small.

Lol okoro village boy, for city nobody got time for all that, i have dated Igbo girls before, and I currently care about an akwa ibom girl.... That doesnt stop me from playing around online with the tribal rants
Re: Check Out The War Between The Yorubas And The Igbos On Twitter( PHOTOS) by ImperialYoruba: 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
GraGra247:
IT BEGAN FROM NAIRALAND UNCHECKED AND NOW HAS ADVANCED TO TWEETER.

SOON IT WILL BE FULL BLOWN BLOODSHED ON THE STREETS.

ALL THANKS TO NAIRALAND.

What an inconsiderate remark. What you see up there is reflection of social and cultural incompatibility. There is no harmony between the two societies, naturally, not because of Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The War Between The Yorubas And The Igbos On Twitter( PHOTOS) by Ijeshaooduaman: 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
iammo:

Lol okoro village boy, for city nobody got time for all that, i have dated Igbo girls before, and I currently care about an akwa ibom girl.... That doesnt stop me from playing around online with the tribal rants
You see why I said you are dumb? When did ijesha people start bear in okoro? Like I said before, Yoruba and ibos don't share anything in common. We dont like ourselves. 2019 general election will prove you wrong.
Re: Check Out The War Between The Yorubas And The Igbos On Twitter( PHOTOS) by Ijeshaooduaman: 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
iammo:

You see why I said you are dumb? When did ijesha people start bearing okoro? Like I said before, Yoruba and ibos don't share anything in common. We dont like ourselves. 2019 general election will prove you wrong.
Omo ode
Re: Check Out The War Between The Yorubas And The Igbos On Twitter( PHOTOS) by hammerFC: 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
AND ALL THE SHAMELESS PEOPLE CALLING IGBO GIRLS ARE YORUBA MEN.

WAT HAPPENED TO YA OWN WOMEN.

ccNgozi123, Amarabae they have started talking poo about igbo women like they did with their yoruba woman on the internet.
Re: Check Out The War Between The Yorubas And The Igbos On Twitter( PHOTOS) by nanakgh(m): 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
Tribalism on twitter. By young, supposedly educated youth. And you wonder where Africa is going. Nowhere.
Re: Check Out The War Between The Yorubas And The Igbos On Twitter( PHOTOS) by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians So Smart? / Behold The Traditional Ruler Wike Called Dan Fodio / APC Presidential Ticket: Nabena Urges Supporters To Shun Hate Speech, Calumny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.