Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos (27906 Views)

Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing / Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex / Man Secretly Buries His Girlfriend In Ogun After She Died During Sex (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by chinchum(m): 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
shakmati:

I would not. People die. What if the man's plane had crashed and he died? They would go console her in hypocrisy. The monarch's wife should release the wife and thank God the man did not die in a plane crash. The God that gave her the N5m she used would bring N15m back to her! The same God would judge the man for his actions!
meshionu! Dey there dey deceive yourself. While it is wrong for the wife to be arrested. The monarch's wife in good faith stood surety for a man who decides to abscond. The woman now has to pay over 5 million naira. She lost no only her reputation but money and will clearly be deeply pained. The monarch's wife reaction is simply a step to elicit or force the man to rescind his wicked decision of betraying a trust If truly he cares about his family. There is also a high chance a man will have briefed his wife and mother of his four children his EVIL plan.
Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by jclassiq(m): 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
hemlock0:
It's against the law arresting someone for the crime of another except the individual stood as a surety. Lawyers in the house can clear my doubt.

since when did Nigeria and their police start operating according to laws? tell me.

very lawless people!!! tueh!
Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
Like okeke like Nnamdi Kanu

I tell you, these people are fugitives
Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by shakmati(m): 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
omoelerin1:
Why you people like linking any issue to tribalism? I don't see anywhere the comments of both of the people you attacked is based on tribal sentiment.

That's because you are a tribalist!
Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by shakmati(m): 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
chinchum:
meshionu! Dey there dey deceive yourself. While it is wrong for the wife to be arrested. The monarch's wife in good faith stood surety for a man who decides to abscond. The woman now has to pay over 5 million naira. She lost no only her reputation but money and will clearly be deeply pained. The monarch's wife reaction is simply a step to elicit or force the man to rescind his wicked decision of betraying a trust If truly he cares about his family. There is also a high chance a man will have briefed his wife and mother of his four children his EVIL plan.

Left for you, the 4 children should also be arrested. God pass you!
Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by shakmati(m): 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mccullum:

You're heartless and it seem you are scamer too if not you'll not be supporting bad act of fraudulence of family and the only victims of the circumstances are the children but the wife must produce her husband.

You'll surely rot in hell fire for supporting criminals.

It is paining you that I can see through your hypocrisy. Candidate of the fire you are...except you repent and practice true Islam. Did you not see where the woman agreed to sell her properties to repay? Your hypocritical eyes would not see that one...your only joy is to see a christain and an Igbo woman suffer even though you are supposed to protect the weak and helpless. Especially those of the people of the Book. Hypocrite!
Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by shakmati(m): 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
chinchum:
meshionu! Dey there dey deceive yourself. While it is wrong for the wife to be arrested. The monarch's wife reaction is simply a step to elicit or force the man to rescind his wicked decision of betraying a trust If truly he cares about his family. There is also a high chance a man will have briefed his wife and mother of his four children his EVIL plan.

You obviously refused to read the part where the woman agreed to go sell her properties to repay. The hard-on you get from seeing an Igbo person suffer did not allow your brain to function properly. Women are tough and I strongly believe this woman would get out of this with testimonies. The wife of the monarch must however release her from jail to avoid painting a bad image for the kingdom!
Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by Mccullum: 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
shakmati:

It is paining you that I can see through your hypocrisy. Candidate of the fire you are...except you repent and practice true Islam. Did you not see where the woman agreed to sell her properties to repay? Your hypocritical eyes would not see that one...your only joy is to see a christain and an Igbo woman suffer even though you are supposed to protect the weak and helpless. Especially those of the people of the Book. Hypocrite!

Look at this fool that is misinterpreting the scriptures and how you lost your sense of reasoning that the property might not worth the amount of the victim is what expose your intelligence which you're using religion to cover...

I sincerely regretting that I reply you because you're nonentity, reply me and continue to be an excellent fool.
Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by shakmati(m): 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mccullum:

Look at this fool that is misinterpreting the scriptures and how you lost your sense of reasoning that the property might not worth the amount of the victim is what expose your intelligence which you're using religion to cover...

I sincerely regretting that I reply you because you're nonentity, reply me and continue to be an excellent fool.

See yourself? Your darkness of heart is coming out. How can one whose heart is occupied by Shaitan claim to be a true follower? Your only place is beside your father, the Devil..except you repent and practice true Islam!
Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by ChiefSupplier55(m): 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
lawlessness hw Can you make someone suffer for crime she never commite

inmatual rules
Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by hemlock0(m): 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Ogun state have two operating laws, a civil law, a customary law.

Under customary law this outcome is acceptable.
I think the federal law vetoes all other law.
Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by hemlock0(m): 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
hisgrace090:

Husband and wife are one.
So it is pertinent to say that you can be killed because of the crime of your father because you are his progeny.
Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by hisgrace090: 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
hemlock0:
So it is pertinent to say that you can be killed because of the crime of your father because you are his progeny.

