Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

'i Want My Blood Back!' Says Boyfriend - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 'i Want My Blood Back!' Says Boyfriend (13324 Views)

I Want My Live To Be Like That Of A Television / I Want My Kidney, Or No Divorce / I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: 'i Want My Blood Back!' Says Boyfriend by cynthoney(f): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2010
r u blushing? ewwwww,u kiss?
u already told me.
my mum is really mad with u 4 tellin me such
u can spare d rest 4 studio,i hear he likes d gory aspect of everything grin
Re: 'i Want My Blood Back!' Says Boyfriend by TeeJay6(m): 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2010
grin grin grin, honestly i dont do material gift for my girl because i believe i cannot put a price on her value/worth to me, so why try?
Re: 'i Want My Blood Back!' Says Boyfriend by cynthoney(f): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2010
d fact u dont try,ll make her go wen d time is ripe.
guy,every girl nids to look good,so if u dont gv her material gifts,its better u trip her off her clothes and leave her to walk around naked.
Re: 'i Want My Blood Back!' Says Boyfriend by TeeJay6(m): 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2010
i dont agree, for starters i dont go out with deadbroke girls who rely on their men for basic things as such; the focus of our relationship is love and with that comes mutual giving, one that must voluntary and unconditional,
so that if or when thigs go pear-shaped there wont be the need to demand a return or refund of any sort
Re: 'i Want My Blood Back!' Says Boyfriend by clemcykul(f): 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2010
dis is how to identify stingy men, lol
cynthoney come to me and receive all da material gifts uve ever yearned for, forget the poor guy

am da answer to ur prayer wink grin
Re: 'i Want My Blood Back!' Says Boyfriend by TeeJay6(m): 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2010
clemcykul:

cynthoney come to me and receive all da material gifts uve ever yearned for, forget the poor guy

am da answer to your prayer wink grin
ok you give her the money, i will give her the loving
Re: 'i Want My Blood Back!' Says Boyfriend by cynthoney(f): 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2010
Tee_Jay:

i dont agree, for starters i dont go out with deadbroke girls who rely on their men for basic things as such; the focus of our relationship is love and with that comes mutual giving, one that must voluntary and unconditional,
so that if or when thigs go pear-shaped there wont be the need to demand a return or refund of any sort
i can c dis guy is broke as a person and very stingy wit d little one he has

TJ,i wont be surprised to c ur name on vanguard asking 4sugar mummies

u r d type dat love women spending on u,i can c dat.

clemcykul:

am da answer to your prayer wink grin
i would hv gladly accepted you but im sorry, i dnt date bodyguards,no matter hw rich they r, specially the one guarding STUDIO, ewwwwww
sorry cheesy wink cheesy
Re: 'i Want My Blood Back!' Says Boyfriend by EfemenaXY: 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2010
is this 2 for the price of 1 ??

or 1 for the price of 2 ??   embarassed embarassed

**TJ na medical student**
Re: 'i Want My Blood Back!' Says Boyfriend by clemcykul(f): 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2010
@cyntlove

am nobodys bodyguard ok cool

, i work wiff Cbn,
i own a villa in paris,
i have a private jet and cruise ship

studio's is my butler, so have no fear ure dealing wiff a prince kiss wink
Re: 'i Want My Blood Back!' Says Boyfriend by EfemenaXY: 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2010
how can Studio be your butler if he's my houseboy??

he's just made me the tastiest pounded yam & egusi soup I ever tasted!!
Re: 'i Want My Blood Back!' Says Boyfriend by clemcykul(f): 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2010
lol i give him time to do other menial jobs , he is juts too greedy
Re: 'i Want My Blood Back!' Says Boyfriend by TeeJay6(m): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2010
me! sugarmummy? lai lai, the tot alone is enuf to make me retch, ewwwwwwwwww  and for the record i aint a broke guy, so just because i prioritise love over material things shouldnt be construed as being tight-fisted.
Re: 'i Want My Blood Back!' Says Boyfriend by TeeJay6(m): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2010
Efemena_xy:

how can Studio be your butler if he's my houseboy??

he's just made me the tastiest pounded yam & egusi soup I ever tasted!!
i hope u said the Grace before eating that food, 'cos the guy blabbed that he's on a mission with you so i wont be surprised if the meal is "jazzed" with original benin stuff
Re: 'i Want My Blood Back!' Says Boyfriend by cynthoney(f): 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2010
Clems,i no trust u wen it gets 2d issues of studio
come 2tink of it,has he retired or wat,hvnt percieve his nasty smell since
EFE,u dey try oh, i wont dare take a cup of water from him not talk of pounded yam!!!
sack him immediately,he can poison clems 4 all i kia but not u!!!
Re: 'i Want My Blood Back!' Says Boyfriend by cynthoney(f): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2010
Tee_Jay:

me! sugarmummy? lai lai, the tot alone is enuf to make me retch, ewwwwwwwwww and for the record i aint a broke guy, so just because i prioritise love over material things shouldnt be construed as being tight-fisted.

