Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:45 AM

Church Wahala - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Church Wahala (766 Views)

Tecno WX3P Memory Card Wahala / Roll It, Action: Oma Nnadi Vs Chinenye Nnebe (husband Wahala) / 'wahala' Trivia! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Wahala by neonly: 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
Join Four square like 5 years now really nice church
My question is now is it right
1. U are in distress you go and meet the pastor and he said he can't help you except you pay tithe
2.it is right for you to sit down later a husband and wife come and sit beside you then you are just in between them mind you you were Der 1st only for some body to come and whisper to the husband why are you allowing some one to divide you not knowing you speak yoruba very well
Well me I have made up my mind not to go Der again to avoid
Am not telling my family to leave but they can make Der own choice
It Really sad how church were you are supposed to be the same is now reduce to nothing less
God bless has u read
Advice pls
Re: Church Wahala by tripplephi: 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
WOW.... this is why i really cant cope with Nigerian churches... HOW COME YOU CLAIM TO BE A CHRISTIAN and a member of a solid church like FOURSQUARE and you have not read your bible enough to know that NO CHURCH IS PERFECT... NONE!!!

Do you even listen to the message or you went there for COMFORT rather than for GOD?

So the devil made you remember what someone said in YORUBA MORE THAN WHAT GOD'S WORD WAS SAYING FROM THE PULPIT.... chai na wa for u o

People always expect GOD LEVEL PERFECTION from PASTORS hence they are criticized ruthlessly. So your pastor told you to pay your tithe then you took offence? Its sad, I feel sorry for you.

See lemme help you, the GREAT COMMISSION in Matthew 28 CLEARLY says that JESUS TOLD THEM TO GO INTO THE WORLD TO MAKE DISCIPLES (not CHURCH GOERS)...... you decide NOT to go to a church because of how you were treated ....lol... WHO IS AT LOSS? the church or you?

YET
if you went to a shrine AND the servants there were RUDE to you, you wouldn't mind....
if you went to a PROPHETIC/SEER/MIRACLE SHARP SHARP church and the prophet gave you accurate prophecies and worked wonders for you then you experienced what you claim to experience sitting inbetween a couple... NOTHING WILL MAKE YOU DECIDE TO LEAVE....

Just as there are FAKE PASTORS so also there are FAKE MEMBERS o so pls do not be among them.

YOUR GOING TO CHURCH IS STRICTLY AND FIRSTLY for GOD and not MAN. whether you tithe or you do not tithe GOD WILL BLESS YOU and GOD DOES NOT CONSULT YOUR PASTOR OR PROPHET BEFORE BLESSING YOU.

I hope this correction helps you. Check your heart and discover if there is offence in you and repent.

neonly:
Join Four square like 5 years now really nice church
My question is now is it right
1. U are in distress you go and meet the pastor and he said he can't help you except you pay tithe
2.it is right for you to sit down later a husband and wife come and sit beside you then you are just in between them mind you you were Der 1st only for some body to come and whisper to the husband why are you allowing some one to divide you not knowing you speak yoruba very well
Well me I have made up my mind not to go Der again to avoid
Am not telling my family to leave but they can make Der own choice
It Really sad how church were you are supposed to be the same is now reduce to nothing less
God bless has u read
Advice pls

2 Likes

Re: Church Wahala by neonly: 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
tripplephi:
WOW.... this is why i really cant cope with Nigerian churches... HOW COME YOU CLAIM TO BE A CHRISTIAN and a member of a solid church like FOURSQUARE and you have not read your bible enough to know that NO CHURCH IS PERFECT... NONE!!!

Do you even listen to the message or you went there for COMFORT rather than for GOD?

So the devil made you remember what someone said in YORUBA MORE THAN WHAT GOD'S WORD WAS SAYING FROM THE PULPIT.... chai na wa for u o

People always expect GOD LEVEL PERFECTION from PASTORS hence they are criticized ruthlessly. So your pastor told you to pay your tithe then you took offence? Its sad, I feel sorry for you.

See lemme help you, the GREAT COMMISSION in Matthew 28 CLEARLY says that JESUS TOLD THEM TO GO INTO THE WORLD TO MAKE DISCIPLES (not CHURCH GOERS)...... you decide NOT to go to a church because of how you were treated ....lol... WHO IS AT LOSS? the church or you?

