Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,875 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos (27902 Views)

Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing / Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex / Man Secretly Buries His Girlfriend In Ogun After She Died During Sex (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by Throwback: 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
A wife is not liable for the crime of the husband.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by myettiallah: 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sdgjk
Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
You went to scam an ayaba. You didn't even try it with a less influential Oba. Sorry is ur case.
Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by shakmati(m): 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mccullum:

You must know the type of person you decided to marry or relates with if not that person will find its in this type of situation.

If this was a sister in your ummah, you would be talking differently. The true Islam preached by the Prophet has not entered your heart. You are a candidate for the fire!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by blowjob: 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
dainformant:
A woman identified as Mrs. Chiamaka Okeke has been reportedly arrested after her husband escaped in Israel. According to reports, the woman and mother of four was arrested and locked up in a cell on the alleged order from a monarch's wife in Ogun state where the family resides.

It was gathered that the monarch's wife claimed she paid five million naira for the woman's husband before he escaped in Israel and is nowhere to be found.

The husband's disappearance prompted the monarch's wife to arrest Mrs. Okeke who is said to have been locked up for five days now as the state government and appropriate authorities are being called to wade into the matter. 

Read below what Facebook user Nwafor Ifeanyi shared. 

A mother of four, from Ekwulobia in Aguata Local Government Area of Anambra State but resides in Abeokuta Ogun State. She was arrested on the 23rd October 2018 by the Policemen of the the Area Command Adatan Police Station Abeokuta Ogun State on the order of Gbadebo Olatokunbo, the wife of Adedotun Aremu Gbadebo 111, the current Alake of Egba land Abeokuta Ogun State.

Mrs Chiamaka Okeke's husband, Mike Okeke was among the Parishioners that travelled to Israel for Pilgrimage organised by St Peter and Paul Catholic Cathedral Itesi Abeokuta, Ogun State on the 8th October 2018. Mr Mike Okeke escaped on arrival to Israel and he is nowhere to be found.

Mrs Okeke and her children are being punished for the sin of her husband even when she knows nothing about her husband's disappearance. They refused the poor woman bail. They locked her up in a police cell since Tuesday last week and her four children are starving with no father, mother or relations to take care of them.

Gbadebo Olatokunbo, the wife of Alake of Egbaland claimed she paid Five million four hundred thousand naira in Israel for the disappearance of Mike Okeke and she is demanding that Mrs Chiamaka Okeke, the wife of Mike Okeke either pay her the money, provide her husband or risk going to jail.

Mrs Okeke has nobody to speak for her. She begged the wife of Alake to collect their land at Abeokuta and release her to come out and sell their properties to see if she can raise the money but all her pleas fall on deaf ears as Alake's wife refused to hear her cries. She is still Locked up in the Police cell at Area Command Adatan Police Station after five days.

Meantime, we call on the general public, Commissioner of Police Ogun State and the IG of Police to prevail on Gbadebo Olatokunbo, the wife of Adedotun Aremu Gbadebo 111, the Alake of Egbaland Abeokuta Ogun State to free Mrs Chiamaka Okeke and look for her husband.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/woman-arrested-in-ogun-after-husband-escaped-in-israel-photos.html
STEALIN, CHEATIN,LOOTIN, NA CHARACTER THIN...GOD BLESS PMB..

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by KilmerRougeDon: 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ijeshaooduaman:
[s][/s]
See tribalist pointing at others. The ibo woman should be in jail for the crime commited by her useless husband

Shatap! Must u emphasize the fact that she's Igbo before making ur point? Do u even have prove that she played any role whatsoever in her husbands disappearance in any way?
What if the husband has been kidnapped or killed in Israel? U should be ashamed of urself for being callously insensitive towards a fellow human being like u. Say no to tribalism.....

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by leonn(m): 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
It really amazes me how people reason,
Strikethem:
Good. Arrest her till her fraudulent husband resurfaces

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by porthouse7(f): 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
this tribe are too desperate, am sure the wife is aware her husband will abscond. they can do anything to travel go obodo oyinbo

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by olajide8(m): 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
Omeokachie:
"Gbadebo Olatokunbo, the wife of Alake of Egbaland claimed she paid Five million four hundred thousand naira in Israel for the disappearance of Mike Okeke and she is demanding that Mrs Chiamaka Okeke, the wife of Mike Okeke either pay her the money, provide her husband or risk going to jail."

Lawlessness in high places.

Was the man's wife a witness when you guys were sealing the deal?

