Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Behold The Traditional Ruler Wike Called Dan Fodio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Behold The Traditional Ruler Wike Called Dan Fodio (3648 Views)

Tinubu Renames Airports After Buhari, Usman Dan Fodio, Awolowo, Others / Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice / Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold The Traditional Ruler Wike Called Dan Fodio by chrisxxx(m): 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2020
Thread close

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behold The Traditional Ruler Wike Called Dan Fodio by Commentor: 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2020
With this regalia, yet Wike had no respect for him.
Re: Behold The Traditional Ruler Wike Called Dan Fodio by Owutuotuo(m): 7:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
Commentor:
With this regalia, yet Wike had no respect for him.

Is there anybody that he respects?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Behold The Traditional Ruler Wike Called Dan Fodio by gaetano: 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2020
small boy grin

4 Likes

Re: Behold The Traditional Ruler Wike Called Dan Fodio by Azmanaty: 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
Errand boy grin

4 Likes

Re: Behold The Traditional Ruler Wike Called Dan Fodio by gidgiddy: 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
Its crazy to call an Igbo king like that "Dan Fodio". Igbos got nothing to with Fodio

3 Likes

Re: Behold The Traditional Ruler Wike Called Dan Fodio by donbachi(m): 8:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
my son saw dis....and asked if d man is wearing a cake on his head.

6 Likes

Re: Behold The Traditional Ruler Wike Called Dan Fodio by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2020
gidgiddy:
Its crazy to call an Igbo king like that "Dan Fodio". Igbos got nothing to with Fodio

Which Igbo king? Abeg don't start.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Behold The Traditional Ruler Wike Called Dan Fodio by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
chrisxxx:
King Onyekachi Amaonwu is the traditional ruler of Omuma LGA Rivers State.
Wike went further to pick on the traditional ruler of Omuma, King Onyekachi Amaonwu, whom he said was shaking his head while he was speaking.

Is he the traditional rulers of Omuma or traditional rulers of Omuma local government area.

Which one?

1 Like

Re: Behold The Traditional Ruler Wike Called Dan Fodio by gidgiddy: 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2020
Ardar:

Which Igbo king? Abeg don't start.

It seems you dont who Omuma people are or maybe you didnt notice the kings name

2 Likes

Re: Behold The Traditional Ruler Wike Called Dan Fodio by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
gidgiddy:

He is not an Igbo king young man.

If he is. Wike would have called out by relevant groups.

So the king has no link as an Igbo king.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold The Traditional Ruler Wike Called Dan Fodio by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
gidgiddy:

It seems you dont who Omuma people are or maybe you didnt notice the kings name

That's the king's name not an Igbo king.

If he was, the tyrant will be cautioned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behold The Traditional Ruler Wike Called Dan Fodio by Kaetoh: 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2020
donbachi:
my son saw dis....and asked if d man is wearing a cake on his head.
lol
Re: Behold The Traditional Ruler Wike Called Dan Fodio by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
FulaniJihadists:

Yorubastard
How does the pictures concern me?
Abeg the king is not an Igbo king.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Behold The Traditional Ruler Wike Called Dan Fodio by helinues: 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2020
Wicked thanks Wike messed up with that statements

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold The Traditional Ruler Wike Called Dan Fodio by atmstyle: 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Truly, this your post lacks merit. It is senseless imho.
Re: Behold The Traditional Ruler Wike Called Dan Fodio by atmstyle: 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Is he the traditional rulers of Omuma or traditional rulers of Omuma local government area.

Which one?
This your post deserves 1 audio bitcoin for excellent fact checking.