story story story,only broke guys talk like u
Re: 'i Want My Blood Back!' Says Boyfriend by clemcykul(f): 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2010
lol sport on . , , . ,
Re: 'i Want My Blood Back!' Says Boyfriend by TeeJay6(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2010
only long throat girls call guys who refuse to indulge them broke wink
Re: 'i Want My Blood Back!' Says Boyfriend by clemcykul(f): 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2010
tee-jay come lemme teach u how to keep ur girl, . . , , ,

stop been stingy nd spend da 4ckn money!
Re: 'i Want My Blood Back!' Says Boyfriend by EfemenaXY: 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2010
Tee_Jay:

i hope u said the Grace before eating that food, 'cos the guy blabbed that he's on a mission with you so i wont be surprised if the meal is "jazzed" with original benin stuff

It's every houseboy's ultimate dream to try (and I mean unsuccessfully try) and increase their levels with their madam - but no worries, I always say grace b/4 eating  cheesy cheesy

cynthoney:

Clems,i no trust u wen it gets 2d issues of studio
come 2tink of it,has he retired or wat,hvnt percieve his nasty smell since
EFE,u dey try oh, i wont dare take a cup of water from him not talk of pounded yam!!!
sack him immediately,he can poison clems 4 all i kia but not u!!!

Jeez!! but he looks like an angel   shocked  shocked  shocked - and he's soooo good at massaging my feet when I get back from work!! undecided  undecided  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed

Men, I'll bear yours and TJ's warning in mind  

Clems angry  angry  angry na u recommend Studio to me - can I get my money back pls??
Re: 'i Want My Blood Back!' Says Boyfriend by TeeJay6(m): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2010
clemcykul:

tee-jay come lemme teach u how to keep your girl, . . , , ,

stop been stingy nd spend da 4ckn money!
only insecure guys use money to "keep" girls, sharp guys like us have more effective ways of holding on to our girls. And for the record I dont have any problem whatsoever in keeping hold of my girl, cheesy
Re: 'i Want My Blood Back!' Says Boyfriend by TeeJay6(m): 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2010
Efemena_xy:

It's every houseboy's ultimate dream to try (and I mean unsuccessfully try) and increase their levels with their madam - but no worries, I always say grace b/4 eating cheesy cheesy

Jeez!! but he looks like an angel shocked shocked shocked - and he's soooo good at massaging my feet when I get back from work!! undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

if its the massaging you are worried about, I can equally provide a good service albeit for a brief period
Re: 'i Want My Blood Back!' Says Boyfriend by EfemenaXY: 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2010
Lol!

erm. . .how brief a period TJ?? smiley
Re: 'i Want My Blood Back!' Says Boyfriend by TeeJay6(m): 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2010
cheesy cheesy well only till autumn, then you'll have to find a more permanent relacement
Re: 'i Want My Blood Back!' Says Boyfriend by clemcykul(f): 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2010
Efe u can sack him, i will still retain him cuss he has been faithfull to me cool

@tee-jay
stop garnishing stingyness wiff sweet words lol. a girl needs money to provide some necessities, love aint enuf at times
Re: 'i Want My Blood Back!' Says Boyfriend by EfemenaXY: 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2010
Tee_Jay:

cheesy cheesy well only till autumn, then you'll have to find a more permanent relacement

hehehe

Thanks for the offer - but I think I'll say no.

not b/cos you're not good at massaging feet - but b/cos I respect you too much for that. . .

Let Studio continue with the job - besides he needs the money to send back home to his peeps!!
Re: 'i Want My Blood Back!' Says Boyfriend by TeeJay6(m): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2010
clemcykul:

@tee-jay
stop garnishing stingyness wiff sweet words lol. a girl needs money to provide some necessities, love aint enuf at times

I agree, but must you be the one to provide for your girl's basic neccesities? but then again i guess it all depends on your choice of girls; grin grin
Re: 'i Want My Blood Back!' Says Boyfriend by clemcykul(f): 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2010
lol na u know. i pick workn class gurls wiff taste cool

i dont encourage my girl 2 spend for me
Re: 'i Want My Blood Back!' Says Boyfriend by cynthoney(f): 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2010
clemcykul:

Efe u can sack him, i will still retain him cuss he has been faithfull to me cool

@tee-jay
chop my knuckle 4 dat,u too much. leave tee jay and e yeye excuse y he no dey cater 4 e babe
tee jay,u nid a love professor to teach d gives and withholds of love
Re: 'i Want My Blood Back!' Says Boyfriend by TeeJay6(m): 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2010
clemcykul:

lol na u know. i pick workn class gurls wiff taste cool

i dont encourage my girl 2 spend for me
i thought as much, ive been to amsterdam myself, the girls are very hard working and they often taste of magic mushroom, grin grin grin But sha i heard they are not that expensive ooooooooooooo
Re: 'i Want My Blood Back!' Says Boyfriend by EfemenaXY: 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2010
Oh my gawd!! shocked shocked shocked

TJ & Clems - make una no spoil me o! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 'i Want My Blood Back!' Says Boyfriend by TeeJay6(m): 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2010
Efemena_xy:

Oh my gawd!! shocked shocked shocked

TJ & Clems - make una no spoil me o! embarassed embarassed embarassed
i guess that didnt come out well did it? When i said i've been, i meant purely on academic/business visit and in no way did I ever partake in the local delicacies embarassed
Re: 'i Want My Blood Back!' Says Boyfriend by cynthoney(f): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2010
dont rephrase it tee jay, u hv said it all!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21)

Messi Now With Bald Head / Post Your Funny Pics Here / Stand A Chance To Win 5 Naira.