Seal which deal exactly? A member of the church stood surety/guaranty for a supposed member to visit Isreal - he bails and she is forced to pay the monetary value - and you call this a deal? What you cannot do, or take if done to you, you think it is right to be done to another person bah? Because another ethnic group is being cheated for doing a honest favour under the banner of christianity - someone does this dirty deed, instead of scolding and making sure something like this never happens again by any means again- you call it a deal? The wife is an accomplice, she knows the man would do this and is banking of this sentiments you are drumming up - justice must return back to all the dealings in this country if we are to develop

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
porthouse7:
this tribe are too desperate, am sure the wife is aware her husband will abscond. they can do anything to travel go obodo oyinbo
Esatly. You just know they both planned it. Probably laughed about how to use the womans head and then convinced themselves wife will use the kids to avoid jail. Na their way.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by 1koboko: 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
So wrong on all levels. You cannot be arrested for the offence of another unless you are a party to the crime. If she is refused bail, she can bring a fundamental rights action against the police and the wife of the monarch at the federal high court asking for her freedom and also damages for unlawful detention. Free Legal advice.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by shakmati(m): 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
mynairaland2018:

Esatly. You just know they both planned it. Probably laughed about how to use the womans head and then convinced themselves wife will use the kids to avoid jail. Na their way.

May God forgive you for your insensitivity. You are a wicked person!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by AFONJACOW(m): 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
Nigeria don cast, the husband did the right thing, my uncle of 60yrs old used same way to enter Israel and 4yrs he spent there is not for nothing, he erect a powerful house in village , bought lands in town and send his 3 Sons to UK for studies , according to him he work in a hotel as gardener and security guard, for the jobs he earn not less than 3k $ every month, who so ever telling you life outside Nigeria is hell tell that person u prefer a hell fire in abroad than Nigeria heaven, ordinary farm factory labourer here in Helsinki earn more than a bank Manager in Nigeria, abeg if you see means disappear for from Nigeria, Libya desert route is worth taken than to die wretch in a country like Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by Mccullum: 1:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
shakmati:

If this was a sister in your ummah, you would be talking differently. The true Islam preached by the Prophet has not entered your heart. You are a candidate for the fire!

Yes if it's ummah, I'll feel for it but that won't stop the consequences such personfrom will face because had it been your mother or sister is the victim will advise her not to make any move on how her money will be recovered... That's part of the strategy.

Why are applying media trial instead of getting lawyer to fight for her right legally instead of using sympathy tactics to gain freedom and she'll later join her husband's abroad...

Conclusively, you lack morality to judge me because it's only the creator of the universe will judge my deeds in the hereafter.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
shakmati:
Olalan and strikethem, you guys are the rot of tribalism and nepotism in Nigeria. The reason why we must restructure this country so every region faces its own issues. You see pure injustice like this and one fool says aresst her and the second bigot blames the husband. Why is she being punished for her husband's sins? Please NLers let's fwd this post until justice is gotten for this poor woman! Let's say no to injustice!
I don't support punishing the woman, the only thing is, if it were to be a Yoruba family this happened to, I know what would have filled the whole thread by now. You would have posted otherwise and say Yorubas are criminals and the wife and children should be arrested well. Afonjas this, afonjas that. You flare-up when something is against you, but prove other people deserve it when things are against them. No justice in been bias.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by Laple0541(m): 1:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
shakmati:

May your whole family be punished for all the crimes you ever and will ever commit! For this tribalism you are doing here, may your daughters heart be broken countlessly by hausa and igbomen and may she never find true love. Now, say amen if you believe the woman should suffer for the sins of her husband. Omo ale jati jati!

My friend safe these craps, stop being over reacting and get into the details, the only reason the woman could be detained is if she stood as a surety for her husband in the business that transpired between the two. If you stand for someone to get bailed and the person disappears, the law will come for you, It's as simple as that.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
hemlock0:
It's against the law arresting someone for the crime of another except the individual stood as a surety. Lawyers in the house can clear my doubt.
you are right. The said woman have no businees with the monarch either in written or verbal. She saw the woman is helpless hence. Anybody who wishes to help the woman should just get her a good lawyer. Was she there when the monarch was giving her husband money or knows anything about the useless husband? Mtcheew
Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by kygo(m): 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
Hypocrites e everywhere!
90% of you will do the same..just because it involves two different sides everyone is playing the tribal card.....

did the monarchs wife do the wrong thing? yes!

will most Nigerians take same action? yes!

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by shakmati(m): 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mccullum:

Yes if it's ummah, I'll feel for it but that won't stop the consequences such personfrom will face because had it been your mother or sister is the victim will advise her not to make any move on how her money will be recovered... That's part of the strategy.

Why are applying media trial instead of getting lawyer to fight for her right legally instead of using sympathy tactics to gain freedom and she'll later join her husband's abroad...

Conclusively, you lack morality to judge me because it's only the creator of the universe will judge my deeds in the hereafter.

The Creator directed me to inform you that your hypocrisy is not what Islam preaches. You have a place in the fire if you don't repent! You are preaching about money recovered. What concerns the wife? The man is very wrong for running away but the wife should not be jailed for 4 days. Your hypocrisy is in the fact that you would judge differently had it been your sister involved! Repent!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by shakmati(m): 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
kygo:
Hypocrites e everywhere!
90% of you will do the same..just because it involves two different sides everyone is playing the tribal card.....

did the monarchs wife do the wrong thing? yes!

will most Nigerians take same action? yes!