2 Likes

Re: Behold The Traditional Ruler Wike Called Dan Fodio by Ogonisoul(m): 3:29am On Jan 16, 2020
That is what you get when you support a drunk to power
Re: Behold The Traditional Ruler Wike Called Dan Fodio by technicallyrich(m): 4:17am On Jan 16, 2020
He can insult his fellow igbos like him,but he should please leave ijaw kings alone.
God bless the richest and most blessed black tribe on earth and also the strongest and bravest tribe in naija.
Re: Behold The Traditional Ruler Wike Called Dan Fodio by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 16, 2020
technicallyrich:
He can insult his fellow igbos like him,but he should please leave ijaw kings alone.
God bless the richest and most blessed black tribe on earth and also the strongest and bravest tribe in naija.

Are you okay?

How is the. King Igbo?
Re: Behold The Traditional Ruler Wike Called Dan Fodio by noleflendum: 6:36am On Jan 16, 2020
Kikikikikiki

Re: Behold The Traditional Ruler Wike Called Dan Fodio by technicallyrich(m): 7:48am On Jan 16, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Are you okay?

How is the. King Igbo?
i am from rivers state,that partocular area omuma(etche)clearly are igbos,and they dont even deny it like the ikweres.
Anyway you are a yaribanza muslim and a northerner and also a koward,so as you can see iam different from u,as i am from the richest and most blessed black people on earth.
We are also the strongest and bravest in the zoo.
Our brothers(the igbos) aare the most talented and creative black people,no wonder people call them the jews of africa or the japan of africa.
Dont mention me again c lave.
Re: Behold The Traditional Ruler Wike Called Dan Fodio by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 16, 2020
technicallyrich:

i am from rivers state,that partocular area omuma(etche)clearly are igbos,and they dont even deny it like the ikweres.
Anyway you are a yaribanza muslim and a northerner and also a koward,so as you can see iam different from u,as i am from the richest and most blessed black people on earth.
We are also the strongest and bravest in the zoo.
Our brothers(the igbos) aare the most talented and creative black people,no wonder people call them the jews of africa or the japan of africa.
Dont mention me again c lave.

No meaning
Re: Behold The Traditional Ruler Wike Called Dan Fodio by technicallyrich(m): 8:04am On Jan 16, 2020
Osagyefo98:

No meaning
you are a yaribanxa muslim and it will take a fulani to tell you whats meaningful or not.
So dont conclude.
Sjow it to a fulani man and ask if its meaningful.
Re: Behold The Traditional Ruler Wike Called Dan Fodio by technicallyrich(m): 8:07am On Jan 16, 2020
Livescores:
garbage
koward and c laves are garbage.
Re: Behold The Traditional Ruler Wike Called Dan Fodio by IgbofromDelta: 8:14am On Jan 16, 2020
Keep quiet!!! The are 100% Igbo people who are proud of the Igbo heritage. Don't ever mistake them for confused Ikwerre people.

Osagyefo98:

Re: Behold The Traditional Ruler Wike Called Dan Fodio by RareDiamond: 8:18am On Jan 16, 2020
There is no need for baseless argument, Omumu people are Igbos.

Omuma is a Local Government Area in Rivers State, Nigeria. Its headquarters are in the town of Eberi. Its people are of Igbo extraction.[1]

Omuma
LGA
Motto(s): The Promise Land
Country
Nigeria
State
Rivers State
Date created
October 1, 1996
Seat
Eberi
Area
• Total
70 sq mi (170 km2)
Time zone
UTC+1 (WAT)
It has an area of 170 km² and a population of 100,366 at the 2006 census.
Re: Behold The Traditional Ruler Wike Called Dan Fodio by oloriooko(m): 9:28am On Jan 16, 2020
Wike went berserk on that dude and that was totally baseless and unacceptable, he broke protocol and said things he could have said in private publicly
That was unbecoming of a sitting Governor who father's the entire state, his barbaric action reminds me of bubu calling FCT residents necessary evil!
Re: Behold The Traditional Ruler Wike Called Dan Fodio by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
Osagyefo98:

How does the pictures concern me?

Abeg the king is not an Igbo king.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) / Wahab Dosunmu Endorses Buhari! / How Every Igbo Men And Women Can Help Abia State Build Seaport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.