Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,743 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

Jamin Talks About The Naira,lasgidi In His New Video-i'm The Future - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jamin Talks About The Naira,lasgidi In His New Video-i'm The Future (662 Views)

Yoruba Actor “SEGUN KELANI” A.k.a 9ite Rain – Lasgidi Anthem / D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label / Introducing Gidi Gang!: The Hottest Emcees Out The Heart Of Lasgidi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamin Talks About The Naira,lasgidi In His New Video-i'm The Future by Jessicablo(f): 7:07am On Jul 19, 2010
http://www.facebook.com/debola366#!/video/video.php?v=377150113357&ref=mf

dis guy is the hottest thing out there at the moment

he says " This where my roots are, this is what made me if Jay,50 etc could talk about Queens ,Brooklyn to the international world why cant I?"

SMART TALK FOR ME

(1) (Reply)

Sorry / Illwill Presents Mixtape Muzic Part Ii Ft Mischiff,g-10,cashino (ndt),teeto,etc / Micheal Jackson's New Album To Be Released On 14th Of Dec.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.