Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

My Phone Was Stolen - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Was Stolen (716 Views)

Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message / Signs Your Phone Was Hacked / 4 Clear Signs Your Phone Was Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Phone Was Stolen by Mizik(m): 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
Good day Nairalanders.
I want to apologise to those who have and are yet to place thier jumia orders through me as my phone was stolen from me on saturday evening So i wont be able to make any order for now.
And any one who has any complaint should make the complain here please.
I wiped my phone b4 it was stolen but if anybody knows how if its possible to track it please tell me o.
Re: My Phone Was Stolen by KINGJAJA888(m): 8:00am On Nov 16, 2018
Eyaaa SORRY.. tongue
Re: My Phone Was Stolen by cbrezy(m): 8:14am On Nov 16, 2018
Mizik:
Good day Nairalanders.
I want to apologise to those who have and are yet to place thier jumia orders through me as my phone was stolen from me on saturday evening So i wont be able to make any order for now.
I wiped my phone b4 it was stolen but if anybody knows how if its possible to track it please tell me o.

Go to Facebook check @LNEmobile

or fb.com/LNEmobile
Re: My Phone Was Stolen by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2018
Mizik:
Good day Nairalanders.

You dreamt about losing it? Lolz

1 Like

Re: My Phone Was Stolen by Mizik(m): 10:00am On Nov 16, 2018
lordskid:

You dreamt about losing it? Lolz
No i was able to reset it b4 they took it
Re: My Phone Was Stolen by AlexGuan: 4:55am On Dec 12, 2018
Google can quickly help you track your phone at any time you lose your phone. After you lose your cellphone go to your laptop or friend's phone and sign in to your Google account, you will be able to locate its last location. After you get the location, you can decide to lock the home screen and erase data if you think somebody has stolen your phone. The most important thing is to activate your phone finder on Google before it gets lost; otherwise, you won't be able to trace your phone.
https://www.samsung-messages-backup.com/resources/track-android-phone.html

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Triple Data Offer Get 4.5gb For 1,000 Naira / How's The Samsung Galaxy J6? Does It Support Glo 4g? / Umidigi One A Month Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.