Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Check Out This Update By A Graduate After Her Last Paper - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check Out This Update By A Graduate After Her Last Paper (1068 Views)

Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) / Is A 2.2 A Bad Grade For A Graduate? / Sociology Department Produced The First "FIRST CLASS" GRADUATE After 33 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Update By A Graduate After Her Last Paper by eDoctorr(m): 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
Most Nigerian youths find it so difficult to ask of what they are not sure of, but they tend to make use of words they hear, see or being use by people without bordering to know the meaning and correct spelling of such words.
Check out this girl's update.

I guess she meant Certified and not satisfied.

Lolzzzz.

Re: Check Out This Update By A Graduate After Her Last Paper by cooldipo(m): 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
I use my dictionary daily yet I still get caught out occasionally.....

No be by grammar jare

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Update By A Graduate After Her Last Paper by eDoctorr(m): 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
But this is too obvious. It would definitely caught the attention of ppl.
Re: Check Out This Update By A Graduate After Her Last Paper by Drbike: 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
It's not wrong, it's you that is thinking too much. She's now satisfied with her level of achievement by her partaking in the graduation jamboree. You may think she should have written certified but you are not in her mind.
She's now satisfied as a graduate of statistics, so far graduating means success and achievement to her, you are the one wrong.

Now what have you gained if she's not your enemy?

5 Likes

Re: Check Out This Update By A Graduate After Her Last Paper by chival(f): 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
eDoctorr:
Most Nigerian youths find it so difficult to ask of what they are not sure of, but they tend to make use of words they hear, see or being use by people without bordering to know the meaning and correct spelling of such words.
Check out this girl's update.

I guess she meant Certified and not satisfied.

Lolzzzz.

You my dear, are just as guilty. It's bothering not bordering. But we all learn everyday. wink

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Update By A Graduate After Her Last Paper by Xsem(m): 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
eDoctorr:

Definitely caught or catch

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Update By A Graduate After Her Last Paper by MVLOX(m): 5:32am On Oct 29, 2018
lemme jejely park my car here and be observing jare
Re: Check Out This Update By A Graduate After Her Last Paper by abdulhadi101(m): 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
People cannot play with words again.... The statement is correct

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Update By A Graduate After Her Last Paper by blank(f): 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2018
Seems like she was aiming for an alliteration.
Re: Check Out This Update By A Graduate After Her Last Paper by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
eDoctorr:

you guys and una palaver.English is just a language like Igbo, Yoruba etc. You carrying her matter for head also suck at English. Which one is *it would definitely caught the attention of ppl*
Oga,go pack well ooo.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Update: When Will ASUU Resume / Fce- Abeokuta Acceptance Fee / Two Siblings Breaks 26 Years Uniabuja Computer Science Record - Bags First Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.