Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,169 members, 7,864,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

Kanu Pose With Guns After Broadcast VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Pose With Guns After Broadcast VIDEO (6526 Views)

How Villagers Hid Guns After We Killed Terrorists – Defence Chief / Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Pose With Guns After Broadcast VIDEO by Donelli: 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2018
BiafrodExposed

I was expecting something concrete only to watch a preview of IPOB facebook page with you screaming like an uncivilized human.

If you really want to make a name for yourself, try giving us exclusives on classified insider information on the so called biafrod you claim to expose. If that's too hard you should dedicate your excess time to more useful ventures like community service or other volunteer work.

It's probably none of my business but think of your family and relatives who'll be feeling embarrassed by your uncouth display of silliness on the internet space.
Re: Kanu Pose With Guns After Broadcast VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
Donelli:
BiafrodExposed

I was expecting something concrete only to watch a preview of IPOB facebook page with you screaming like an uncivilized human.

If you really want to make a name for yourself, try giving us exclusives on classified insider information on the so called biafrod you claim to expose. If that's too hard you should dedicate your excess time to more useful ventures like community service or other volunteer work.

It's probably none of my business but think of your family and relatives who'll be feeling embarrassed by your uncouth display of silliness on the internet space.

Oga youre an ipob
Re: Kanu Pose With Guns After Broadcast VIDEO by Donelli: 12:52pm On Oct 29, 2018
BiafrodExposed:

Oga youre an ipob

Okay.

However, like I said earlier, put more effort so you'll at least do a better job at educating us on the IPOB fraud. I like gaining new information and I enjoy learning from others but this compilation of yours is a disgrace to investigative journalism.

That's all I needed to point out to you.
Re: Kanu Pose With Guns After Broadcast VIDEO by Arthurity1(m): 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2018
This man has gone mad
Re: Kanu Pose With Guns After Broadcast VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 10:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
Donelli:

Okay.

However, like I said earlier, put more effort so you'll at least do a better job at educating us on the IPOB fraud. I like gaining new information and I enjoy learning from others but this compilation of yours is a disgrace to investigative journalism.

That's all I needed to point out to you.

oga u are IPOB and anything I point out you'll pretend. firstly I made an exposure how IPOB lied on their newspapers and Facebook that they had 60 million downloads in 12 hours. I exposed the lie. I went to google play showed the whole downloads, went to monitor the traffic of their site. showed their live viewers 5k on Fb. biafrans don't even have up to 2 million members on their Fb group since 2014 - now but they lied they had 60 million downloads. I showed website traffic.

but as an IPOB all these points don't matter to u
Re: Kanu Pose With Guns After Broadcast VIDEO by Donelli: 7:20am On Oct 30, 2018
BiafrodExposed:

oga u are IPOB and anything I point out you'll pretend. firstly I made an exposure how IPOB lied on their newspapers and Facebook that they had 60 million downloads in 12 hours. I exposed the lie. I went to google play showed the whole downloads, went to monitor the traffic of their site. showed their live viewers 5k on Fb. biafrans don't even have up to 2 million members on their Fb group since 2014 - now but they lied they had 60 million downloads. I showed website traffic.

but as an IPOB all these points don't matter to u

I wonder why you keep re-emphasizing that I'm IPOB, I don't see the need to deny or agree. It's besides the point since I'm already aware people resort to name-calling when put on the spot.

I'll keep drumming it into your thick skull, peradventure it will sink in and touch grey matter (if any), that investigations are done by accumulating useful facts and presenting them in an organized and we'll written (or prepared) article (or audio/video) such that the audience and/or readers will see for themselves, the issues raised.

So far it has been tantrums and running around in a desperate attempt to gain a few coins from the current rave, so cheaply that many have already seen through your charade and have dismissed your show of shame with a wave of hand.

I, on the other hand, like to engage people with an intent to understanding different perspectives but so far it's crystal clear I am wasting my time. Obviously you lack substance to offer apart from telling us what is already irrelevant and debatable public knowledge.

Now let me educate you a bit. Prior to this whole saga, most people had no idea of the existence of Nnamdi Kanu. Some others knew nothing more about IPOB except as a group of flag-carrying, jobless(?) individuals with a tall dream. However, this government has played into the hands of the young man who, having followed the episode for a while, I can infer has intelligently taunted the presidency into helping Biafra gain international attention, and as it is, the attention grows by the day.

It amuses me when your likes, try to concoct laughable and inconsequential data with a view to sounding intelligent or seem relevant. This drama has gone international, and on the international scene nobody will be asking if the number of downloads was 60million or the number of members on the facebook page is 5000.

Unlike you, I gather perspectives and analyse information to a reasonable conclusion, and when I can't, I seek out more information.

I give you a poser...
If Nnamdi Kanu is representing a Biafra fraud like you claim, why then was he even interviewed on state TV in Israel? Unless you want to tell me you're more grounded in secret intelligence that Israel.

I ask other questions but just treat this one.
Re: Kanu Pose With Guns After Broadcast VIDEO by AskProf: 11:25am On Nov 01, 2018
chiagozien:
if you dont take time,what happened to ipobexposed will happen to you.

Continue with your lies .

Whom do you think he is?
Re: Kanu Pose With Guns After Broadcast VIDEO by neezar: 11:29am On Nov 01, 2018
chiagozien:
if you dont take time,what happened to ipobexposed will happen to you.

Continue with your lies .
He's the same person

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Meets And Thanks Woman That Released Song For Him / Before You Blame Anyone For The Gunshots In Aso Rock, Read What Truly Happened / Breaking News: Sunday Igboho Resurfaces In Germany After Disappearing 2 Wks Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.