Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label (31031 Views)

D’banj Signs Olamide To DB Records / FMP: Kokomaster D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label / D'banj Signs Davido To His New Rrecord Label Def Jam Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by mukina2: 11:19am On May 19, 2012
Dapo ‘D’banj‘ Oyebanjo has signed to his new (yet unnamed) record label the fast rising pop star David ‘Davido‘ Adeleke

NET investigations confirmed the signing took place on Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at the 19-year-old’s house in Lekki after a five-man meeting involving D’banj, his manager Abisagboola ‘Bankulli’ Oluseun, Davido, his manager Asa Asika and father Deji Adeleke.

After the signing, both acts and their crew members then headed out to the weekly Industry Nite at the Oriental Hotels to celebrate. NET had earlier reported D’banj making his first ever post-Mo’Hits public appearance at the weekly gig where he gave a surprise performance with artiste of the night Ikechukwu

http://thenetng.com/2012/05/19/dbanj-signs-davido/

1 Like

Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by Oluwa4Sure: 11:24am On May 19, 2012
what kind of news do we call this one?

1 Like

Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by KINGwax(m): 11:26am On May 19, 2012
Seriously i like dbanj but davido is jes a fluke jes like olamide..he'll only eat outta d team, biliv wax
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by Nobody: 11:28am On May 19, 2012
Davido? SMH.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by KINGwax(m): 11:28am On May 19, 2012
Oluwa4Sure: what kind of news do we call this one?
call it whatever u like! Is it not a news. Even if he buys a new house, it's still a news. But when don jazzy signed tiwa, na news, when solar PERPLEXUS released an album, it was a news! U'll only hang yourself in d end for bad-belleing dbanj..

7 Likes

Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by Nobody: 11:30am On May 19, 2012
Mobolowon + Damiduro. . . . . .what a combo. cheesy grin
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by annexes: 11:30am On May 19, 2012
Which kind signing be D̶̲̥̅̊A̶̲̥̅τ̲̅ one......
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by Nobody: 11:31am On May 19, 2012
Oluwa4Sure: what kind of news do we call this one?

It's a bad news for bootlickers like you. tongue
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by Excelboi(m): 11:32am On May 19, 2012
This Dbanj wise oh.... He knows that Davido is an artiste that will stay on top the game for some years to come... Atleast Davido has gotten a reliable Record lael and not those childish HKN gang wey dem no sabi dia left from right.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by jmoore(m): 11:33am On May 19, 2012
Kanye west signs D'banj, D'banj signs Davido. Does this pattern makes sense at all?

4 Likes

Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by Dotman01(m): 11:34am On May 19, 2012
davido? Yeah, wat a great guy. I love his music

1 Like

Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by Yorisb: 11:35am On May 19, 2012
jmoore: Kanye west signs D'banj, D'banj signs Davido. Does this pattern makes sense at all?

I taya oo! grin And soon, Divido go sign Wizkid.grin

14 Likes

Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by cyril83(m): 11:35am On May 19, 2012
annexes: Which kind signing be D̶̲̥̅̊A̶̲̥̅τ̲̅ one......
...Ask google bad belle!
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by Nobody: 11:36am On May 19, 2012
jmoore: Kanye west signs D'banj, D'banj signs Davido. Does this pattern makes sense at all?

Aim for the moon.If you miss,you will fall among the stars.Davido just fall among the stars ! cheesy cool

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by wrecksfurd(m): 11:36am On May 19, 2012
D'banj is a very sharp badt guy. Nice move bro..

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by Afam4eva(m): 11:36am On May 19, 2012
Me sef dey wonder. Remember that a label in the UK supposedly signed D'Banj. Another thing i find funny is how someone can be signed to an unamed record label.

