Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,260 members, 7,839,321 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Best Reply From Atiku To Anieze Who Drew Him On The Wall - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best Reply From Atiku To Anieze Who Drew Him On The Wall (456 Views)

"Send Me A DM", Gov. Yahaya Bello Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him On Instagram / Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait / Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Jigawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Reply From Atiku To Anieze Who Drew Him On The Wall by emma321(m): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
Dear anieze

Thank you for the art. I believe, like you, most young Nigerians want a country that allows them express themselves and succeed in whatever profession they choose.

I also hope you have permission to paint on that wall #smile

See reactions from nigerian: http://anstalk.com/best-reply-from-atiku-to-anieze-who-drew-him-on-the-wall/

Re: Best Reply From Atiku To Anieze Who Drew Him On The Wall by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
And a BBQ seller has not advertised his barbeque skills for his pay master. Ops, he is an Igbo BMC.
Re: Best Reply From Atiku To Anieze Who Drew Him On The Wall by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ordinary Buhari poster pasted on the wall , is been torn off by goats on the street .

Buhari has also been rejected by Goats .

Re: Best Reply From Atiku To Anieze Who Drew Him On The Wall by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
You can tell she is Biafrian without seeing her name, just by looking at her beautiful skin tone and smile. Beautiful people, umu chineke, direct descendants from God!
Re: Best Reply From Atiku To Anieze Who Drew Him On The Wall by ImperialYoruba: 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2018
I saw a post on this yesterday and i told my compatriates to zoom into that lady to see who she is. I told them i dont know her name but from the zoom result I know she is from East.

No other people in Nigeria adopt thieves and turn them into deity for worship. None!

Im glad i was not wrong. grin

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Fake Certificate / May The Gods Not Do To Your Life What The APC Has Done To Nigeria / President Buhari Today Delivered An Address In Paris on corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.