Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,280 members, 7,954,108 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:30 PM

How To Use Both Wi-fi And Mobile Data To Boost Internet Speed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Both Wi-fi And Mobile Data To Boost Internet Speed (740 Views)

How To Increase MTN Internet Speed Via APN For Fast And Smooth Browsing / Does Sim Card Determine Internet Speed? My Experience / Google Rolls Out Free Wi-fi In Nigeria's City Of Onitsha & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Both Wi-fi And Mobile Data To Boost Internet Speed by GeeksnGuide(m): 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
Low internet connection speed is the common challenge to most smartphone users especially those from countries with poor internet connection like Nigeria. Believe me, I'm not downgrading my country, I just have to be honest with you. So the question of the day is "How can I boost my internet connection and downloading speed?".

Before I proceed, you can always subscribe to my Telegram channel for Latest updates and tips — @GeeksnGuide

Yeah! You can actually increase your internet connection/downloading speed —make it surf at high speed. It is kind of easy, all we need is to combine both mobile data and Wi-Fi connected to an Hotspot. This is what I called double attack.
If you noticed as a normal android user, it is not possible to use both wifi and mobile data for internet access. You can either user a mobile data or wifi connected to an hotspot for internet access. So, in this post I will be sharing with you a simple trick to combine wifi and mobile data for maximum internet access.

Use Both Wi-Fi and Mobile Data To Boost Internet Speed

In this method, I will have to introduce you to a commercial android app which does not require root access. The apps simple functionality is to help you to utilize the packet data and WiFi at the same time. So without wasting any more time, we will make use of an android app called Speedify Bonding VPN.

1) Download Speedify app from Google Play Store or from Apple store for iPhone users

2) Turn on your mobile data and WiFi connection as both the connections will be used to increase the internet speed.

3) Now launch the Speedify app

4) Once it gets connected to both, it will enable the mobile data and WiFi icons.

Read how you can boost your downloads speed on my blog — http://www.geeksnguide.com/2018/10/how-To-boost-smartphone-internet-access.html
Re: How To Use Both Wi-fi And Mobile Data To Boost Internet Speed by hisgrace090: 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
Hope it'll work because its going to be of great help to we over here.
Re: How To Use Both Wi-fi And Mobile Data To Boost Internet Speed by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
The permanent solution to poor signal is found here: https://www.questechie.com/2018/07/4g-wireless-cell-phone-signal-solved.html
Re: How To Use Both Wi-fi And Mobile Data To Boost Internet Speed by sirqeeboi(m): 4:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
Day why I love Samsung s5..I do use mobile data and WiFi internet same
Buh with d phone am using just to print on my phone while browsing I have to off mobile data b4 I can on wifi to connect to the printer ..

It piss me off with things I can with my s5 then are now what thses other brand phone are using to draw customers..
It just like he** when you Ave used Samsung b4 and now using other brand.
undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Phone Was Stolen / Tecno Pouvour La6 Challenge. / Huawei Faces Another Blow As ARM Quits Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.