5 Likes

Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by Nobody: 11:37am On May 19, 2012
Yorisb:

Whatever. . .you can shove this crap in your black asss. angry

1 Like

Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by Afam4eva(m): 11:38am On May 19, 2012
Yorisb:

lmao
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by cyril83(m): 11:39am On May 19, 2012
kanye West signed D'banj into his record label and D'banj is signing davido into his own record label...so what part of signing u don't understand...make una leave diz d'banj guy alone abeg
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by Dotman01(m): 11:40am On May 19, 2012
whats difficult to understand in d news na? Em & dre signed 50cent, fifty signs lloyd banks, tony yayo and d rest so its nt a new thing. Quit hating and grow up.

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by Nobody: 11:40am On May 19, 2012
afam4eva:
Me sef dey wonder. Remember that a label in the UK supposedly signed D'Banj. Another thing i find funny is how someone can be signed to an unamed record label.

Scheisbe. . . .Now Davido suddenly becomes a novice simply because he associated himself with Dbanj ? Wtf;I thought somebody just signed Savage without any criticism.What is the big deal about dbanj signing davido ?

1 Like

Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by Yorisb: 11:40am On May 19, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Whatever. . .you can shove this crap in your black asss. angry

Na so e pain u reach? grin grin Are u Divido, Dbanj or their NL-Rep?

1 Like

Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by kiyosaki1(m): 11:41am On May 19, 2012
there is an African proverb which says twenty children cannot play together for twenty years, nice one ski banj obolowowon you just have to give this one to him a great coup there
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by Afam4eva(m): 11:41am On May 19, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Scheisbe. . . .Now Davido suddenly becomes a novice simply because he associated himself with Dbanj ? Wtf;I thought somebody just signed Savage with any criticism.What is the big deal about dbanj signing davido ?
How can someone who was signed by another record company be signing someone else on an unamed record label. Doesn't it sound weird to you?

1 Like

Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by Nobody: 11:43am On May 19, 2012
Yorisb:

Na so e pain u reach? grin grin Are u Divido, Dbanj or their NL-Rep?

Fu-ck me ! Are you a mavin gay rep ? Same bitterness you guys carry around in politics,in music even celebrity stuff.WTF angry

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by CuteTj(m): 11:44am On May 19, 2012
Correct decision by D'banj. Nice combination, they'll complement themselves but i fear that this whole thing will degenerate to un-necessary/un-healthy competition which may finally end up ruining their relationship.
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by Bisjosh(f): 11:44am On May 19, 2012
NICE cool

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by Dotman01(m): 11:44am On May 19, 2012
kiyosaki1: there is an African proverb which says twenty children cannot play together for twenty years, nice one ski banj obolowowon you just have to give this one to him a great coup there
u're right, its more than a coup, dat davido guy get potential no be small.
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by Nobody: 11:45am On May 19, 2012
afam4eva:
How can someone who was signed by another record company be signing someone else on an unamed record label. Doesn't it sound weird to you?

Is it the unamed record label that is your problem now or what ? Cuz you guys are sounding dunce about all thes dbanj stuff ; making it look like any action he takes is bad. tongue

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by Afam4eva(m): 11:47am On May 19, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Is it the unamed record label that is your problem now or what ? Cuz you guys are sounding dunce about all thes dbanj stuff ; making it look like any action he takes is bad. tongue
Isn't it obvious that he's trying his best to remain relevant? How come all the recent news about D'banj have been sketchy.
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by montelik(m): 11:48am On May 19, 2012
KINGwax: Seriously i like dbanj but davido is jes a fluke jes like olamide..he'll only eat outta d team, biliv wax

Olamide is not a fluke abeg. Whether you like his music or not, he at least has released a full album to good reviews.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by tchaik(m): 11:50am On May 19, 2012
www.GBAGAUN.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

THROWBACK: The Shifi, Tunde, Yemi And Lanre(STYL-plus) Musical Group / Nigeria: Top 14 Songs Of 2014 / Download Album: Naira Marley - Lord Of Lamba [ep] Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.