Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Have You Heard Or Seen This!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Heard Or Seen This!!! (249 Views)

Macro Network.... Have You Heard Of It? / I Don't Think You Have Seen This Type Of Wrist Watch Before / Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard Or Seen This!!! by Hitback2back: 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
Virtually everyone on this site or other web platforms recharges and do all sort of subscription.... Have you taken time to see how much money you used in 6months for data... Someone is scratching his/her... Well here comes an opportunity to recover from all those loses... Remember we can't do advert here so I will respect this Noble site and redirect you to our WhatsApp platform... 08134801337. All you need to do is send me hi as a message and you will be added to the business platform. Thanks and do have a lovely day ahead

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Petrol Tanker On Fire Along Deidei-zuba Expressway, Abuja / Bitbegin 35million Naira Giveaway / Five Tips For Shopping During Black Friday 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.