YET
if you went to a shrine AND the servants there were RUDE to you, you wouldn't mind....
if you went to a PROPHETIC/SEER/MIRACLE SHARP SHARP church and the prophet gave you accurate prophecies and worked wonders for you then you experienced what you claim to experience sitting inbetween a couple... NOTHING WILL MAKE YOU DECIDE TO LEAVE....

Just as there are FAKE PASTORS so also there are FAKE MEMBERS o so pls do not be among them.

YOUR GOING TO CHURCH IS STRICTLY AND FIRSTLY for GOD and not MAN. whether you tithe or you do not tithe GOD WILL BLESS YOU and GOD DOES NOT CONSULT YOUR PASTOR OR PROPHET BEFORE BLESSING YOU.

I hope this correction helps you. Check your heart and discover if there is offence in you and repent.

Well said my bro but honestly my heart isn't with the particular church again
Church is to me suppose to be a safe haven were u are safe and one not a place to start showing class and level my family's are Der but no offense abt any issues
But personally I want try another church I pray God help me out thks
To be my heart is just no longer der
Re: Church Wahala by tripplephi: 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
brother, you are already in OFFENCE.

OFFENCE IS WORSE THAN ANY OTHER SIN because it does not show OUTWARDLY

I understand you but it is sad o.... JOHN 6 SHOWS HOW 70 DISCIPLES LEFT JESUS BECAUSE OF WHAT HE WAS TEACHING AND HOW HE BEHAVED..... see the only church you can join are churches that can COVER UP ALOT and deceive you with FUN AND MIRACLES.

BY THE WAY... who told you and where in the BIBLE is it said that CHURCH is a place that is SAFE? LOL.... in the bible PEOPLE DIED SEVERAL TIMES EVEN IN CHURCH...

CHURCH IS A FAMILY OF GOD.... and in family our differences keep us together and not tear us apart... but it all boils down to your personal relationship with God sha, no one can force you.... there is no FOURSQUARE or RCCG or LIVINGFAITH or EMBASSY in heaven.... only those that JESUS IS NOT ASHAMED OF.

IF GOD'S WORD DOES NOT AFFECT YOU IN A CHURCH then you can go to another church. serving God is NOT A FEELING.... you didn't feel like being born again.... SERVING GOD ALSO SHOULD NEVER BE AFFECTED BY ANYONE'S OPINION OR ATTITUDE TOWARDS YOU.

I WISH YOU WELL BRO.

neonly:

Well said my bro but honestly my heart isn't with the particular church again
Church is to me suppose to be a safe haven were u are safe and one not a place to start showing class and level my family's are Der but no offense abt any issues
But personally I want try another church I pray God help me out thks
To be my heart is just no longer der
Re: Church Wahala by neonly: 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
tripplephi:
brother, you are already in OFFENCE.

OFFENCE IS WORSE THAN ANY OTHER SIN because it does not show OUTWARDLY

I understand you but it is sad o.... JOHN 6 SHOWS HOW 70 DISCIPLES LEFT JESUS BECAUSE OF WHAT HE WAS TEACHING AND HOW HE BEHAVED..... see the only church you can join are churches that can COVER UP ALOT and deceive you with FUN AND MIRACLES.

BY THE WAY... who told you and where in the BIBLE is it said that CHURCH is a place that is SAFE? LOL.... in the bible PEOPLE DIED SEVERAL TIMES EVEN IN CHURCH...

CHURCH IS A FAMILY OF GOD.... and in family our differences keep us together and not tear us apart... but it all boils down to your personal relationship with God sha, no one can force you.... there is no FOURSQUARE or RCCG or LIVINGFAITH or EMBASSY in heaven.... only those that JESUS IS NOT ASHAMED OF.

IF GOD'S WORD DOES NOT AFFECT YOU IN A CHURCH then you can go to another church. serving God is NOT A FEELING.... you didn't feel like being born again.... SERVING GOD ALSO SHOULD NEVER BE AFFECTED BY ANYONE'S OPINION OR ATTITUDE TOWARDS YOU.

I WISH YOU WELL BRO.

Thks but I think u are a pastor in foursquare or otherwise
Church is a safe haven bro dat why pple lay Der live for d Der belief
I pray God led me sha but honestly my heart is not Der again
Thks for yur time really appreciated God bless u

(1) (Reply)

How To Retrieve Your National ID Card Using NIMC Mobile Identity App / [mp3 Download] Davido – Fem! / Top 5 Online News Aggregators In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.