Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,025 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Steps To Publishing A Book - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Steps To Publishing A Book (271 Views)

How To Make Money Publishing On Amazon KDP Without Having A Writing Experience / Dangote Reveals Steps To Success In Business / Easy Steps To Make 50k Or More Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Publishing A Book by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
Goodday. I must say I'm very glad to share this knowledge with the world as I have had personal experiences when publishing my own books.
The steps to making your new book successful is as follows:

1) Audience: this is the most important thing in book publishing but funny enough, many don't know this until they have published their work and until they realize that their book is not selling as they expect.
Before you think of the ideas to write in your book, before you even open a Microsoft document to begin typing, you need an audience.
Audience are the group of people that are within your reach, or people you control a part of their interest.
For example, if you write a novel and you're a lecturer in a university, your students are your audience.
If you're a pastor and you have written a spiritual book, your congregation are your audience etc.

Audience are the group of people that you first market your book to and those people are mostly ready to buy your book.
I remember writing my first book without an audience. The book resulted in no sale in almost a year. I wondered why my book wasn't selling like others. I took time before I later realized that selling a book requires an audience.
You will obviously want people than those from your book launch to buy your book. So making sure you have an audience is the first step to make your book successful.

2) now you can think of the IDEAS to write in your book etc. Also make sure you write a good book that will draw PEOPLE'S attention. Get an editor to edit your work, publish with a good publisher and your good to go. And always remember your first step is having an audience
I have books on Amazon one of which is titled ANASUS. an interesting novel for all. While checking out anasus, also check my other books.

Goodluck with publishing your book.

(1) (Reply)

Cryptocurrency Investment: Smart Contract Crypto Earnings FORSAGE / Market Square Collection / The Problem Is Not Your Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.