Arrest of a partner leads to the arrest of the main culprits its an old parttern to crime fighting.
Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by hemlock0(m): 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
hisgrace090:

Arrest of a partner leads to the arrest of the main culprits its an old parttern to crime fighting.
partner in crime you mean? If she is not a partaker of the crime why arrest her, you can't use the excuse of methods to violate fundamental human rights.
Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by Henri8: 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
Strikethem:
Good. Arrest her till her fraudulent husband resurfaces
Fool
Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by hisgrace090: 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
hemlock0:
partner in crime you mean? If she is not a partaker of the crime why arrest her, you can't use the excuse of methods to violate fundamental human rights.

Arrest for questioning is always allowed.
Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by Henri8: 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
You paid money into someone's account in a foreign country, then you came home and arrested the person's wife.
Are you normal?

Did you pay the money into her account?
Was she a witness or surety to the payment or is it because you are a warrent chief's wife?

Nigerian Police also share in this blame. They are so lazy and unprofessional that one begins to wonder what kind of aptitude test they take before being employed.
Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by bebanky: 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
Strikethem:

You are a FOOL.....

Do you understand?

I said you are a BIG FOOL....

IDIOT....

What they woman got to do with her husbands disappearance?

Fool without brains
Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by damysill: 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
Na were she get 5m
And what is the money for
Efcc were are you please arrest her
She get case to answer
Stupid pple
Awon ole
Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by edupedia: 11:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
Strikethem:

Pigs turning all issues in Nigeria to tribal or religious issues when it suits them...as usual
Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by obiizuogu(m): 2:31am On Oct 29, 2018
Pls the matter should be reported to the commissioner of police or petition write to the IGP, the woman don't suppose to be suffered by a crime committed by her husband...
Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by lekz2020: 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
its unfortunate that most people in Nigeria don't investigate matters before jumping into judgement, I need to clarify that the woman was not just arrested unlawfully, the wife actually signed an NCPC form on behalf of her husband. On 11th day of October 2018, Mr Mark Okeke was found missing after taking his breakfast, a call was place to the Wife Mrs Chiamaka Okeke to inform her that her husband had absconded but she cut the call and didn't get back until the group arrived from Israel only for the woman to surface at the office to inform them to forget about her husband that he cannot return even though $15,000 is involve and she was saying they only wanted to pay the money, an option was given to her that she should call her husband to return to Nigeria and will not be required to pay the money but the wife insisted that her husband cannot come home that she will pay the money. Now its either she pay the money or tell her husband to comeback to Nigeria.
Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by marvinsync(m): 10:21am On Oct 30, 2018
Strikethem:

don't let ur hate for Igbos kill u
Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by delpee(f): 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
lekz2020:
its unfortunate that most people in Nigeria don't investigate matters before jumping into judgement, I need to clarify that the woman was not just arrested unlawfully, the wife actually signed an NCPC form on behalf of her husband. On 11th day of October 2018, Mr Mark Okeke was found missing after taking his breakfast, a call was place to the Wife Mrs Chiamaka Okeke to inform her that her husband had absconded but she cut the call and didn't get back until the group arrived from Israel only for the woman to surface at the office to inform them to forget about her husband that he cannot return even though $15,000 is involve and she was saying they only wanted to pay the money, an option was given to her that she should call her husband to return to Nigeria and will not be required to pay the money but the wife insisted that her husband cannot come home that she will pay the money. Now its either she pay the money or tell her husband to comeback to Nigeria.

A different perspective. If this is true then she created problems for herself.
Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by phase1: 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Me i even wonder why Alake's wife is doing 5million naira business with yanmunri. Are there no Yoruba in her domain to do business with? We have made enough noise to let the world know, do not transact business with Ibo, they are criminals. Its not a tribal or bigot or insult remark, its reality.

America warns its citizens everyday, do not transact online business with Nigerians, they are criminals. It is not racist but they have been burnt enough times and experience has taught them.

The Queen should learn from this. You can trace Yoruba person to family compound and easily raise a refund since family name is an investment for us and we care to keep it stain-free. Ibo has no family name he cares about....its why they are carefree about consequences.

All the yoruba bastardds hunting human skulls and selling human parts in order to have a piece to eat, what happened to their priceless 'family name'. Your tribe is filled with thieves and criminals.
Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by shakmati(m): 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
lekz2020:

What is the situation like now?
Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by Morbeta11(m): 8:04am On Dec 14, 2018
I have one question , what is escape in Israel? Sound like name of movie.... grin

Re: Anambra Woman Arrested In Ogun After Husband Escaped In Israel. Photos by nkor41: 9:21am On Dec 14, 2018
GOOD MORNING GOOD FRIENDS..ALWAYS BELIEVE ON YOURSELF..WE ARE BACK TO MAKE PEOPLE, HAPPY AGAIN ..ONLY THOSE THAT BELIEVE KEEP MAKING IT..HERE IS YOUR RELIABLE AND LEGIT FOR YOU TO BET AND WON BIG..BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEE DETAILS BELOW..INTERESTED CALL OR WHATSAPP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unidentified Man Found Dead In The Back Seat Of A Car In Akwa Ibom. Photo / Flood Sweeps 11-year-old Boy, Rescuer To Death In Lagos / Recovered Bodies Of Policemen In Kaduna Spark Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.