Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others (36179 Views)

Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim To Become First Female Police Affairs Minister / Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him / I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by engrj(m): 6:37am On Oct 29, 2018
Please Sir/Ma I'm here again for help.

Nairalanders pls help me save the life of my mother pls.

My mother Akhare Flora Olochemeuan a single mother of one, 48 years old, a staff of Ikpoba Okha Local government council Edo state Nigeria was diagnosed in April 2018 with end-stage renal disease.

Presently, she is going for renal dialysis once or twice a week as against the recommended three times a week due to fund constraint.

According to the doctors, she urgently needs a kidney transplant which can be done in India.

You can help make her dream come alive by donating to fund her transplant expenses estimated at NGN 12,000,000.
If doubt this story kindly contact her son Delight on +23480_6494-5586.

Note any amount you donate will be highly appreciated. No amount of money is too small.

Account name :AKHARE FLORA O.
Bank Name: First Bank.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 2009301003.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRE03mItY1c
Read more here

This is the link to the previous story.
https://www.nairaland.com/4443372/please-save-mothers-life-shes#66562833

https://www.nairaland.com/4610349/please-save-life
https://www.nairaland.com/4686327/nairalander-may-lose-mother-no/1#72495715

Gofundme link

https://www.gofundme.com/frgzd-please-save-a-life
Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by DTaj: 7:14am On Oct 29, 2018
The man is bitter.

He was Yobe State Governor for 8 years in Buhari's party, ANPP. Immediately after his 8-year tenure, under ANPP again, he got elected Senator, and he is currently running his 2nd term as Senator under APC; i.e. he has been enjoying government largesse for 16 consecutive years! As Governor, he appointed his wife, Khadijah Bukar Abba Ibrahim, as Commissioner during his 8-year reign! Hypocritical, nepotistic clown.

This same wife, Khadijah Bukar Abba Ibrahim, was elected a member of the Federal House of Representatives in 2011 while this clown was also elected into the Senate! This wife, was also appointed Minister of State Foreign Affairs by Buhari in 2015!

Did you know why he is bitter now? The current Governor of Yobe, Gaidam, has been elected as APC candidate for Bukar Ibrahim's seat in the Senate in 2019! He publicly endorsed the candidacy of the Governor and the media published the story with pictures.

How could a man that was Governor for 8 years, and Senator for another 8 years, whose wife was Commissioner under him for 8 years and the same wife was elected a Reps member and is currently a Minister not be satisfied?

It was this same shameless Bukar Abba Ibrahim, whose wife is always covering up herself, that was caught on camera fucking prostitutes in a cheap Abuja brothel last year!

Hypocrites. If he had been allowed a 3rd term in the Senate, he wouldn't have said this. Is it today he realized that Nigerians are suffering?

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by sanpipita(m): 7:19am On Oct 29, 2018
lonelydora:
I will keep saying it. There will be massive defection from APC to PDP and other parties before 2019.

Those still in APC are just waiting to lick the last drop of soup in the pot before abandoning APC.

Buhari you steadily misfired. Go and rest in Daura shaa

Most APC politicians will low key work for atiku, I laugh when ppl come online and claim election has been won and lost.

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by michoim(m): 7:44am On Oct 29, 2018
That APC lawmaker is a PDP mole, and he lies
Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by BetterWorld100: 9:35am On Oct 29, 2018
Do you want to cut 30% on the amount you spend on renting a well-equipped hall for your corporate meetings in Abuja? Call 08020889369 for more info.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by Ategberoson(m): 11:40am On Oct 29, 2018
chrischukszy01:
[i][/i] APC can never and will never win 2019 election.
Quote me and have a running stomach for #7 days.

comes 2019 Buhari will not only win but will win with huge margin

and as for running stomach is part of human nature, so what else?
Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by 4gunners(m): 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
yaksdavirus:
Undiluted truth
Which truth SMH, I can bodly talk of Yobe State, Buhari will win by large margin. The reality is that majority of people that will vote are not on social media.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by Dhugal: 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
DTaj:
The man is bitter.

He was Yobe State Governor for 8 years in Buhari's party, ANPP. Immediately after his 8-year tenure, under ANPP again, he got elected Senator, and he is currently running his 2nd term as Senator under APC; i.e. he has been enjoying government largesse for 16 consecutive years! As Governor, he appointed his wife, Khadijah Bukar Abba Ibrahim, as Commissioner during his 8-year reign! Hypocritical, nepotistic clown.

This same wife, Khadijah Bukar Abba Ibrahim, was elected a member of the Federal House of Representatives in 2011 while this clown was also elected into the Senate! This wife, was also appointed Minister of State Foreign Affairs by Buhari in 2015!

Did you know why he is bitter now? The current Governor of Yobe, Gaidam, has been elected as APC candidate for Bukar Ibrahim's seat in the Senate in 2019! He publicly endorsed the candidacy of the Governor and the media published the story with pictures.

How could a man that was Governor for 8 years, and Senator for another 8 years, whose wife was Commissioner under him for 8 years and the same wife was elected a Reps member and is currently a Minister not be satisfied?

It was this same shameless Bukar Abba Ibrahim, whose wife is always covering up herself, that was caught on camera fucking prostitutes in a cheap Abuja brothel last year!

Hypocrites. If he had been allowed a 3rd term in the Senate, he wouldn't have said this. Is it today he realized that Nigerians are suffering?

He's already on his third term as a Senator,and he didn't contest this time.He didn't even buy form.
Face the message he gave,not his person.
Hypocrite
Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by Nobody: 4:37am On Oct 30, 2018
jumpandpas:

You are getting it all wrong, it is not about sending out a good quote but it is about facing the fact and been well informed of the political umpire in Nigeria, the electoral process in Nigeria is structured in a way that politicians win 80% before the Election Day or rather voting day... by the was PDP ruled this country for 16year and could not boost of any conclusive project and every body kept quite and was watching and clapping for them; we went from constant power supply in areas that has electricity to zero power supply, we went from ready jobs waiting for fresh graduates to zero jobs, we went from steady salaries to several months of no salaries, we went from good government schools that our grandparents and parents boosted of to shabby school with no standards, our health care went from let me go and see a doctor to let me go and see a pastor, our judiciary went from we meet in court to we meet in hell, to crown it all the security of the mation becomes were a Chief Justice of the federation is murdered in cold blood and nothing is done about it, human beings become flies that can be killed at will... it will be unjust for anyone to support or comment for anyone who have been a member of PDP in someway or the other... it will be fair for us to give someone who have never been a PDP member a good chance to clear this whole poo created by PDP. your uninformed brain did not tell the damage done to this country... let me stop here because our rants and quotes will not stop the tsunami that has kicked PDP out, and the forth coming Hiroshima that will conduct their burials for good.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by Mylove55(f): 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
wisino1:
This is getting serious APC should better watch it or be disgrace out of power
But apc is now grace into power til 2050

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Hugs His Wife At His Birthday Event. Photos / Obasanjo Wanted Okonjo-Iweala As Buhari's Running Mate, But He Refused - Bakare / Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.