Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) (44757 Views)

Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid / Sexy Nollywood Actress Koko Pat Flaunt Hot Legs In New Shoot(photos) / Adekunle Gold’s Mother: "Simi Is Such A Cool, Caring And Amazing Girl” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
When they are making money, when the money is not there, they will add you as part of the problem.

Seems you are only dating the rich types or hardworking type. Date the lazy ones and come back to tell us what you think.

In between am igbo and hold no diss for our men.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Iio: 4:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
Undiluted truth

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Rstc: 4:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
Nigerians don't agree on much.

But if there is anything Nigerian women agree on, it is the title above .

Ain't got no rival, mhen.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by gssdobi: 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
So,for those calling ibo men ipobpigs,they are dirty so that their wives and children can eat.
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Lordofthewest(m): 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
The insecure mindset yeebhoes have is really telling on them that why they are always competing with themselves even when yoruba no send them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by carrascocity(f): 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

This old ugly hoe too dey talk grin SMH

You are very ugly. You look dirty too. I doubt if any reasonable man will want to have something serious to do with your type. Some low class men can still manage to fvck you sha undecided

Thanks a lot fine man
NL HAS MADE US ALL EQUAL BUH NO P
I SWALLOW THE INSULTS SHAA

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
Rstc:

Whatever you say.

Won't change the fact that the best women in ijaw land will give anything for an igbo man.

Who wants a lazy drunkard?
LMAO you are over your head. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Wesey112: 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
fancyhandsome:
Nigerian commercial model cum Actress, Koko pat have made bold claim about dating Nigerian men from various tribes.

The Calabar actress recently took to her insta-story to share her view and her encounter with igbo guys which she claim are the best.

My view about Dating a typical Nigerian guy.
Yoruba guys will prefer to look good and end up starving their woman. Hausa guys are totally out of the picture. I want a man that will be obsessed about me and can go extra length to bring food on the table not the one that will be struggling fashion sense with me.

Trust me, Igbo guys are good in everything and can satisfy their woman. They will even look extremely dirty just to make sure their wife is happy .The little encounter have had with few have made me justify this assertion.

http://modelsnaija.com/igbo-guys-are-caring-and-romantic-unlike-other-tribes__koko-pat/
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by otherway: 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
tossie101:

Are u pained?
Pained kpwa..

I be igbo guy FYI but I will never take her type serious. Any igbo guy who looks impoverished cos he wants his woman to look good is suffering from low self esteem

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by ItsTutsi(m): 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
zamfara state
mazimee:
Say it Louder for the people at back to hear you.

Where are you from again?
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Princedapace(m): 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
lol
Igbo guys dey try. Though they arent too fashionable but when it comes to taking care of their women, they are really good. They value family so much and can do anything for family.

Me dey spoil my woman. Her mom had to confess that Igbo men are superb, lol..

Any ways, if u would like to learn a competitive skill, and learn freelancing, check my profile and read my thread on how I make money online as a freelancer.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by tossie101(f): 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
otherway:

Pained kpwa..

I be igbo guy FYI but I will never take her type serious. Any igbo guy who looks impoverished cos he wants his woman to look good is suffering from low self esteem

Lol igbo indeed. > grin
"Pained kpwa" grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by greggng: 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
Even my lecturer who is a Yoruba man confirmed that statement. Igbo men have no rival when it comes to taking care of their wives....that's why they call them oriaku m ....that means the one that eats my wealth ....you may add stew

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Made4naijablog: 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
if Igbo men are such great lovers,how come Igbo women are running away from them ?

Because dey are too caring cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by awoluyi(m): 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
The Sampler has spoken.
What a wonderful research finding.
O mase o!

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by tossie101(f): 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
Princedapace:
lol
Igbo guys dey try. Though they arent too fashionable but when it comes to taking care of their women, they are really good. They value family so much and can do anything for family.

Me dey spoil my woman. Her mom had to confess that Igbo men are superb, lol..

Any ways, if u would like to learn a competitive skill, and learn freelancing, check my profile and read my thread on how I make money online as a freelancer.

That's good
Where is ur woman from?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
smiley
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
Made4naijablog:

Because dey are too caring cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by tunary(m): 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
rastaLivity:
make una leave Yoruba alone nah, which kain wahAla be dis
Leave them make them dey talk nonsense for there
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by musicwriter(m): 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
Each time you hear South African women or Kenyan women saying they love Nigerian men, they're actually testifying to the same thing because those men are most likely always Igbos. So, it's true.

In Igbo land, a man, especially if he is the first son is supposed to assume the role of the breadwinner from age 30's. So, we begin early knowing what needs are like and how to meet them. My mom "wested" when I was about 29, and from that age I began living with my juniors and proving for everyone until they became adults. Experience has taught me how to care for someone. This's why women would find Igbo men caring.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Olumeme: 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
Hausas are the most caring, by a mile.
Igbos are trying, they even look dirty beside their wives, only that yoruba guys still bleep those igbos wives.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by enemyofprogress: 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by IkpuMmadu: 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
Na them dey rush us ...we know all these while....why do you think they are called Yoruba demons? They look good with sweet mouth and dìck that is all

Forget responsibilities ..you end up on your own

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by goaldynman(m): 4:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
[s]God forbid no sane ijaw woman, will marry an Igbo man if you don't know lipsrsealed you guys are criminals [/s]lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You are a skull miner from south.waste!

No Ijaw man will carry such hatred and wickedness against an Igbo man!!

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by carrascocity(f): 4:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

You are very ugly. You look dirty too. I doubt if any reasonable man will want to have something serious to do with your type. Some low class men can still manage to fvck you sha undecided

You are cursed from today that you will never get OLD
MARK MY WORDS

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by IkpuMmadu: 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
Olumeme:
Igbos are trying, they even look dirty beside their wives, only that yoruba guys still bleep those igbos wives.

So are you saying that Yoruba guys have no royalty, loyalty and decency and they go around fùcking people's wives . Thank lord that you have confirmed this saying all these while

That's a good one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Adesolomon2014(m): 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
Yes, they are until em use u do ritual. cheesy
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by IkpuMmadu: 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
God forbid no sane ijaw woman, will marry an Igbo man if you don't know lipsrsealed you guys are criminals lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yet omoni married oboli from Anambra! Is she insane and Jonathan married patience

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Lothario(m): 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
Olumeme:

Where is the glory in sleeping with someone else's wife.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Adesolomon2014(m): 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Haba, u too too wicked!
How can u stil be this wicked cheesy
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by lastclaire4(f): 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
derrydinny:
This one is saying shit, Hausa guys take care and spend big on their women especially the rich ones, even the poor ones still use their resources on girls

Yoruba guys don't care, they will dump you if you ask for too much, Igbo guys will take care of you if you can fucckk and ready to marry

Hausa Muslims not the Christians.
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
post=72482976:
Yeeeesss, they are.

We can testify to that!

"We"? Are you a woman?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Mosun Filani Vs. Funke Akindele - Who Is More Beautiful / E-money Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Juliet (photos) / Grace Atinuke-Oyelude, First "Miss Nigeria" Beauty Queen At 84

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.