I would not. People die. What if the man's plane had crashed and he died? They would go console her in hypocrisy. The monarch's wife should release the wife and thank God the man did not die in a plane crash. The God that gave her the N5m she used would bring N15m back to her! The same God would judge the man for his actions!
Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by shakmati(m): 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
Laple0541:

My friend safe these craps, stop being over reacting and get into the details, the only reason the woman could be detained is if she stood as a surety for her husband in the business that transpired between the two. If you stand for someone to get bailed and the person disappears, the law will come for you, It's as simple as that.

Can you vouch that she stood surety for him? You did not tell the person saying they should punish her same thing. I smell through your bigotry. If you are as objective as you wanna make us believe, you would preach her release so she could go loook for the money assuming she stood surety. But you will not because you are looking at the tale with your tribal lenses!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by mbjsuki(m): 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
Strikethem:

Please don't talk or even suggest that.
The sin of her husband should not and must not be bore by her!
The husband may act even worst off by not even showing up at all,all together. Abandon the wife and the kids regardless of the value of money we are looking at! So must the wife continue to be punished for this?

Ibo man and people....too desperate for money and they can do anything for it. undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by tiwiex(m): 2:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
Olalan:
The man is just irresponsible, putting his family in shame.
BTW am not in anyway in support of her unlawful detention of the wife but truth be told the man has no iota of respect for his family to have scammed the woman knowing the police would come after his family.
Why should the police come after her?
Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
Only in Nigeria! This is one of the worst contraventions of one's civil rights. I am by no means condoning the action of the husband, however, to arrest and jail an innocent citizen for an act of another albeit a spouse, goes against international law. Was she determined to be culpable in her husband's defection? On what bases was she arrested? What charges were leveled against her? How can she even be tried in the court of law?...oops! I forgot Nigeria is a lawless nation.

If arresting and locking up innocent relatives of people who have run afoul of the law is the norm in Nigeria, then all these crooked Nigerians that abscond with the country's treasures should have their relatives- spouse, parents, and siblings arrested and jailed for their sins. I know Nigeria is a messed up country and I always think that I have seen its worst nature until an issue like this comes up. This is a gross miscarriage of justice and Mrs. Okeke should be released immediately.
Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by 9gerian: 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
Well said!

Laple0541:
Even as a Parishioners to the holy land, he still displayed his inborn trait. For him to have been included in the team that travelled from Ogun to Israil showed how unbias, selfless and meritocratic the Yorubas are....Ómoluwabi atata ni wa.

For the wife, unless she stood as her fraudulent husband's surety otherwise she should be released.
Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by islandmoon: 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
thief wife, enjoying thief cockk is delicate
Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by udemzyudex(m): 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
Strikethem:

When they say Nigeria is a zoo, you will start screaming.
Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by udemzyudex(m): 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
hemlock0:
It's against the law arresting someone for the crime of another except the individual stood as a surety. Lawyers in the house can clear my doubt.

You're right, this bill was pass in NASS and wonder why the police don't know this.
Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by kygo(m): 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
shakmati:

I would not. People die. What if the man's plane had crashed and he died? They would go console her in hypocrisy. The monarch's wife should release the wife and thank God the man did not die in a plane crash. The God that gave her the N5m she used would bring N15m back to her! The same God would judge the man for his actions!

didn't you read the post before commenting?
dude ran away on arrival..he definitely had other plans with the money...stop being emotional my friend,you will go mad if someone runs away with your 50k,let alone 5 million

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by kernel001: 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
Strikethem:

Hahahah... You need to have a copy of the Nigerian constitution.
Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
shakmati:

Can you vouch that she stood surety for him? You did not tell the person saying they should punish her same thing. I smell through your bigotry. If you are as objective as you wanna make us believe, you would preach her release so she could go loook for the money assuming she stood surety. But you will not because you are looking at the tale with your tribal lenses!
what proof do you have that she didn't stand as a surety for him?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by shakmati(m): 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
kygo:

didn't you read the post before commenting?
dude ran away on arrival..he definitely had other plans with the money...stop being emotional my friend,you will go mad if someone runs away with your 50k,let alone 5 million

Emotional? Did the wife run away too? Youbare doing a very poor job at being objective. First, you claim the wife is surety, now you're stressing the man ran away with money. He did not run away with money. The Monarch's wife was surety. Did you see where the woman has offered to put up property for sale? She should be released from jail so she can raise the funds . Shikena!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phone Snatchers Stab 30-Year-Old Tailor To Death In Kano (Photos) / Unidentified Man Found Dead In The Back Seat Of A Car In Akwa Ibom. Photo / Flood Sweeps 11-year-old Boy, Rescuer To Death In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.